korkk

sick and tired of squads add a solo only mode?

korkk

literally impossible to find a match vs other solos all i ever run into are duos or squads of 3 or more i literally cant remember the last time i ran into someone else playing solo really wish there was a matchmaking for solos only

• Like 5
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 6

RainmakerM4

Who is forcing you take them on? No one. On the otherside I would really like to fight squads

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

behi09ma
24 minutes ago, korkk said:

literally impossible to find a match vs other solos all i ever run into are duos or squads of 3 or more i literally cant remember the last time i ran into someone else playing solo really wish there was a matchmaking for solos only

this game is all about a team game, but solos have chance to survive, need to play wisely and even leave everything behind if its needed for your life. ( i am myself a solo player )

keep your distance with squads and learn tactics to deal with them. try to solve your problems, your parent will not change the things that you don't like forever. sorry don't want to insult or make a laugh here, but every day i see someone who wants to change the fundamental things in this game that they don't like or most likely they can't handle it. meanwhile they are missing another thing, which is me and people like me, bought the game cause we like the game with these aspects. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

PeppaPigKilla

We dont like other peoples ideas because they dont match ours. 

sarcasm in there btw, i agree a solo queue only would be nice, unlikely though, if you dont want to play in a solo queue only then don't, but dont alienate some one because they have an idea that could help improve their own gameplay without impacting someone elses. 

• Like 4

Na0cho
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, korkk said:

Your frustration is not unwarranted, however Nikita has repeatedly stated that solo ques will never be a thing. 

I personally enjoy the challenge of facing squads as a solo more than I enjoy running with my friends in squads. 

squads are tough unless you are super disciplined with comms and gear loadouts. 

Id say about 75% of the time I’ve run in 5 mans, one of us kills another of us.  In a game where ttk is one second if you aren’t sure, shooting is usually the best available option. 

it is tough to keep track of four people even when the comms are good and you can use that to your advantage. 

ive literally walked right into 5 mans and they had no idea I was an enemy until I took one out and even after that the confusion was evident as no one wanted to shoot an ally. 
Remember there’s a delay until they can see who shot them.

they are each fun play styles in their own right. I do five man with friends to relax and have fun and chances of losing your load out are a lot slimmer since your buddies can toss your stuff or carry it out if you die. 

when I’m playing serious, or trying to level or get poo done I always play solo or at the most as a duo with only specific friends who I know very well. 

the beauty of this game is you can choose which fights to take. 

nothing more fun then popping someone in a five man from far away with a suppressed weapon and watch the others scurry around like ants. 

I guess at the end of the day you will have to adapt or change your play style because Nikita seems pretty adamant about not adding a solo que. 

or get some friends to play with. 

edit: try only selecting certain servers and playing night raids, I see a lot less groups there because most people do not like playing at night. 

I usually only have a few servers selected Chicago St. Louis and sometimes Miami (I’m in ny so my ping to these is low)

sometimes I’ll switch to eu servers in their off hours if I just want a quiet raid to get stuff done and only find a few pmc’s doing the same. 

Edited by Na0cho

behi09ma
1 minute ago, PeppaPigKilla said:

We dont like other peoples ideas because they dont match ours. 

sarcasm in there btw, i agree a solo queue only would be nice, unlikely though, if you dont want to play in a solo queue only then don't, but dont alienate some one because they have an idea that could help improve their own gameplay without impacting someone elses. 

you call this post a suggestion idea?! sorry but i don't and i can't. cause look at the title and the way he tries to show his problem as the game's problem. 

most of the topics on this forum are all about the way people died, they can't bear that death and can't accept their faults so they try to find an excuse and blame something here and there. 

i should stay away from this forum for sure :D 

• Upvote 3

lls

Well if you know it's a squad then you either got spotted or spotted them and messed up your engagement. Both your fault.

This post has came up many times in the years and no one says this anymore, but it's designed as a teamplay game. The further it gets into development, the harder it will be for solo play.  Which makes me want to solo even more!

I'd suggest teaming up if you're a wuss.

ferguswag

If you want to play with fair odds go play another game

• Upvote 1

PeppaPigKilla
1 hour ago, behi09ma said:

you call this post a suggestion idea?! sorry but i don't and i can't. cause look at the title and the way he tries to show his problem as the game's problem. 

most of the topics on this forum are all about the way people died, they can't bear that death and can't accept their faults so they try to find an excuse and blame something here and there. 

i should stay away from this forum for sure :D 

I agree you should

calj1971
2 hours ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Who is forcing you take them on? No one. On the otherside I would really like to fight squads

tbh this is viable do it like cod do in battle royale mode..u can go in on your own agianst squads..if u feel inclined..or u can just go agianst solo players..easy..

NmHansen
2 hours ago, behi09ma said:

this game is all about a team game, but solos have chance to survive, need to play wisely and even leave everything behind if its needed for your life. ( i am myself a solo player )

keep your distance with squads and learn tactics to deal with them. try to solve your problems, your parent will not change the things that you don't like forever. sorry don't want to insult or make a laugh here, but every day i see someone who wants to change the fundamental things in this game that they don't like or most likely they can't handle it. meanwhile they are missing another thing, which is me and people like me, bought the game cause we like the game with these aspects. 

this is not a game for teams, there are no way for players to talk to each other in the game without a 3rd party program to do so.

