urpatti

Does this game even have an anticheat

urpatti
Posted (edited)

Tarkov on the EU servers is borderline unplayable because of the amount of hackers, everyother raid cheaters just go for the fattest players at the start of the game. Does this game even have an anticheat? Theres players with names like HaxingTarkov and LegitAimXD everytime I go into raids. Even better is when everyoen in the raid gets disconnected by a hacker and you cant even report them because rejoining dead skips the statistic

inb4 ITS JUST DESYNC XDDD

Edited by urpatti
  • Sad 1

Uncley

We all should necessitate BGS to introduce after raid Killcam!

Wonder why they do not just do it...

GhostZ69
36 minutes ago, urpatti said:

Tarkov on the EU servers is borderline unplayable because of the amount of hackers, everyother raid cheaters just go for the fattest players at the start of the game. Does this game even have an anticheat? Theres players with names like HaxingTarkov and LegitAimXD everytime I go into raids. Even better is when everyoen in the raid gets disconnected by a hacker and you cant even report them because rejoining dead skips the statistic

"Desync and netcode bruh"

"Aim for the head, lulz, git gud"

"Shitty ammo dude... check this obscure YouTube-video that totally proves my point"

"First of all [rambles for three pages about EFT mechanics and game wiki ballistic charts]"

"Points at a miniscule discrepancy in your story and takes a huge dump on your entire post as heresy"

"This one time at bandcamp..."

"It's beta bruuuh, what do you expect!?"

Madiakz

No one is saying there isn't cheaters in Tarkov but I too play on EU servers and stream 4-5 hours a day and I've only had one suspicious death since 12.6 was released.

If you do have any video evidence of these suspected cheaters please let me know, I would genuinely be interested to see what you believe to be a cheater compared to what I do, maybe I am not reporting some when I should, or you are thinking more are cheaters than they are. Either way it could prove useful to people to see/discuss it.

tstar03
1 minute ago, Madiakz said:

No one is saying there isn't cheaters in Tarkov but I too play on EU servers and stream 4-5 hours a day and I've only had one suspicious death since 12.6 was released.

If you do have any video evidence of these suspected cheaters please let me know, I would genuinely be interested to see what you believe to be a cheater compared to what I do, maybe I am not reporting some when I should, or you are thinking more are cheaters than they are. Either way it could prove useful to people to see/discuss it.

Play labs 

Madiakz
2 minutes ago, tstar03 said:

Play labs 

I play all the maps my man :)

GhostZ69
37 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

You do realize that you show up on the skiddies radar with the Emmisar tag in front of your name right?

Madiakz
8 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

You do realize that you show up on the skiddies radar with the Emmisar tag in front of your name right?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as are you. You can believe what you like, but please don't try derail the discussion with such posts.

symbiote
3 hours ago, urpatti said:

You are overexaggerating : ), yes this game has a lot of cheaters more than others do, i guess because those cheaters are just butthurt...

And just want a revenge :D or something, does not matter, they are scum and human trash.

Nicknames does not really say... that a player hacking : ) common use your brain.

Also saying that EVERYONE is disconnected, is just insane, first how do you know that? Second, are you cheating?

I rarely get dc, maybe you should get better ISP.

3 hours ago, Uncley said:

We all should necessitate BGS to introduce after raid Killcam!

Wonder why they do not just do it...

Reason is simple, because it takes time to implement also cost money need servers to store video feeds, when you grow up you would understand that money just don't grow up on a tree. Its been disccussed, but i don't think there was some promise, now you have an option to report if you think it was a cheater...

Just have some patience, if you don't have it, just find out where cheater lives and castrate them.

• Sad 2

GhostZ69
10 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as are you. You can believe what you like, but please don't try derail the discussion with such posts.

What do you mean derail it?  You claim that you only have one suspicious death.  That means that you are having a different experience than the OP, and a LOT of other people.  I simply offered up that one such reason for said difference in experience could be that your name shows up in the skiddies Radar as an Emissar.  How is that even remotely derailing the conversation?

Madiakz
1 minute ago, GhostZ69 said:

What do you mean derail it?  You claim that you only have one suspicious death.  That means that you are having a different experience than the OP, and a LOT of other people.  I simply offered up that one such reason for said difference in experience could be that your name shows up in the skiddies Radar as an Emissar.  How is that even remotely derailing the conversation?

I'm not going to argue with you over my role in the community, you can think what you like. I am sharing my experience which is quite different to the OP, whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. I have hours upon hours of vods to backup my experience if it bothered anyone that much they're more than welcome to watch it :)

I have no issue with being on your radar for whatever reason, but that has nothing to do with the topic. I'm not going to waste anymore of our time discussing it, so please let's just stay on topic.

GhostZ69
1 minute ago, Madiakz said:

I'm not going to argue with you over my role in the community, you can think what you like. I am sharing my experience which is quite different to the OP, whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. I have hours upon hours of vods to backup my experience if it bothered anyone that much they're more than welcome to watch it :)

I have no issue with being on your radar for whatever reason, but that has nothing to do with the topic. I'm not going to waste anymore of our time discussing it, so please let's just stay on topic.

Ah ok, I see you are COMPLETELY misunderstanding me.  lol  You are NOT on MY radar.  I like you.  I think you are a great person. 

