rwan

Remove labs (Temp)

rwan
Posted (edited)

Hi,

i really think you(BSG) should think of closing down labs until you can/will fix the cheater issue.. 9/10 runs on Labs, you get head/eyes from a guy running through doors and running with 100mph.. Using the worst bullet ingame + he is naked..

You cant go to labs as a non cheating player, unless you go change to a dead US server or go late at night.. They are runing flea and they are ruining the game for us.. So i'd suggest to remove labs until you fix this issue..

Edited by rwan

Harvg123

This is a terrible idea unfortunately. Ive spent ages considering this in the past but it just means that the cheaters will then be spread over other maps, well reserve and either shoreline or interchange basically. Right now if you dont want to come across cheaters, dont go labs. I know its a shitty solution but for now its all we have. 

rwan
5 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

This is a terrible idea unfortunately. Ive spent ages considering this in the past but it just means that the cheaters will then be spread over other maps, well reserve and either shoreline or interchange basically. Right now if you dont want to come across cheaters, dont go labs. I know its a shitty solution but for now its all we have. 

You got a good point there actually.. i did not think about that :)

davidj123456

Yeah so that all the people who cheat on labs go to other maps instead?