abcdcbadabc

PC upgrade

abcdcbadabc

hello i am looking to upgrade my computer soon so i can run tarkov better but i do not know what i should upgrade first, here are my specs:

Ryzen 3 2200g

8GB 2666mhz vengeance lpx

rx 570

im running tarkov on my hdd

what part should i upgrade first?

Madiakz

Hello @abcdcbadabc

I would start with 8GB more RAM and getting an SSD drive, that will certainly improve your game and the loading times.

Overkill_Reaper
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, abcdcbadabc said:

hello i am looking to upgrade my computer soon so i can run tarkov better but i do not know what i should upgrade first, here are my specs:

Ryzen 3 2200g

8GB 2666mhz vengeance lpx

rx 570

im running tarkov on my hdd

what part should i upgrade first?

If you can afford it your best bet would be to probably sell the parts from your old PC and do a total upgrade. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

If that’s out of the question I’d definitely recommend SSD, 16G ram, and an upgraded cpu. Good luck!

Edited by Overkill_Reaper

Eimer_voll_Hass

Just as a reminder - don't upgrade just for tarkov... it might not run better at all - with the current non-existing optimization of this game and the servers constantly  degrading in performance... there's not much difference for me between playing on my old i5-6600k with 8gb ram and GTX 770 or my "new" Ryzen 3700x with  [email protected]  and GTX 1080 ti .  

Performance is so random and every patch is like playing the lottery if your hardware combination is fucked or not...

Playing on both feels like you are playing an alpha-version of a beta-game...there is not much difference in FPS except reserve and customs... but sometimes you get this magical server where the game behaves just like it does in offline mode  with high amount of AI... stable fps, no freezes, no sluggish/slow-motion-like animations and when i press a button the character actually does it immediately  and doesn't randomly jump because the game decides to queue the action for 10seconds because of encryption or whatever they do and not talk about...