What I am trying to explain, is that in the game, the cheaters, they see YOU with a special marker over your head that in their in game cheats they can SEE that you are an EMISSAR.  That is why I BELIEVE you might be having a different experience than the OP.  I am sorry for the misunderstanding.  But looking back at what I posted before, maybe you can see what I mean now?

Madiakz
1 minute ago, GhostZ69 said:

Ah ok, I see you are COMPLETELY misunderstanding me.  lol  You are NOT on MY radar.  I like you.  I think you are a great person. 

What I am trying to explain, is that in the game, the cheaters, they see YOU with a special marker over your head that in their in game cheats they can SEE that you are an EMISSAR.  That is why I BELIEVE you might be having a different experience than the OP.  I am sorry for the misunderstanding.  But looking back at what I posted before, maybe you can see what I mean now?

There is no special in-game symbol for an Emissar, plus I play on multiple accounts so they would have to know my in-game names and add them to their cheats. I can't see them being that bothered about it lol 😁 

GhostZ69
3 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

There is no special in-game symbol for an Emissar, plus I play on multiple accounts so they would have to know my in-game names and add them to their cheats. I can't see them being that bothered about it lol 😁 

Ah ok, I had saw on one of the videos that developers and something else showed up in the cheats with a special symbol over their name.  I thought it was Emmissar.  My bad.  And yeah, I doubt any of the cheat makers are tracking all of your accounts to add something special for you.  LOL 

4 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are talking about flame, LMAO. Your posts are 99% 'flame' bud.

Yeah, he was actually one of the first people I put on ignore.  Just as a side note, hover your mouse over my user name.  Click on ignore user.  Then update all of the little check marks with checks.  Then hit submit.  And you won't ever have to read my posts again, unless you want to.  It works on other people as well.  😃  Just saying.

urpatti
18 hours ago, symbiote said:

You are overexaggerating : ), yes this game has a lot of cheaters more than others do, i guess because those cheaters are just butthurt...

And just want a revenge :D or something, does not matter, they are scum and human trash.

Nicknames does not really say... that a player hacking : ) common use your brain.

Also saying that EVERYONE is disconnected, is just insane, first how do you know that? Second, are you cheating?

Reason is simple, because it takes time to implement also cost money need servers to store video feeds, when you grow up you would understand that money just don't grow up on a tree. Its been disccussed, but i don't think there was some promise, now you have an option to report if you think it was a cheater...

Just have some patience, if you don't have it, just find out where cheater lives and castrate them.

I know everyone is disconnected because all of my teammates disconnect too and we always join back dead no matter where we are.

• Sad 1

symbiote
3 hours ago, urpatti said:

I know everyone is disconnected because all of my teammates disconnect too and we always join back dead no matter where we are.

Yes that sucks :) but your few teammates are not all server players :) if you talking about server disconnect error, yeah that happens from time to time, but that is rare. Some of my teammates get's disconnected from server too, but they are just the one who does...and that is really not fun when you are fighting someone and your teammates starts walking on wooden floor :D

tstar03
On 8/4/2020 at 7:16 PM, Madiakz said:

I play all the maps my man :)

I find it hard to believe you play labs and don't run into cheaters. You're either lying or have the best luck out of the 7 billion people on Earth.

Madiakz
6 hours ago, tstar03 said:

I find it hard to believe you play labs and don't run into cheaters. You're either lying or have the best luck out of the 7 billion people on Earth.

Well my luck must have run out then as I did run into someone I suspect of cheating on Labs yesterday, reported them and played on. As I have said no one is saying there aren't cheaters but I have not ran in to as many as the OP. 

ozz923

The game is full of hackers best advice is play for fun and lower your expectations and remember when people come on here defending the cheaters there probably cheaters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

nsternon19
On 8/4/2020 at 8:03 PM, symbiote said:

Yeah just get better internet dude. My wifi is amazing and i got sub 5 ping and similar ms in csgo valorant gta never experience any issues but when I play tarkov some days I disconnect every raid. I live alone

karbut12

The game is currently as hacked as it was before Battleye was launched. It seems to be that Battleeye does not exist or that the ban waves last far too long. I had been hacked 8 times on Labs by the same hacker in the last 7 days. That says it all.

symbiote
12 hours ago, nsternon19 said:

Yeah just get better internet dude. My wifi is amazing and i got sub 5 ping and similar ms in csgo valorant gta never experience any issues but when I play tarkov some days I disconnect every raid. I live alone

Using wifi you loose a lot of packets...Use cable

laurencebanks

i have played almost everyday since patch and only come across maybe 2-5 suspect players on eu servers

Van_Hellspit
On 8/4/2020 at 9:28 PM, urpatti said:

Yes the game has anti cheat, no the game not, not playable. Just because you die in raid does not me you died to a cheater.You will die in this game a lot. If you feel frustrated with the game, the devs have done the job intended. The game is not suppose to be a walk in the park. It is first through the wall type of deal. Hackers are really not a massive issue in this game as you make out. I dont have an issue in game.

Antmax

I only had one suspicious instance on Interchange where I ran away and sat in a quiet spot behind a tank and about 4 minutes later the guy came running round the corridor, straight through some windy bits to me and killed me. I wasn't moving or anything since I didn't want to make any noise. He just seemed to know where I was <shrug> it was annoying, but it was the only time in about 50 raids since I started playing about 12 days ago.