stilled

Labs unplayable

stilled
Posted (edited)

tried 2 times today Labs,  got  2 times  Rushed and  oneshotted by a hacker in a millisecond before he was even around the corner.

i just looked up on yt   and found this 

how the f.   Cant ur anticheat or game detect players who have unrealistic K/D  for  example in this video, he have a  K/D of 55!  is lvl 43,  survival rate of 81%  and  2365 kills in 227 raids.  

how cant ur anticheat dont detect if someone  litterly  speedhacking through the map,   or   he gets every skill maxed out every raid he joins. 

you can see that in litterly every raid he plays in this video are other cheaters who  wiggle him through the wall and look straight at him. 

this mostly happens on  Labs and Reserve .  on other maps its less

Edited by stilled
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

LenzOA

this video needs to be shared, not the other one where a big streamer interviews a guy who just clicks on the first link on google and gets banned after 3 days.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

sutex

Like in Battlefield game EA, there is no attempt to use the basic stats to zero in on cheaters, A huge K/D ratio and Survival rate should raise an alarm and get the Anti hacking bot to focus on that player. Even wining x amount of matches in a row, or accessing a box on one side of the map and x amount of seconds later accessing another box further away

DukeLander
8 hours ago, stilled said:

tried 2 times today Labs,  got  2 times  Rushed and  oneshotted by a hacker in a millisecond before he was even around the corner.

i just looked up on yt   and found this 

how the f.   Cant ur anticheat or game detect players who have unrealistic K/D  for  example in this video, he have a  K/D of 55!  is lvl 43,  survival rate of 81%  and  2365 kills in 227 raids.  

how cant ur anticheat dont detect if someone  litterly  speedhacking through the map,   or   he gets every skill maxed out every raid he joins. 

you can see that in litterly every raid he plays in this video are other cheaters who  wiggle him through the wall and look straight at him. 

this mostly happens on  Labs and Reserve .  on other maps its less

Tnx for video.

This explains a lot of stuffs, especially how cheat seller sells a bunch of new accounts. I knew the mechanics of cheating but not the scale and perfection of it.

So my logic was right, BSG has a huge benefit from cheating and this is not gonna stop for a long time.

Wikko

Tbh the fact is that they simply dont care enough to fix this. Speed hacking etc. should be the easiest thing to detect, and still the cheaters can roam free for months.

BSG makes money by allowing the cheaters to play for a while and with RMT they have incentive to return to the game (after the banwave that happens after 3 months of cheating) and that makes BSG more money.

Sure it sounds like a conspiracy theory but there's simply no other explanation for doing nothing....of course they could be just really incompetent at their jobs

traumacode

Keep this bumped, this video needs to circulate.  It is a sad state that this game is in.

• Hot 1

TUALMASOK

I am blown away after watching that. How is that not detectable? How is BSG combating hackers in any way when this is going on? What the hell are they spending money on Battle Eye for when this carries on? The guy said he's been doing it for months AND NO ACTION TAKEN!!! WTF?!? He's even stream sniping and getting away with it. After watching that I am very dubious as to any future EFT can have, which is a bit of slap in the face for an EoD player devoted to the game.

Everyone on the forums needs to see that post.

• Hot 1
  • Sad 1

stevegalaxius

if people hack with eod then it says a lot about how confident they are in spending $120 on an account that they know they're going to lose

https://streamable.com/8rkud6

GhostZ69

@4:50  So you only have 81% survival rate, so you can die? 

Yeah, to other cheaters.

That means at least 19% of their matches they are running into other cheaters AND getting killed by them.  But then we have guys on here:

I have 8,172 hours played, I am level 109 and I have played 41,291 raids this wipe and I have seen MAYBE ONE cheater.

hahahahaha OMG.  This is great.

• Upvote 1

ANIMAL_MOTHER_0

this is what we the legit players are up against. NO its not the "chinese" Its a real problem ATM. no not desync. No im not mad about dying. Im mad about the game being unplayable. i spent the money on EOD. They should give this game out for free if this is the state its going to be in for lengthy periods of time.

• Hot 1

GhostZ69
2 minutes ago, ANIMAL_MOTHER_0 said:

this is what we the legit players are up against. NO its not the "chinese" Its a real problem ATM. no not desync. No im not mad about dying. Im mad about the game being unplayable. i spent the money on EOD. They should give this game out for free if this is the state its going to be in for lengthy periods of time.

lol a dude even named ElHaxo hacking.

