Sign in to follow this  
LustyWoodsman

Is Reshala currently spawning?

LustyWoodsman

Stupid question alert.

Ive been trying to hunt down Reshala for the quest on customs.

However, despite me checking his spawns around the map, I have yet to see him after about 20+ raids.

This includes his body, I havent seen his corpse from other players fighting him ether. I understand that his spawn rate is 38% according to the wiki.

But that would surely mean I would have at least seen his body a couple times by now. Has anyone else seen him since the last patch? Or am I just getting very unlucky?

Thank you for your help.

-BigBadScav

VViking

Bad luck. Nothing else to say here.

DJudic

Just to make sure - there are three spawn areas for the scav boss on Customs - the New Gas Station, Dorms and the new area - the ZB-013 building ground floor. I killed him on the new spawn yesterday and looted his guards earlier today. 

LustyWoodsman
11 hours ago, DJudic said:

Just to make sure - there are three spawn areas for the scav boss on Customs - the New Gas Station, Dorms and the new area - the ZB-013 building ground floor. I killed him on the new spawn yesterday and looted his guards earlier today. 

Well its good to know he is spawning, thank you.

I have been checking those areas, I must be unlucky, I'll keep trying!

DissAbledGamer
19 hours ago, LustyWoodsman said:

Stupid question alert.

Ive been trying to hunt down Reshala for the quest on customs.

However, despite me checking his spawns around the map, I have yet to see him after about 20+ raids.

This includes his body, I havent seen his corpse from other players fighting him ether. I understand that his spawn rate is 38% according to the wiki.

But that would surely mean I would have at least seen his body a couple times by now. Has anyone else seen him since the last patch? Or am I just getting very unlucky?

Thank you for your help.

-BigBadScav

He has like one or two new spawn points, so compared to before you gota look around the map a lot more. 

1) Dorms 2) Radio towers near gas station 3) Gas station 4) Near the broken fence right next to checkpoint 5) The new building with mounted weapons where the new factory key extract is located. 

As you can see it is a lot of spots he can be in now. I've seen him spawn quite often as of late I would say recently 80% of the times I see / hear them. I've seen him mostly at the new building lately and he's a pain in the butt when he's right above the zb013 exit he has so many angles to F you. 

LustyWoodsman
On 8/7/2020 at 1:51 PM, DissAbledGamer said:

He has like one or two new spawn points, so compared to before you gota look around the map a lot more. 

1) Dorms 2) Radio towers near gas station 3) Gas station 4) Near the broken fence right next to checkpoint 5) The new building with mounted weapons where the new factory key extract is located. 

As you can see it is a lot of spots he can be in now. I've seen him spawn quite often as of late I would say recently 80% of the times I see / hear them. I've seen him mostly at the new building lately and he's a pain in the butt when he's right above the zb013 exit he has so many angles to F you. 

I have just seen him at old gas, but thank you very much for the reply.

I have been checking the new spot above zb013, but have yet to see him, I'm sure I'll get there.

Thanks again, good luck!