TheWay

Patch 0.12.7.8445

TheWay

Dear Escapers!

In near time we plan to start installation of the update 0.12.7.8445 The game will be stopped.

Installation of the update will take approximately 2 hours.

Fixed:

• A bug when scavs could attack through vehicles 
  • A bug when skill levelling by continuously repeated actions, fatigue was not multiplying as intended 
  • A bug with damage caused by grenade explosions through walls and ceilings 
  • Displaying the price “999 999 999” when the product ran out of stock at the flea market
  • A bug with the sprint and overweight would level “strength” skill slower than it should 
  • A bug when AI couldn’t hit leaning player 
  • A bug when all AI in the area would rush and storm player’s position
  • A bug when AI would stop reloading his gun using ammo in his inventory 
  • Error “Can't enable ArmsAnimatorCommon. ArmsUpdateMode:Manual “
  • Error “NullReferenceException EFT.UI.DragAndDrop.TradingItemView.SetPrepareBorder” 
  • Various issues in Sanitar boss and his guards behaviour 
  • Other various errors and issues
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

TheWay

The installation of the update 0.12.7.8445 has begun.

The game will be unavailable for 2 hours approximately.

• Upvote 1

Captainfive

Nice one, hoping that the integration of the patch will be fast ! :D

I noticed that since your last update the raiders no longer appear in the underground bunkers of the map reserve, in 25 raids. I cross them at least 1 in 4 raid before

any idea ?

Captainfive
Posted (edited)

Edited by Captainfive
not seing response so i reposted

chefhathaway

A bug with damage caused by grenade explosions through walls and ceilings 

Does this mean the GL40 is back?

Regardless, thanks guys! hope the update goes smoothly.

ZykonG

so thats why i been hiding behind cars and getting destroyed by scavs

• Upvote 1

great9gates

"A bug when skill levelling by continuously repeated actions, fatigue was not multiplying as intended"

"A bug with the sprint and overweight would level “strength” skill slower than it should"

what does this mean ? grinding will get faster or slower ?

TheWay

The installation of the update is complete.

Bac0nSlice

Hey guys! Great game, love it to death, even tho im really bad at it! but a heads up, started a game in "Factory" where i spawned in a room just outside the Silos with only 1 doorway out, (Sry i dont know spawn names and such) anyway when i spawned after about 10-15 seconds a Scav came greeting me through the Wall, then perhaps 20 Seconds more there was another one coming in through the Wall. i dont know if its the patch or if it has been like this before since im new. But worth looking into! 

p.s the picture : Scavs died where they came in so thats the spots they got through! 

2020-08-03[17-13]_-25.3, 1.2, 4.9_0.0, 0.5, 0.0, 0.9 (0).png

AdobeBlack
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bac0nSlice said:

Hey guys! Great game, love it to death, even tho im really bad at it! but a heads up, started a game in "Factory" where i spawned in a room just outside the Silos with only 1 doorway out, (Sry i dont know spawn names and such) anyway when i spawned after about 10-15 seconds a Scav came greeting me through the Wall, then perhaps 20 Seconds more there was another one coming in through the Wall. i dont know if its the patch or if it has been like this before since im new. But worth looking into! 

p.s the picture : Scavs died where they came in so thats the spots they got through! 

2020-08-03[17-13]_-25.3, 1.2, 4.9_0.0, 0.5, 0.0, 0.9 (0).png

Yeah, i'v noticed they run through the walls and they open the doors from the opposite side A lot of the time. I'v seen this a ton in customs by the ZB extract ill follow a scav in a scav raid and he will run into walls and through closed doors i'v seen them run inside the silos in the back by the ZB extract. The dude ran through the wall like it was Platform 9 3/4 ill try and get some clips today.

Edited by AdobeBlack

Reakn

Thanks for publishing a new patch while not addressing the people who are unable to play your game at all.

Throwing a Summer Sale and new patches won't do anything to solve these issues.

Your support department don't even answer tickets appropriately.

Stop blaming your customers, fix your network issues.

• Upvote 2

LenzOA
Posted (edited)

after playing 12.7 for a while now, and 95% of the raids on customs i came to the following conclusion:

the new changes on customs has changed the map extremely to the bad side. back then customs was a map i mostly played with only a reddot and got a lot of action. you had your hotspots and no problems finding people. this has changed now. compared to the version before 12.7 customs is now stretched thin on pmcs and the new area has not added a lot besides 2 new loot buildings and opening up old buildings that just encourages sniping. the new area is not very "playable" since there is no good cover. even in the bug new building with the funguns on top of it you cant really do much beside looting and leaving. people aim at you from every direction and you try to spot people in the open, what most of the area around it is. maybe increasing the player number by 2-5 people would help, but then you have problems with the spawnpoints at this long map. the new area seems to be full of details and love, but too compressed. meaning everything seems handpicked and handplaced there, but some boring hills are missing that cover the vision from some directions. sniping will be a lot more common there now.

to point out the positive notes for customs, i have to say the map ending with a sniper area is creative and fun. placing the medic/lab building in shooting sight of the railroad at big red seems also nice. stationary weapons are fun to use and i even managed to get killed by an ai scav with that thing :)

Edited by LenzOA

Pricey_234

Keep up the good work BSG :D

Captainfive

they dont even give a poo about responses...

ShiroTenshi

Tomorrow at 12:00 Moscow time we are planning to install an update 0.12.7.8599. It will take 2 hours approximately, the game will be stopped for this period. The list of changes will be published later.

• Upvote 1

TheWay

Today at 12:00 Moscow time we are planning to install an update 0.12.7.8599.

It will take 2 hours approximately, the game will be stopped for this period.