Reduce Ammo packs spawn rate

lexafram

Hello, with the addition of the new customs expansion and ever since reserve dropped, i've seen a lot of ammo packs being spawned. I think this contradicts with the idea that tarkov should be hard and it reduces the sense of progression you get in the game. Since ammo like BT is spawning alot, the prices have fallen so low, to be sometimes at the 200 RUB point. This is not acceptable since its the better penetrating variant of BP which is at more than 350 RUB per round. Since BT can also reliably shred level 4 and 5 armor, its nerfs armor even more and makes it that level 4 is practically useless if you dont play against very bad players with very bad ammo (which is very rare considering the players average playtime and informations about ammo etc) .

So my suggestion would be to first reduce the drop chance of BT packs, ESPECIALLY the 120 round packs and then up the spawn rate for "bad" ammo types, such as pistol calibres and lower penetration rifles rounds.

Thanks for reading

PS: this was already something i worried when reserve dropped, but with the addition of a second "ammo spawn" map (customs) it has truly made a difference.

Edited by lexafram