Sign in to follow this  
alfa26540

Why not just taking away all the skills ?

alfa26540

Their are exploits about it, and that's makes the game completly unfair, bsg fixes cheesy ways to level up strength and so on but they don't ban the ones who abused it and now we got people with endurance/strength maxed out while normal players still are about level 10. Another reason why this game is not worth our time.

ferguswag

There already are a bunch of measures in place to detect people cheesing the XP. Also, they have and probably will reset people who glitch their skills to max levels. 

alfa26540

I doubt it sincerly, I can see people running way faster than normal, that breaks the game, having people with way bigger stats than anyone else even though it's probably just a couple thousand players

inabearsuit
21 hours ago, alfa26540 said:

I doubt it sincerly, I can see people running way faster than normal, that breaks the game, having people with way bigger stats than anyone else even though it's probably just a couple thousand players

Ehm... you sure those aren't speed hacks or dsyncs?

Niewiarygodny
Posted (edited)
On 8/7/2020 at 11:21 AM, alfa26540 said:

Their are exploits about it,

Thats why it's still Beta (or Alpha for some ppl, call it as you want), i mean they should fix those issues/bugs/glitches now, not after game is fully released.

On 8/7/2020 at 11:21 AM, alfa26540 said:

Another reason why this game is not worth our time.

Um is ANY game worth your time? 
You play to have fun, if you have it then game is "worth your time" (in my opinion) not because "some ppl cheesed stats and they can run 10-20% faster than me, so it's not worth to play anymore. Thats twisted logic over there.

Hey, ppl cheat in csgo, so it's not worth to play! 
Hey there are gold farmers in ANY mmorpg game, so it's not worth to play!
etc.

22 hours ago, alfa26540 said:

can see people running way faster than normal

And how is taht a problem?
1. They could cheese it out via hitting each other with hachet or something, if they wanted waste time like this then it's their call
Or by throwing greandes, or by actually watching their weight in most of raids
2. They could use stims
3. THey could carry less than you
4. Desyncs/speed hack
5. Or they just play a lot, but they are not afraid of tossing 3-5 grenades per raid etc?
6. Or actually as you say, they used glitch, 

Choose 1 option from 56 now tell me 1 thing, how you know how many ppl exactly glitched skills system? 
That out from those 6 options , u are 100% sure that it's your "nr. 6"?

Spoiler alert, u don't know.

28 minutes ago, inabearsuit said:

Ehm... you sure those aren't speed hacks or dsyncs?

He doesn't know, he can't know, he is guessing that they MUST glitch skills, even if there are x other posibilities :D
It's similar to calling other ppl campers, just because u died near extract at last 5-10 min, maybe there were running around map, looting, looking for scavs etc?

I just love when ppl assume that it MUST BE this they don't take under consideration that there are many other options.

But coming back to your main question "Why not just taking away all skills?"
1. Why they should do that?
2. Because something is bugged/glitched that mean they should remove that
3. So they should remvoe Tarkov, cause almost everything is bugged/glitched Like
- Going out of inventory -> bugged sometimes -> remove
- Scavs shooting through bushes with 100% accuracy or spotting you with their backs -> remove
- Using SIDE sight to ignore ergo of weapon -> remove
- Flea market -> remove
- Sounds -> remove

And i can go like this for whole day, because something is bugged or glitched does not mean it should be removed, it should be fixed instead. So instead moaning on forum, start reporting such spots/ways.

How many ppl isntead actually reporting bug comes to forum and moan like you? How it suppose to help?

Edited by Niewiarygodny
  • Like 1

BanditMaka
On 8/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, alfa26540 said:

Their are exploits about it, and that's makes the game completly unfair, bsg fixes cheesy ways to level up strength and so on but they don't ban the ones who abused it and now we got people with endurance/strength maxed out while normal players still are about level 10. Another reason why this game is not worth our time.

Show us the screenshot of the persons stats.

inabearsuit
On 8/8/2020 at 7:46 AM, Niewiarygodny said:

He doesn't know, he can't know, he is guessing that they MUST glitch skills, even if there are x other posibilities :D
It's similar to calling other ppl campers, just because u died near extract at last 5-10 min, maybe there were running around map, looting, looking for scavs etc?

Hey, guy... if someone kills me 50m from exfil, it's got to be a camper 😄

Niewiarygodny
7 hours ago, inabearsuit said:

Hey, guy... if someone kills me 50m from exfil, it's got to be a camper 😄

Exactly!
Who cares that i met many times ppl at extract (we both were extracting) where like 5-10 min left on map and i was called an exit camper when in fact i just arrived that and was cheacking literally each spot i.e. with scavs :D

mattix

I believe in level playing fields. Especially in multiplayer games. I dont like the slow creep of rpg elements in my fps games. I dont think the winner of a firefight should be determined, because of some arbitrary number in a spreadsheet.

alfa26540

Right, I guess you guys can't do any research on google. It's quiet easy to search for "eft exploit strength" and find a video on youtube where they run with SJ6 + mule with backpack loaded of shotgun shells and get about 100 points in strength a raid.

So yeah, their was that glitch were you could go in a wall and fall and go lvl 51 on skills, their is those cheaters also who just hack to game to get max skills and probably x other ways to cheese it in order to get lvl 51 but their is no legit way to get leveling it up fast so it should just go away

Harvg123
On 8/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, alfa26540 said:

now we got people with endurance/strength maxed out while normal players still are about level 10. Another reason why this game is not worth our time.

Wish I knew how to spot someone with elite perks just by looking at them 🤔

ACuddlyBadger
On 8/7/2020 at 5:21 AM, alfa26540 said:

I'd be interested in seeing BSG remove skills, or atleast reworking them to be like a triangle. You can have a job done cheap, well, or fast, but you can only pick two.  Should be the same way in Tarkov, and those skills should rapidly level and delevel themselves according to how you play and which skills aren't compatible with how you play. Seeing AI class your playstyle through levels and skills would be an eyeopener to squads trying to fit everyone into a role, it would also keep the gameplay more balanced throughout a wipe. I shouldn't be able to have elite strength, endurance, and covert movement all in one PMC. Tradeoffs must be made.

Then you got recoil control. Its bogus. People control the type of recoil they train with. A guy trained to control a gun that kicks down to the left won't be able to control a gun that kicks up and to the right very well without retraining himself. His ability to control recoil doesn't work by him reducing recoil in every direction by a flat percent.