Sign in to follow this  
mattix

I hate it when game devs balance and design their games around the opinions of a small and exclusive community

mattix

I used to play alot of tf2 back in the day. After years of horribly dumb patches and bug fixes(duck you valve! I paid 5$ for the original soda popper and you completely ruined it!), What finally killed it for me, was when the tf2 devs decided to listen exclusively to the competitive community and that trickle down balance completely ruined the game for me. I was never at their level of skill, but their way of playing tf2 was always designed around treating the game like a competition and not like a fun game. And that's boring.

Pubg, dayz and tarkov all have similar problems. The games are not balanced nor designed around the greater community, because the devs pretty much only listen to a small and exclusive group of influencers and other personalities, whose subjective interests are selfish at heart.

P.S. I hated Battlefield 3, because it wasn't fun like BC2. BF3 was okay to watch, but a chore to play. 

Daviidov95

This game isn't really a game anymore. GIT GUD, are the people telling other to spend many hours a day for the game learning the maps and everything. if you do that you are wasting your life. the time you spend learning on tarkov go study or do an extra job, you'll have way more fun doing that and more money than learning a stupid game full of freaks who have no life nor the desire to acomplish something meaningfull in life. Games are fun time flys by but not with tarkov, this isn't a game this is a fulltime job.