killer112998

Insurance Issues and Questions

killer112998

Hello friends and people who spawn camp, I have run into a predicament. my buddy ditched my gear in a far corner bush of a customs run, so there was slim to no chance a scav or another player could find it. I had an M1 rig filled with mags, a trizip, VSS, and Altyn. I was wondering if every item has to be dropped individually in order to be returned in insurance, or if I would be able to shove everything in the bag (as my friend did) and hide it. I'm kinda peeved about it, as I have roughly about 40-400k roubles at any given time; but we all know how it goes, Tarkov giveth, and Tarkov taketh away.

If anyone has an answer as to what I should do as far as my insurance, or if anyone has an answer regarding the 'stacked in a bag' issue, that would be the proverbial tits. 

Nefie

As for the insurance, you can and it will work if you put insured items in a bag and toss it. For example if you had a Attack 2 bag and proceeded to stuff your rig  filled with insured mags and and a helmet you'll get it back through returns the same way it was put into the bag in the raid. Hope this helps, enjoy the raids!