Sign in to follow this  
Nermality

Giving Rubles to a friend

Nermality

Hi,

I am sure this has been asked already, but could not find the exact answer I was looking for. Basically my friend has little no rubles in game (100k at most), so he does not really want to play PMC runs at the moment leaving just scavs. Scavs are still fun to raid, but when he runs 2-3 scav runs waiting on a timer and finally gets enough rubles to get gear for a PMC run (Decently geared) and dies, he just loses all motivation. I on the other hand have plenty of rubles and gear that I would love to give him, but I the RMT item ban thing has me worried to transfer any roubles or gear, like having him throw a crap item on the auction house so I can buy it at a high price so we can raid together again. I just don't know for sure if this is boosting and could get me banned. Its not like it is for RMT or anything, just want to play my friend. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thormato

1. you cant put stuff for a high price on the flea market, because he would simply have to pay more fees than he would get money
2. Dropping Gear for him with high value or smaller amounts over multiple raids can lead to a temporary ban, because its forbidden atm
3. You should duo with him and help him get gear by killing people for him

Not being able to help your friends is sadly a price we have to pay to fight RMT

• Sad 1

Nermality

Thanks, kinda figured that I would not be able to do that. Sucks, but like you said best way to fight RMT atm. Just will have to try to motivate him lol.

Thanks again