Ewalker_Duty

making money for beginners

Ewalker_Duty

here are some safe and easy ways of making money for beginners , hope it helps someone :)

#1:looting hiddens stashes in shoreline

#2:looting hidden stashes in interchange

#3:looting jackets in the village in Shoreline

#4:farming scavs in nightime factory in not populated servers

#5:looting hidden stashes in Customs as a Scav( not your PMC)

#6:doing Oli runs ( looting Oli in interchange night time with your PMC )

add more safe ways of making money for beginners if you know ( not Hatchlet/pistol runs on reserve or interchange :x)

• Thanks 1

xWest
Posted (edited)

I would recommend running Interchange as a SCAV for your first couple of raids, with the idea of running in and grabbing gear/loot. 

Then repeat by taking the gear you just earned as a SCAV and going in with your PMC character and using the gear. If you do this a few times you get used to the gameplay and you are using borrowed gear essentially. With each raid you should be trying to find loot that you can sell back to the traders (at first) until you get reach lvl 10 to access the Flea Market. 

Also - I recommend trying to get your Hideout going. If you can get your workbench efficient enough you can start making items and then selling them on the flea market (at lvl 10) or you can sell directly to the traders the items that you make. Some items will profit you over $50-$85,000 after you sell them on the flea market. But again this strategy is for those primarily that have access to the flea market. 

You can also farm on Reserve for quick loot, or Factory as well for quick gear loot. The choice is yours, but Interchange is my baby so I'll have to always put her first (until Streets of Tarkov comes out and then I'll be a daddy to whole new map :) ).

Edited by xWest
Forgot to Mention the Hideout.

Education9

Scav, scav, and more scav! Remember to learn the lay of the land. It is possible to avoid fighting! 

Crowii-

Thanks mate

Cobain1234
Am 10.8.2020 um 17:25 schrieb Ewalker_Duty:

add more safe ways of making money for beginners if you know ( not Hatchlet/pistol runs on reserve or interchange :x)

LOL you mean we can tell them how to make a few coins, but we arent allowed to tell them where you REALLY make millions of rubels?

Makes sense, we dont want anyone to go to reserve with a pistol and some keys and literally come out with millions of rubels after a few raids.

That would be bad for the economy. 😂

Ewalker_Duty
On 8/25/2020 at 10:36 PM, Cobain1234 said:

LOL you mean we can tell them how to make a few coins, but we arent allowed to tell them where you REALLY make millions of rubels?

Makes sense, we dont want anyone to go to reserve with a pistol and some keys and literally come out with millions of rubels after a few raids.

That would be bad for the economy. 😂

Because hatchlet and pistol runs are things that devs are fighting with so they are not right things to do, also it will ruin the game exprience for players :)

Xiim
On 8/27/2020 at 8:08 PM, Ewalker_Duty said:

Because hatchlet and pistol runs are things that devs are fighting with so they are not right things to do, also it will ruin the game exprience for players :)

i agreeeee!

On 8/10/2020 at 6:25 PM, Ewalker_Duty said:

here are some safe and easy ways of making money for beginners , hope it helps someone :)

#1:looting hiddens stashes in shoreline

#2:looting hidden stashes in interchange

#3:looting jackets in the village in Shoreline

#4:farming scavs in nightime factory in not populated servers

#5:looting hidden stashes in Customs as a Scav( not your PMC)

#6:doing Oli runs ( looting Oli in interchange night time with your PMC )

OMG i made 10mil by using that

Browsk1

Looting safes and jackets in Customs dorms worked really good for me but it is also a high pvp zone... 😁

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2