Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Genomeroxxane

Solo que

Recommended Posts

Genomeroxxane

first week into the game. is there any discussion on there being a solo q on game release? all i run into is groups of 2 or more and usually after i kill the first 2 they respawn and run back with a 3rd. Not sure how the lobby system works, if i die on my PMC and respawn into the same time zone game i dont get into the same lobby, Do i also have to have someone playing in that game to join that specific game again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RainmakerM4

You can't respawn once you die you are dead

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BanditMaka

Yea it's been discussed and considered. It's not gonna happen. I think later, you'll appreciate that as well.
You can only get into the same game after dying, as a scav, depending on how many servers you have up etc this can be a lot harder.
Look at the code bottom left to know if it's the same session id.

If you want people to play with there are a lot of great discords.

  • Cold 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BanditMaka

mb if that was cold. I play solo as well, and I used to think I wanted solo ques but there is nothing like wiping squads as a one man.
Not knowing what you are up against is a large part of that.

Check this out as well, cool playlist:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
behi09ma
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Genomeroxxane said:

first week into the game. is there any discussion on there being a solo q on game release? all i run into is groups of 2 or more and usually after i kill the first 2 they respawn and run back with a 3rd. Not sure how the lobby system works, if i die on my PMC and respawn into the same time zone game i dont get into the same lobby, Do i also have to have someone playing in that game to join that specific game again?

i'm wondering why people do not get enough information before buying their games.

this is not COD with endless spawns, this is tarkov with one life chance. if you die in that specific raid, it's over. you can't get in that raid at all as your pmc.( yeah there is a little chance to get inside that raid with your scav, but maybe in my 460 raids this wipe, it has happened just 2 times for me)

and for your question, no there will be no solo games.

Edited by behi09ma
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inabearsuit

You probably ran into another squad that was just attracted the sound of gunfire after fighting the first group (the "3rd party" as it were).

I doubt solo queue lobbies would help, people could still team up with each other by trying to queue in the same server at the same time. Happens in other BRs constantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genomeroxxane
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, behi09ma said:

i'm wondering why people do not get enough information before buying their games.

this is not COD with endless spawns, this is tarkov with one life chance. if you die in that specific raid, it's over. you can't get in that raid at all as your pmc.( yeah there is a little chance to get inside that raid with your scav, but maybe in my 460 raids this wipe, it has happened just 2 times for me)

and for your question, no there will be no solo games.

I never said endless spawns if you actually read my OP. if you die you can get into the raid as a scav. if you have a friend still in that game you can join his if im not incorrect. I wonder why people dont read OP before they post garbage that has nothing to do with OP. 

Attempted to delete the toxic post before i responded.

 

Edited by Genomeroxxane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genomeroxxane
On 8/7/2020 at 4:38 PM, BanditMaka said:

mb if that was cold. I play solo as well, and I used to think I wanted solo ques but there is nothing like wiping squads as a one man.
Not knowing what you are up against is a large part of that.

Check this out as well, cool playlist:

 

Im cool with the combat, but its stupid trying to get one of the first quests done in the game and having a 3 man group kited out camp outside the little workers cabin until you come out with your pistol and quest item. You should be given the option to click solo q or not, if you get enough tags against your account for teaming in solo games your unable to click the solo q. i prefer 6 1v1 fights when i have a pistol vs smgs or basic rifles rather than 2 1v3 fights with 2 full kits while i have a pistol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
behi09ma
4 hours ago, Genomeroxxane said:

Im cool with the combat, but its stupid trying to get one of the first quests done in the game and having a 3 man group kited out camp outside the little workers cabin until you come out with your pistol and quest item. You should be given the option to click solo q or not, if you get enough tags against your account for teaming in solo games your unable to click the solo q. i prefer 6 1v1 fights when i have a pistol vs smgs or basic rifles rather than 2 1v3 fights with 2 full kits while i have a pistol.

like i said you are comparing this game with COD or something. do not expect people to run into your face while they have no vision on you and don't know how many you are, if they have heard you.(it is the same reason that you want to get removed from your games.if it was solo games, everyone will have that confident to push, whenever they hear some runnings and stuff but the element of not knowing your enemy always makes you to be careful in all situations)

 so if you want to get better in this game, do not make so much noise, and keep in mind everyone who is playing this game have done these quests so many times or atleast once. quit crying and get some decent gear while questing also, cause as far as i see you are just trying to do the quests in all costs by going in raids as naked or with just a pistol and putting yourself in a big disadvantage against not only squads, even the solo players out there. try to play the game the way it is and try to have fun. complaining here will not make you better at this game.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genomeroxxane
On 8/8/2020 at 10:59 PM, behi09ma said:

like i said you are comparing this game with COD or something. do not expect people to run into your face while they have no vision on you and don't know how many you are, if they have heard you.(it is the same reason that you want to get removed from your games.if it was solo games, everyone will have that confident to push, whenever they hear some runnings and stuff but the element of not knowing your enemy always makes you to be careful in all situations)

 so if you want to get better in this game, do not make so much noise, and keep in mind everyone who is playing this game have done these quests so many times or atleast once. quit crying and get some decent gear while questing also, cause as far as i see you are just trying to do the quests in all costs by going in raids as naked or with just a pistol and putting yourself in a big disadvantage against not only squads, even the solo players out there. try to play the game the way it is and try to have fun. complaining here will not make you better at this game.

Lol don't think anyone was crying here but you. I was asking a question as a new player not comparing this to CoD because i hate CoD and wouldnt compare any game to it. By all means quit typing if all you're going to do is flame instead of actually providing the asked for information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genomeroxxane
On 8/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, behi09ma said:

i'm wondering why people do not get enough information before buying their games.

this is not COD with endless spawns, this is tarkov with one life chance. if you die in that specific raid, it's over. you can't get in that raid at all as your pmc.( yeah there is a little chance to get inside that raid with your scav, but maybe in my 460 raids this wipe, it has happened just 2 times for me)

and for your question, no there will be no solo games.

Lol So you can't get into that raid at all because you died once in it. but wait then you said you can get into it.. Strange you seem to not know poo.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:37 PM, RainmakerM4 said:

You can't respawn once you die you are dead

So you cant join a server after youve died in it on your PMC with your Scav? Interesting observations........                                         ......................................................Wrong but interesting...

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroTenshi

Hello

Solo only matchmaking is not going to be added to the game. As has been said previously, not knowing exactly how many team mates and how geared your opponents have is part of the core aspects of the game.

Also, you cannot re-join a raid you have died in through friends. You can try to get lucky and be matched into a raid you died at as a PMC with your scav, but this is more luck then anything else.

As per the rules, please remember to use the Forum Search function before creating a new thread.

Kind Regards.

 

#locked

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2