WindowsEXP

Empty Interchange

WindowsEXP

So me and 2 friend loaded up in interchange last night at 00:24:00. once we are in its super dark with fog about 10 meters all around us "silent hill like" we said. so we make are way to parking lot under oli slowly cause we got low gear, its pitch black we gotta turn on flashlights cause we can barely see we make it to the stairs into oli still black every where put random ambient lighting here and there. 20 min pass we are still in oli slowly looting and not a single gun shot goes off "weird" we say so we make are way to techlight, 10 min pass still not a single sound. we're down to 12 min left and 1 of decides to head to the power station so we can open ultra med I got the key. my other friend decides to go "explore" and 2 min after a gunshot is heard, from where? WE DONT KNOW. not a single 1 after that. my friend comes back scared as am I. my friend get the power on I get into ultra med and get some lone stars. we meet back up near the food court area and head to emercom extract and when we have it in sight to our left there are 4 flashligts that just light up firing at us. they were scavs for sure but nonetheless it scared the poo out of us, were screaming in discord as the scavs shoot us. we make it to emercom and are extracting as we just hear the scavs scream at us from over the hill. we barely got any loot and killed nothing but it was the best raid id ever had.

• Like 1

etra_kurdaj

This game has the best immersion.

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, WindowsEXP said:

So me and 2 friend loaded up in interchange last night at 00:24:00. once we are in its super dark with fog about 10 meters all around us "silent hill like" we said. so we make are way to parking lot under oli slowly cause we got low gear, its pitch black we gotta turn on flashlights cause we can barely see we make it to the stairs into oli still black every where put random ambient lighting here and there. 20 min pass we are still in oli slowly looting and not a single gun shot goes off "weird" we say so we make are way to techlight, 10 min pass still not a single sound. we're down to 12 min left and 1 of decides to head to the power station so we can open ultra med I got the key. my other friend decides to go "explore" and 2 min after a gunshot is heard, from where? WE DONT KNOW. not a single 1 after that. my friend comes back scared as am I. my friend get the power on I get into ultra med and get some lone stars. we meet back up near the food court area and head to emercom extract and when we have it in sight to our left there are 4 flashligts that just light up firing at us. they were scavs for sure but nonetheless it scared the poo out of us, were screaming in discord as the scavs shoot us. we make it to emercom and are extracting as we just hear the scavs scream at us from over the hill. we barely got any loot and killed nothing but it was the best raid id ever had.

Best way to find scav's but also the dumbest thing to do when there are pmc's, pop off a shot and listen for scavs. I do a lot of pistoling when I'm bored and honestly since the only thing for me to lose is a PM (7000 roubles?) I just tap a shot towards a direction I haven't cleared and listen for their loud responses. I dunno if this can be considered an exploit, but they will always say something if they were near that shot. 

Edited by DissAbledGamer