TheLoudBird

Flea Market "Found In Raid"

TheLoudBird

So I have been playing Tarkov for a long time and love the game, BUT for the love of god can we please get rid of this dumb found in raid only poo I dont know how many times I will successfully leave a fking Raid WITH THE ITEM get out to sell it cause it is worth a lot of money only for the flea market to tell me I didnt find it in a raid that I just got out of! Really issing me off an making me not wanna play with this dumbass set up for the flea market. I tried to add a picture showing this but I had an Item case, attack 2 pack and a mosin. no not the gun or the bag is worth much but I can sell the item case I just found that is really fuckin stupid

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

LoneRanger666

I tottaly agree with you here. I like the game as it was, but this found in raid is total poo. Game is hard by itself for most players anyway, but this is really ridiculous and unreal. If this is "preventing" hatchlings from getting good stuff with dying, they could just make it that they wouldnt get the loot if they die.

I hope they will change this found in raid, as it sucks big time and I hope more players with support this.

• Upvote 1

SOVERElGN
Posted (edited)

Bad news - it wont change. You can easily play without selling non FIR staff at the flea market right now. Why would you need it back? To make hyper profit from PMC staff? Bite me. You have to work hard to find something valuable in a raid with FIR mark if your aim is to make money. Play with you have or you have money for. No need to gear up with only preferable gear from the traders of flea market for each raid and you are good.

Besides we already have an option to sell non FIR items to the traders which is abused by many players and especially by those who do RMT and cheating.

Edited by SOVERElGN
  • Hot 1