ShiroTenshi

Patch 0.12.7.8599

ShiroTenshi

Escapers!

The installation of the update 0.12.7.8599 is complete!

Fixed:
● Optimizations of memory consumption. 
● A bug with the grenade launcher's load status.
● A bug with the glass shader (face shields). 
● Error when purchasing items in exchange for dogtags. 
● A bug when the character did not leave the location, after the reconnect at the "train” exfil. 
● Various fixes for bot behavior. 
● Various bugs and problems on locations. 
● Various minor bugs and problems.
● A bug when the bitcoin price generation was not related to IRL price

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

fdykn

After that Update and a scavrun i cannot sell those three found in raid items (weapon base without any parts) to any of the traders. Not even Fence, only Flea.

Is that on purpose?

123.jpg

• Confused 1

PipBoy3000000

also after the update, i don't know if it's just me because I don't see anybody else saying anything, but it won't tell you how much of an item you need in order to do a trade. I.E: the Fort Redut armor trade for Air filters and Paracord from Ragman.

2020-08-13[09-04]_-1.6, 0.9, -2.4_0.0, 0.4, 0.0, 0.9 (0).png

TheWay

We are aware of error 228 that occur in the hideout crafts and in trading for some players and are working to fix it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Cold 1

Ikor

After the update the recoil on all guns has increased significantly. Is it intended?

• Upvote 1

marszy
Posted (edited)

How is that every step forward with the sound You make, You then go backwards two steps?

Sound was quite fine about 2-3 patches before 12.7, it was the one with bushes and trees finally sounding like they should, not like a whole platoon run-through every time You even touched a leaf while crouching on lowest speed.

What is happening right now with the sound is way past ridiculous. You can hear inventory search, ADS or covert crouching through concrete walls, being 2 stories below oponent, You can hear exact spot of reloading opfor being on the other floor, some rooms apart, You make noise walking on wet gras, an echo while stomping on a concrete block in open space!! or metal sound when walking on railways or metal passages. 

Factory map could have transparent walls and it would not change a thing in perception, since You can hear everyone in 50m radius. Not only their movement but also all their activities.

You talk so much about realism and yet another patch is an another exploit for fullgears and twitchers, to make killing a 1-2 nights a week player even easier. No matter covert movement on map, no matter taking good position, no matter preparing an ambush, You're just a target for m4 dushes with Igolniks in their Kappa.

Want to add realism? Go waaaay down with the sound range and ban meds, mags and ammo from secure containers. Make 5-10s needed to open and close secure container (if killed when it's not closed, others can loot it). Then we can speak about "reality".

Edited by marszy
  • Like 1

TheWay

Tomorrow, at 11.00 Moscow time, we plan to conduct a technical update to improve the game stability.

The game will be stopped. Technical work on the update will take about 2 hours.

After the work is completed, everyone will need to update the client via the launcher.

JeffreyLF
6 hours ago, TheWay said:

Tomorrow, at 11.00 Moscow time, we plan to conduct a technical update to improve the game stability.

The game will be stopped. Technical work on the update will take about 2 hours.

After the work is completed, everyone will need to update the client via the launcher.

Will this fix the preset bug?

TheWay

The technical update has begun.

The game will be unavailable for 2 hours approximately.

TheWay

The technical update is complete.

Tentacle_Bunny

Any plans for adjusting text size?
Even a manual fix that the user could do?
I find it to be completely unreadable no matter the settings because the font is ridiculously small. I literally have no idea what any of the specs are on the weapons and can't read anything on any of items.

tarkov2.jpg

GrumpyFox
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, TheWay said:

Lovely imo:

De-syncs happen way more often

Flea market is laggy even more.

Not sure if it's API issue or yandex which seems to be somewhat connected to game servers (or is it?) as it is connected to forums (100% it is since you can see "awaiting responce from yandex) aswell

Issues are happening all around EU servers

Edited by GrumpyFox
2 notes addes

Naram-Sin

I'm loving it

DrKilljoy

So after a minute or two when i first start a raid the game freezes and a pop up window shows this message: "EscapeFromTarkov - Unity 2018.4.13f1_f484665b2d77" and then another window pops up stating "It appears the gsme has terminatted with an error. Do you want to report it?"

I have done so many things to try to get the game to work. Updated my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, updated windows, and other things. Is there something going on or is there something i can do to play?

unity.jpg

game termination.jpg

error.jpg

ShiroTenshi

Escapers!

In a few minutes we plan to install a technical update on all game servers for game stability improvement. The game will not stop. On updating servers, the raid time will be reduced to 10 minutes.

The update can take from 2 to 3 hours.

ShiroTenshi
26 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Escapers!

In a few minutes we plan to install a technical update on all game servers for game stability improvement. The game will not stop. On updating servers, the raid time will be reduced to 10 minutes.

The update can take from 2 to 3 hours.

The technical update has begun.

TheWay

ShiroTenshi

We've installed a technical update of the client to improve the stability of the game. Everyone needs to download the update through the launcher.

TheWay

TheWay

At the moment, players may have difficulties entering the game.

We are already working to fix this issue as fast as we can.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Thanks 1

TheWay

The issue has been fixed.

TheWay

In 10 minutes, at 10:00 Moscow time, we plan to start installing the hotfix.

The game will be stopped for about 2 hours.

A list of changes will be published with the start of the installation.

TheWay

The installation of the hotfix has begun.

The game will be stopped for about 2 hours.

Changed:

• Fixed several glitches
  • Fixed a bug in online mode which caused AI to be running in place
  • Fixed minor errors
  • Added ability to report offensive nicknames in the lobby

KODIAX

pls delete the labs entrance keycard :D labs is so amazing but costs to much money to get in....

find in raid is also a mess to get quests finished....

behi09ma
54 minutes ago, KODIAX said:

pls delete the labs entrance keycard :D labs is so amazing but costs to much money to get in....

find in raid is also a mess to get quests finished....

tbh if you ask me, they should increase the entrance money more than 500k, cause if you read the lore, labs is a secret place that its hard to get access and find the location. 

i hope after adding the streets of tarkov they add the map to map raids so people cannot access to labs so easily like it is now.