OneShot2L8

Server connection lost "too poor quality" error code #####?

OneShot2L8

I don't know if anyone else has been having this issue but looking to get some insight whether I need to change some sort of setting or what is causing it to kick me. I've lost literally close to 3 million roubles due to getting booted from a server because of some error code about my connection quality. Have checked my connection everytime it kicks me and I have 300mb/s internet speed so not on my end. Seems to only be happening when I load into Shoreline specifically, getting a little sick and tired this game has been out for how long and still we have these issues that cause you to lose millions of roubles in gear? Cmon man, shits getting old. Not to mention there are so many damn quests on Shoreline and im lvl 41 I'm trying to complete all the quests but its a little hard when i get booted the majority of the time i load into shoreline. Whats the deal? Anyone know?

DJudic

I had this earlier today with my friend. In our last raid he noticed he had huge ping, even though we play from the same town and we have the same servers selected. He had to reconnect three times, but we managed to extract just as another duo or more was approaching us. When you open the FPS 1 command, he had the high ping in the game menu too. In the earlier raids we didn't have issues and I believe he hasn't restarted the game for the client to reconnect to a different server. 

I am not sure how Tarkov works in the back-end, but that looked really odd. He tried to make sure there is no other software running in the background that may be using the connection. 

Korgoth_

This is also happening to me. Luckily, didn't lose much, but it ended up being very annoying. What map were you on? It seems to happen while I'm on Reserve.