Sign in to follow this  
alfa26540

Sound bugs

alfa26540

I dont know if their is a hack about it but I keep sometimes having big sound issues in game.

Like hearing someone running on my left but he is actually on my right, or hearing someone below but he is at the same level, whatever.

Now I just had a new one, people's steps were coming from my feet... Quiet troubling if you ask me ! 

Does any one have bugs like this times to times ?

DukeLander

Yes, we all have. Search  the forum, plenty of similar topics.

ferguswag

I had this problem one time when I put my headphones on backwards

NmHansen

Its been like that forever, its just not something they bother to fix.

DissAbledGamer
On 8/7/2020 at 2:03 AM, alfa26540 said:

I dont know if their is a hack about it but I keep sometimes having big sound issues in game.

Like hearing someone running on my left but he is actually on my right, or hearing someone below but he is at the same level, whatever.

Now I just had a new one, people's steps were coming from my feet... Quiet troubling if you ask me ! 

Does any one have bugs like this times to times ?

There's a spot on interchange, I forgot where exactly, but you get audio from scavs that are in IDEA all the way in OLI. It's so weird when that happens. That and the grenade glitch is the only one I've ever experienced so far. 

Nutcracker87
Posted (edited)

Common things to happen sadly. Theres also most of the mounds at customs that when i go near them i can hear sounds from inside the dorms like its next to me, same as any sound thats too far to normally hear. Its wacky going back and forth on the mounds when someones shooting scav boss at customs and im near scav checkpoint. 

Stairs are also the most frustrating ones because the game often doesnt play any sounds at them. This is a thing in every single match. 

Edited by Nutcracker87