-GamingBeast-

loading map 100% and freezes

-GamingBeast-

Hey, lately I have been experiencing something of which never happened before, I will try to load into any map or even a scav run and the map would start loading to a couple of % and then freeze all the way up to 100% and at that point it will just start freezing the game until the 2 minute timer and then only it would start loading loot 
I am playing on a group most of the time and they always load before me and by the time that they await players i only start to load loot 
before this bug or something happened my game would run flawlessly and could load any map within 20 seconds or so.
I have already reinstalled the game, cleared the cache updated my graphics card and it seems like nothing helps any suggestions?

my game does run on an ssd Adata SU 630 480gb(no I dont have an M.2)
rig: 
i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

GTX 1050 Ti

RAM 16 GB

windows 10 too.

any help would be much appreciated 

Skeeter_Cletus

Post if you find a fix i have had this problem since 12.7 released

ferguswag

If this only happens every once in a while then you should try to periodically restart your game.

Whenever your load screen freezes you can use an alternative task manager with increased functionality, like KillProcess, to instantly and completely close Tarkov. Depending on how bad the game is frozen (won't let you alt tab or select other programs) you can use "WindowsKey + TAB" and create a new desktop, then open the task manager with admin privileges.

If your HD/SSD are completely full freeing up some space might help.

SeraphRadiance

Also have this issue, almost exact same issue; loading times are variable depending on the map, customs is worst, but woods loads instantly for example.

-GamingBeast-
On 8/5/2020 at 6:04 AM, ferguswag said:

If this only happens every once in a while then you should try to periodically restart your game.

Whenever your load screen freezes you can use an alternative task manager with increased functionality, like KillProcess, to instantly and completely close Tarkov. Depending on how bad the game is frozen (won't let you alt tab or select other programs) you can use "WindowsKey + TAB" and create a new desktop, then open the task manager with admin privileges.

If your HD/SSD are completely full freeing up some space might help.

It happens every raid, starts loading with 2 fps and stuttering heavy once it loads it 100% then it stutters none stop for a minute or so
my SSD is not even a quarter full.

anyone else has any idea?

Keewo

Same problem here... got this issue since around Patch 12.7. Causes latespawns very often.

skyywalkr

Me too sadly. Since 12.7

Key to note is I have the same CPU i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz