NorthernRaven

Way To get Unstuck?

NorthernRaven

Managed to find a spot while crawling under the train in Customs that it wont let me out of xD I can crawl along the inside of the track of but it wont let me out, its pitch black in game and I don't think anyone can see me soooo anyone got any ideas?

Edited by NorthernRaven

MeowKats

Lol i did the same thing. I couldn't get out and was eventually executed by someone. Good luck..

titi4600

Same here, it's a trap :D

Detector

Spam Y until the merciful savior comes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

H3bus

You can get out, search an angle where you see that your are slowly moving out. After a bit of struggle you might be free.

NorthernRaven
5 hours ago, H3bus said:

You can get out, search an angle where you see that your are slowly moving out. After a bit of struggle you might be free.

I tried that and every angle I could think of, issue seemed to be i was forced up into the train cart when crawling in then felt like i was trapped in a box, it was the cart that has both entrances with the ramps( which was stupid of me but i was semi fearful of being attacked by someone inside with a shotgun) 

reece48

Just got stuck under the train on customs, ctrl alt delete, task manager, end task, start it back up and reconnect. Hope it helps 

bathtubbandit

Disconnect from game a reconnect usually works for me if I get stuck

• Thanks 1

ZermanGR

prone is solution sometimes

traumacode

I got stuck on factory a few times - once in the pipes underground.  I eventually fell through the map and watched the factory get smaller and smaller as I fell to what I thought was my death.  Death didn't come.  I had to exit out of the game.

I also got stuck in doors a few times when I tried to close them.  I was executed in those situations xD

Ridickmint
On 24/10/2017 at 7:53 PM, traumacode said:

I got stuck on factory a few times - once in the pipes underground.  I eventually fell through the map and watched the factory get smaller and smaller as I fell to what I thought was my death.  Death didn't come.  I had to exit out of the game.

I also got stuck in doors a few times when I tried to close them.  I was executed in those situations xD

If you get stuck in a door I found that crashing out of the game via task manager and then reconnecting and looking at the side of the door even try leaning and you will eventually get the option to open it which will pop you out of it :) dont try and jump or anything as this will disable the interact options so you wont get the option to open the door so you have to crash out again.

Sundora

they need a way to spawn again i have got stuck over 5 times in this game and lose all my stuff its annoying 

• Like 1

Jidiwise

Man, I'm glad I found this thread. I had 4 minutes left on Factory with a TON of loot from Scavs, and I got stuck in spot right outside a door in the upper level by the rooms. This worked!

Dersherr

It looks like to be a general issue.

It is really easy to get stuck if you lie down and there is something around you, possible above your head.

IMO they should not allow you to try to stand up or crouch if you do not have the space to do so, and according to that you shouldnt automatically crouch or stand when you try to search something, instead you should simply not get the option to search till you are rolling on the floor.

thats just my opinion, but i think it would make it a lot easier for them to solve these kinda issues.

fetBrun

Im stuck on som boxes in the hallway. third floor on west wing, shoreline. It says im prone but im standing. Cant do anything here. Not even aim down sight. Can shoot tough.

klarag8924
On 1/7/2018 at 10:47 AM, Sundora said:

they need a way to spawn again i have got stuck over 5 times in this game and lose all my stuff its annoying 

yeah just add a way you can escape death by having it respawn you right before you die...

On 2/14/2018 at 10:38 AM, Dersherr said:

It looks like to be a general issue.

It is really easy to get stuck if you lie down and there is something around you, possible above your head.

IMO they should not allow you to try to stand up or crouch if you do not have the space to do so, and according to that you shouldnt automatically crouch or stand when you try to search something, instead you should simply not get the option to search till you are rolling on the floor.

thats just my opinion, but i think it would make it a lot easier for them to solve these kinda issues.

i second this...

DangerRuss

I had a bug once, albeit in offline mode, when learning the customs map. I was in the 3 story dorm, on the second floor where you have to jump over the desk and chair obstacle in the middle of the hallway. My character got stuck in midair and the game slowly pushed me through the air until I was hovering above a desk in one of the offices unable to do anything but spin around. 

2018-02-04[14-23]_168.2, 5.0, 154.2_0.0, 0.8, -0.6, 0.1 (0).png

chriscraig25

if your stuck try alt F4ing and rejoining it's risky but it worked for me

Blackat

throw something away (backpack) reach for it and grab it .. it will push you forward a bit andhopefully unstuck you

JoeRowland

Man I bet the throwing backpack technique would work. I didn't try that I just rage quit the game after 20 minutes of trying to get unstuck only to realise in my rage and my quitting I just forfeited my Scav xp... (Didn't know you could level your Scav stuff but mine seems to be)

By rage quit I don't mean I actually raged and quit and threw a tantrum... I just left the game disappointed lol.

Edited by JoeRowland

JimminieCrikets

I never get "stuck", usually can always wiggle out of a spot.

tobiassolem

The best way to handle this is to report the location + screenshots + if you have a clip showing how you got stuck there. Use the bug report-link in my signature for more info.

CaptainWillard

i routinely get stuck behind the spool by the fence behind the first house on shoreline. I jump onto the spool so i can jump over the fence, but since jumping is still so clumsy and broken i routinely miss and slide down between the fence and spool, at which point i cannot get out. I don't mind sliding down in there but a person would be able to crawl out or climb out. Im left with the broken jump deal where you jump, float in midair, then pop up and finish the jump.

ATOJAR
1 minute ago, Davidreefer said:

i routinely get stuck behind the spool by the fence behind the first house on shoreline. I jump onto the spool so i can jump over the fence, but since jumping is still so clumsy and broken i routinely miss and slide down between the fence and spool, at which point i cannot get out. I don't mind sliding down in there but a person would be able to crawl out or climb out. Im left with the broken jump deal where you jump, float in midair, then pop up and finish the jump.

Why would you keep doing it if you know you might get stuck? lol.

Violetta

I get stuck on stupid crap all the time, if you got someone to watch your back for a bit and a fast SSD, just ALT-F4 out of the game and come back it. Sometimes it's teleports you a couple feet away especially if you're running while doing it.