ANIMAL_MOTHER_0
5 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

lol a dude even named ElHaxo hacking.

man,  this game is sadly going to go the PUBG route. Im not sure why they cant ban on stats. It was Ok for a week or 2 then they came back like roaches.

behi09ma
1 hour ago, ANIMAL_MOTHER_0 said:

man,  this game is sadly going to go the PUBG route. Im not sure why they cant ban on stats. It was Ok for a week or 2 then they came back like roaches.

my personal thought is: the RMTs recently got fcked by battlestate so bad. these new videos with cheats on it that published recently, is the RMTs respond to BSG to convince you and me as a legit player, that BSG can't fight them at all. just sit tight and wait for BSG response.

i can be wrong, but for now i want to think like that.

ANIMAL_MOTHER_0
4 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

my personal thought is: the RMTs recently got fcked by battlestate so bad. these new videos with cheats on it that published recently, is the RMTs respond to BSG to convince you and me as a legit player, that BSG can't fight them at all. just sit tight and wait for BSG response.

i can be wrong, but for now i want to think like that.

RMT doesnt make better players, just makes better loot for good players. im not for RMT. However i feel that RMT has a huge market. Maybe bstate should do money packs for people not able to spend time on the grind. It would generate an income for bstate. The RMT attack just pushed many to blatantly hack other ways. I have never seen this game in such a poor state with cheaters. 

behi09ma
25 minutes ago, ANIMAL_MOTHER_0 said:

RMT doesnt make better players, just makes better loot for good players. im not for RMT. However i feel that RMT has a huge market. Maybe bstate should do money packs for people not able to spend time on the grind. It would generate an income for bstate. The RMT attack just pushed many to blatantly hack other ways. I have never seen this game in such a poor state with cheaters. 

let me correct myself, cause you misunderstood me. RMTs can't sell their shits that easy like before they could after the new changes with limitations and banns that came. and as you know RMTs, use cheats for bringing out the loot from the raids and sell it to legit stupid people out there.(the reason i called the buyers stupid, is that, if these fckers stop buying roubles with IRL money, non of this will exist.)

so as you said the RMT attack pushed many to blatantly hack, cause the RMTs wanted to. they wanted to show BSG that, these attacks will harm even more to their game. they want to show BSG, who has the control now. so force BSG step back if they want to survive in this fight. 

btw you have not been long enough to see the poor state of tarkov. (joined the forum 4 hours ago, you can have another accounts but for sure you have not seen tarkov before battleeye) i have not been that long too, but i have seen how it was before battleeye. it was worse than this.

• Sad 1

DukeLander

Mhm... So someone is stupid because he has no time to grindfest the fckn game and we have grindfest thanks to new mechanics?
No my friend, in this case BSG is stupid:

Players, you have no time to grind and you want to play and have rubbels?

Here it is, for 5€ you have 20 milions.

RMT immediately solved.

Why should someone pay to some unreliable cheaters more money if he can buy it directly from BSG for less?

• Sad 2

ElectroStalin
25 минут назад, DukeLander сказал:

Why should someone pay to some unreliable cheaters more money if he can buy it directly from BSG for less?

Oh yeah, why BSG fight cheatsellers who kill the game if they themselves can sell cheats and kill it first. Makes perfect sense.

• Sad 1

GeneralBrus

Almost every survival fps that has low amounts of loot and is super grindy turns out to be swarmed by hackers. The only way these games were playable was because of serverbrowers and active admins.

So tarkovs game design itself is extremely attractive to hackers. That doesnt mean tarkov will fail fighting cheaters, however it is clear that BSG will have a tuff time trying to fight this problem.

DukeLander

18 minutes ago, ElectroStalin said:

Oh yeah, why BSG fight cheatsellers who kill the game if they themselves can sell cheats and kill it first. Makes perfect sense.

First you have to understand what are you writing, my little padawan.

We are talking about rmt, not cheats. In rmt you don't buy cheats, you buy in-game goods for real money.

I have enough money in eft and full stash without any cheat and I can sell it too. My friend with every day play has 80 mils and 500 mils stash, he never used a cheat in his entire gaming life. How much real money can he make with that?

So I can make rmt without any cheating, if I have enough time to grind.

Eliminating cheaters does not solves rmt, beside that 100% cheat elimination is impossible.

In grown up world it's called useful prevention.

If I buy 20 mils for 5€, does it makes me better player in game? Not at all.

That only makes game more enjoyable for me and my opponent's who's gonna benefit from my better gear when they kill me.

If I am noob, I am gonna stay noob regardless how much money I have in game.

matosch83

Wow so he is cheating that obvious for so long and doesnt get banned ........ I understand that somestuff are really not easy to find, butz all of that?!