• Sad 3

ImDOPE
Posted (edited)

Only RATS call for solo mode. Get better brah.

Edited by ImDOPE
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1

SOVERElGN
Posted (edited)

Problem is not with solos and squads playing together. Problem is being a solo player and attached by a brave squad you actually can't do anything to stop them to prevent your own death. I mean not to kill but some kind of suppress or make them slow down and hide from your return shots. Which might give you some time to escape. Any player should feel a great fear to get hit by a bullet no matter how good a gear is. But bringing that feel to players requires a lot of changes to the game which should be done first.

Edited by SOVERElGN

yonderbee

Make it so where either the squad starts seperated or make it so that the solos start near other solos and squads start near other squads 

ImDOPE

THIS IS BASICLY A THING WHAT SHOULD NOT BE CHANGED.

Man this community is full of RATS looting pve rubel simulator farming people. GO and play Tetris jesus.

• Upvote 1

inabearsuit
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, ImDOPE said:

THIS IS BASICLY A THING WHAT SHOULD NOT BE CHANGED.

Man this community is full of RATS looting pve rubel simulator farming people. GO and play Tetris jesus.

Your toxic responses aside, where did OP say he wanted to play PVE and farm RUBs? No where. He said he wanted to fight other solos.

Contrary to your username, you are not dope.

Edited by inabearsuit
  • Like 1

ImDOPE

Your response is showing me you dont understand a single part of the game.

People who wants a solo mode or a solo spawn are the people who are running pistols with level 50 to farm 200 million instead of 150 million rubel. These people dont want to play a shooter they want to press F all day and farm. 

If you cant handle a squad than you belong to the lobby.

Kyiko

I understand dying to 3 mans or 4 mans can get annoying especially after you kill 1 or 2 as a solo but if solo queue was implemented it'd make the game less of what it is right now. Knowing that u won't run into any squads but rather just a solo player. You won't have that feeling that theres a another player or be constantly checking your surroundings while you loot which IMO makes the game more adrenaline pumping and fun

• Like 1

mattix

I want a solo only/2-man/3-man/4-man/5-man/All sizes raid selection option. 

Goldarv

I was watching a video the other day that has a Mod for this game that has an offline singleplayer mode where you can progress and all but it's separate from the actual game. If you're not looking to fight squads then that might be an option. I play solo 99% of the time and I just try to play the field smart. Veritas and JesseKazam have some good video's on how to navigate maps and reset battles. Imo resetting a battle is the biggest thing, and try not to let a group pincer you. I always engage the rear and usually take out one then move back and left or right depending on the layout.

Dulius6
On 8/9/2020 at 7:47 AM, RainmakerM4 said:

Are you joking? 4v1 is a complete joke. Whose forcing you?! I mean when they all out charge spawn you have no choice, Should I just let them kill me? Your logic is usless and your point is invalid

This game is stating too just wear me down, Seriously 4v1 is not fun anymore. They dominate maps, Loot everything and dominate spawns.
Its not about getting good its honestly unfair and unbalanced.

Not fun anymore 4v1 needs too stop. Im this close too just quiting in all honesty.

chrisragnar
On 8/9/2020 at 7:38 PM, NmHansen said:

this is not a game for teams, there are no way for players to talk to each other in the game without a 3rd party program to do so.

*Yet, not yet. 

chrisragnar
12 hours ago, Dulius6 said:

Are you joking? 4v1 is a complete joke. Whose forcing you?! I mean when they all out charge spawn you have no choice, Should I just let them kill me? Your logic is usless and your point is invalid

This game is stating too just wear me down, Seriously 4v1 is not fun anymore. They dominate maps, Loot everything and dominate spawns.
Its not about getting good its honestly unfair and unbalanced.

Not fun anymore 4v1 needs too stop. Im this close too just quiting in all honesty.

I have no experience with 4 teams mostly run into solos or duos. But how can a 4 team charge your spawn so often? Not only does one 4 team on a server leave 3 of the other spawns emty, and then there are probably a duo on there making it at least 4 emty spawns. And your telling me you end up next to the 4 team so often that the game is unplayable? 

chrisragnar
On 8/10/2020 at 12:02 PM, Goldarv said:

I was watching a video the other day that has a Mod for this game that has an offline singleplayer mode where you can progress and all but it's separate from the actual game. If you're not looking to fight squads then that might be an option. I play solo 99% of the time and I just try to play the field smart. Veritas and JesseKazam have some good video's on how to navigate maps and reset battles. Imo resetting a battle is the biggest thing, and try not to let a group pincer you. I always engage the rear and usually take out one then move back and left or right depending on the layout.

Are you sure that's allowed? Might get you banned (the mod)

kennyream66
On 8/9/2020 at 7:41 AM, korkk said:

It's a good idea really. I now run in a group of 4-5 because soloing got boring after a while. I consistently win 1v2's and most of the time 1v3's depending on my position but I think it is BS that it is CONSTANTLY groups to face. My group will get into a map and then split up to go both directions, wipe the entire map and loot up.

The main issue in this game is that the questing is just utter nonsense. 100% just a blatant grind put in the way to disguise the fact that there is ZERO end game content and never will be.

On 8/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, NmHansen said:

This is probably the dumbest post I have read in a long time. As if 3rd party coms aren't completely free...................