Jump to content
adam12341

Server connection lost on every raid

Recommended Posts

adam12341

Since the beginning of june 2020 i've been having raid load times that are at least 5-10 minutes, lag and freezing in the load screen. Entering the game, I also have extreme lag and after around 5 - 10 seconds i get the error  "server connection lost". I have not been able to have atleast one playable raid since that time. Before that, the game ran very well.

I have tried lowering my graphics to minimum, without any differnece. I have reinstalled the game, which did not help. 

What should I do?

My computer specs:

Processor: Intel I5-7600

Graphics card: Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti

Ram: 8 GB DDR4 

Operating system: Windows 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LenzOA

a friend of mine and i have the same problem, but only every 20-30 raids. he has a very expensive pc and i had the problem on my old pc and on the new one. it seems like its not hard ware related. in one raid i had server connection lost 4 times in a row, even while loading back into the raid. restarting the router seems to fix the problem, but we are not sure because it might just go away after time.

 

if you have the problem in every raid, you might want to try a vpn, since its not hardware related imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adam12341
3 hours ago, LenzOA said:

a friend of mine and i have the same problem, but only every 20-30 raids. he has a very expensive pc and i had the problem on my old pc and on the new one. it seems like its not hard ware related. in one raid i had server connection lost 4 times in a row, even while loading back into the raid. restarting the router seems to fix the problem, but we are not sure because it might just go away after time.

 

if you have the problem in every raid, you might want to try a vpn, since its not hardware related imo.

That might be something to try. But I've had the same broadband before and during the problems, which is why I don't understand what is going on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LenzOA
26 minutes ago, adam12341 said:

That might be something to try. But I've had the same broadband before and during the problems, which is why I don't understand what is going on. 

i play the game for about 2,5 years and only in the last couple of month this problem happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adam12341
2 hours ago, LenzOA said:

i play the game for about 2,5 years and only in the last couple of month this problem happened.

Yeah I've had it for a good half a year aswell, without any problems before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adam12341
On 8/11/2020 at 4:48 PM, LenzOA said:

i play the game for about 2,5 years and only in the last couple of month this problem happened.

I tried a VPN and there was no difference. Maybe it even got worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroTenshi

Are you running a Ethernet cable, or are you running through Wi-Fi?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2