Really he can open every door without even having the key near it or even in raid .......... jump run endlessly ........... and insta max skill in every raidstart and they ant see that with some most likely easy stat coding ............. no wonder everybody thinks this game is ridiculouse full of hackers on any map .... BECAUSE IT IS!

Honestly if i would hack with a cheaper hack software and can play 2 weeks or longer without geting detected and even get my money back/make money with RMT then yeah i understand why so many do that. Nice extra income for destroying others fun at  this game.

ANIMAL_MOTHER_0
7 hours ago, behi09ma said:

let me correct myself, cause you misunderstood me. RMTs can't sell their shits that easy like before they could after the new changes with limitations and banns that came. and as you know RMTs, use cheats for bringing out the loot from the raids and sell it to legit stupid people out there.(the reason i called the buyers stupid, is that, if these fckers stop buying roubles with IRL money, non of this will exist.)

so as you said the RMT attack pushed many to blatantly hack, cause the RMTs wanted to. they wanted to show BSG that, these attacks will harm even more to their game. they want to show BSG, who has the control now. so force BSG step back if they want to survive in this fight. 

btw you have not been long enough to see the poor state of tarkov. (joined the forum 4 hours ago, you can have another accounts but for sure you have not seen tarkov before battleeye) i have not been that long too, but i have seen how it was before battleeye. it was worse than this.

Battleye has and always will be a joke it never prevented cheating/cheaters. Not every cheater is driven by making money. Some people would buy money packs without cheating. I have heard of people like this rumored and my small community would constantly roast them. Just because I joined the forum 4 hours ago doesnt mean I havent been paying attention to the game for longer and does not discredit my point.  Im not here to argue with you my brother. There is a problem now. The game is unplayable due to hackers, maybe we can agree on that.

traumacode
11 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

@4:50  So you only have 81% survival rate, so you can die? 

Yeah, to other cheaters.

That means at least 19% of their matches they are running into other cheaters AND getting killed by them.  But then we have guys on here:

I have 8,172 hours played, I am level 109 and I have played 41,291 raids this wipe and I have seen MAYBE ONE cheater.

hahahahaha OMG.  This is great.

Yea, isn't it funny: all the people who flood the forums normally and scream git gud and say how they only run into a hacker 0.1% of their raids suddenly turned into a bunch of crickets upon this video release.  

This is irrefutable evidence of what is going on in this game right now.  All the people who screamed how it was desync are clearly wrong.  This hacker can literally jump and float past you with speed hacks and immediately headshot you.

The fact that this guys account is still active after 40+ levels and a 50+ K/D ratio is absolutely laughable and an embarrassment to the anti-cheat BSG paid for.

• Upvote 1

ElectroStalin
7 часов назад, DukeLander сказал:

First you have to understand what are you writing, my little padawan.

We are talking about rmt, not cheats. In rmt you don't buy cheats, you buy in-game goods for real money.

I have enough money in eft and full stash without any cheat and I can sell it too. My friend with every day play has 80 mils and 500 mils stash, he never used a cheat in his entire gaming life. How much real money can he make with that?

So I can make rmt without any cheating, if I have enough time to grind.

Eliminating cheaters does not solves rmt, beside that 100% cheat elimination is impossible.

In grown up world it's called useful prevention.

If I buy 20 mils for 5€, does it makes me better player in game? Not at all.

That only makes game more enjoyable for me and my opponent's who's gonna benefit from my better gear when they kill me.

If I am noob, I am gonna stay noob regardless how much money I have in game.

It is sad that obvious things need to be explained to you.

Cheats and rmt paid gear works the same way - they give skill-unrelated advantage to the buyer, thus destroying gameplay experience for other players, which inevitably kills the game in future. That is why most FtP games which income based solely on RMT only sell cosmetics and XP boosters.

BSG got rid of rmt and the reason for chinese prison-farmers to cheat. If they introduce official rmt the game very quickly turn into competition of who have more money or better cheats, game sells will drop to 0 and community will shrink to, like, hundred people. This will be death for the game and the company. They might do it in future, after game released, sold and nearly dead as a last ditch monetization attempt when another title will be in development, but not now.

DukeLander

Nop, with cheats like radar and silent aim I can wipe complete map with no effort and take out milions in one raid.

With rmt I can only buy better gear from flea or dealers but still first encountered hatchling with 5-7 can one shot me.

20 mins before my mate and me killed 5 man fully geared squad with shitty ak and vepr and ps ammo on customs.

For example, those guys could buy gear with rmt support but that didn't give them any advantage over experienced players.

That is the big difference between cheat and rmt.

I am not saying it is good solution. I only see that like solution with benefits for players with no time for grind and for BSG which can exclude rmt cheaters.