Sign in to follow this  
DJudic

Can this be a speed hack? |Dorms arrival times|

DJudic

So today I had three spawns on Customs and spawning on the hill closer to dorms, above the "Railroad to Military Base" extract. I am still having that quest from Peacekeeper to tag the marked room. To my understanding this is the closest spawn to the Dorms area, so I tried to use the opportunity to go straight there. However, in all the games there was already someone else there. Two of the times the moment I open the SUV-side door of the second floor, I see someone opening the one on the other side and the third time there was actually already a guy walking around the rooms and then waiting for me to open the door with a flashlight pointed at me (I know I made noise, so that is fine). The first time it probably was a duo, because the guy who met me at the other side of the corridor was a poor shot and obviously not that good of a player, however I got shot from the side through a window - not a window from two-story dorm ofc (???). Second time - straight up headshot. Third one seemed to be a legit firefight, though I was more of a yolo-ing it now out of frustration and not believing how can there be anyone there already. 

The only other spawn that I can think of that close is the one near the hand-made lower bridge.

Is it really possible for any other spawn to arrive as quickly as the hill spawn or those were legit speed cheats and I didn't use the opportunity to report them? 

GhostZ69

Running light gear, using a stim, having much higher strength and stamina, yes people can get there VERY fast.  Are you VERY sure you were not a couple of seconds late spawning as well?  I have gotten the countdown before and one of the guys was already in the map when the other two of us were still at about ~8 seconds left on the timer. 

DJudic

I am fairly sure I got the timer, so I believe it was not a late spawn. I think I would have noticed, because I usually pay attention to the timer when I spawn. I was solo then, so I don't know if I may have had your case of a delayed countdown, that sounds like a weird thing. But still.. The bridge spawn is like twice the distance. Three times in a row. Direct run with running to there. I was also running relatively light in those runs - AKS-74U (was also having 1 scav kill left for the Punisher quest..), SCAV backpack, a couple of mags in a Bank Robber or a Tarzan rig, PACA and I am not even sure if I got the Ratnik helmet. On the first run the guy ahead of me that I was able to see clearly had also a Scav BP, a helmet and armor. The third guy definitely had armor of level 4+, because I did 5 dmg and 40 blocked damage, while he nailed me with chest shots of 9x19 AP silenced (MPX or MP5 with a massive flashlight). I was running PP ammo in all those runs.