t1m1d

some dropped me keycards and im trying to provide evidence i dont rmt.

t1m1d

i know lots of people have been false banned for rmt so i'm trying to prevent that for myself 2 guys were in my factory raid being friendly 1 of them died and my friend died and the other one gave me 2 docs cases i am giving my friend who died the other one right now because it was meant for him my other friend also got dropped a sicc case by out other friend who  basically quit my friend who is getting the keys is named enclave25 and i'm not sure what game devs can do but he got added after the raid and they were never friends before and they can see the messages ( i think) my friend is willing to record the messages and i still have the guys tag. here is the Reddit post i made about it just before and after i posted he said we might get banned for rmt i don't know  i just had someone do something really nice for me and we have like 2.5k combined hours and  don't want to get banned for something we didn't do

swats73
On 8/10/2020 at 1:50 AM, t1m1d said:

i know lots of people have been false banned for rmt so i'm trying to prevent that for myself 2 guys were in my factory raid being friendly 1 of them died and my friend died and the other one gave me 2 docs cases i am giving my friend who died the other one right now because it was meant for him my other friend also got dropped a sicc case by out other friend who  basically quit my friend who is getting the keys is named enclave25 and i'm not sure what game devs can do but he got added after the raid and they were never friends before and they can see the messages ( i think) my friend is willing to record the messages and i still have the guys tag. here is the Reddit post i made about it just before and after i posted he said we might get banned for rmt i don't know  i just had someone do something really nice for me and we have like 2.5k combined hours and  don't want to get banned for something we didn't do

It takes more than one kind action to be flagged RMT so would not worry about it. 

Swats73 

t1m1d

thanks was pretty scared i love this game i was freaking out

• Thanks 1