Redgamer120

Golden Swag Bug .127

Redgamer120

Have the cabin key but it opens a different door than the cabin it is supposed to open so can't do the quest. Please help

TheWhistler
Posted (edited)

Hey there Redgamer, there are multiple cabin keys. Make sure you have the "Trailer park cabin key" (it should have been given to you). If that is not the issue, can you clarify? Are you just having an issue getting into the cabin where the gilded lighter needs to be placed?

Edited by TheWhistler

Redgamer120

going into the raid with 2 trailer park keys will tell you if the problem is solved. But why does the quest give you the wrong key?

TheWhistler
1 minute ago, Redgamer120 said:

going into the raid with 2 trailer park keys will tell you if the problem is solved. But why does the quest give you the wrong key?

It shouldn't. The quest should provide the correct key. Is it possible that you are at the wrong cabin? Here, if you have not checked this, maybe it will help: https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Golden_swag

Redgamer120
1 minute ago, TheWhistler said:

It shouldn't. The quest should provide the correct key. Is it possible that you are at the wrong cabin? Here, if you have not checked this, maybe it will help: https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Golden_swag

The cabin in the picture I couldn't unlock with the given key. I could unlock the cabin toward the corner on top of an open cabin.

TheWhistler
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Redgamer120 said:

The cabin in the picture I couldn't unlock with the given key. I could unlock the cabin toward the corner on top of an open cabin.

If you have the "Trailer park cabin key" (double click on it and make sure it says that and not the portable cabin key) it should unlock the correct cabin for you to place the lighter. I just tested it and it does still unlock the correct cabin. (the two keys are very similar). It's been a while since I have done the quest but, it should have provided you with the correct key. Either way make sure you are going to the cabin circled in red (ignore the names): GoldenSwagMarkedMap.jpeg?version=9803999

Edited by TheWhistler

Redgamer120

Didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out.

TheWhistler
Just now, Redgamer120 said:

Didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out.

It could be a little less confusing sometimes, I'll admit. All good now?

Redgamer120

Will have the task done by tonight. Thanks

TheWhistler
Just now, Redgamer120 said:

Will have the task done by tonight. Thanks

Happy to help, have a good one!