RatParadise

Advice for newer players to counter extract campers

RatParadise

Since newcomers might not be familiar with certain game mechanics, here is an easy tip to ruin fun for campers anywhere and effectively. Insure your stuff and when you find yourself out of confidence to cross a dangerous spot or especially exfil area, just drop your insured weapon and backpack somehere nearby in a consealed place and then go check an area. You can do so with a sidearm or even hatchet. Chances are that our little tactical ambusher aka dipshit aka fat rat aka sad camper were indeed there waiting, but end up crying since he has wasted insane amount of time for crap gear. And you are laughing as you will get your poo later and already about to join next game with a nice potentional to avoid being hard camped at all and your income was better compared to a guy waiting. 

And to people who say camping for half an hour is a tactical representaion of real life ambush scenarios - how is it realistic now cutie. Gear was hidden and insured. Newcomer is happy and feel more safe in Tarkov city.

Good luck fellow tourists. 

I

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

JeffreyLF

I used to do that when I started the game, really saved me a lot of grief 

ferguswag
4 hours ago, RatParadise said:

Since newcomers might not be familiar with certain game mechanics, here is an easy tip to ruin fun for campers anywhere and effectively. Insure your stuff and when you find yourself out of confidence to cross a dangerous spot or especially exfil area, just drop your insured weapon and backpack somehere nearby in a consealed place and then go check an area. You can do so with a sidearm or even hatchet. Chances are that our little tactical ambusher aka dipshit aka fat rat aka sad camper were indeed there waiting, but end up crying since he has wasted insane amount of time for crap gear. And you are laughing as you will get your poo later and already about to join next game with a nice potentional to avoid being hard camped at all and your income was better compared to a guy waiting. 

And to people who say camping for half an hour is a tactical representaion of real life ambush scenarios - how is it realistic now cutie. Gear was hidden and insured. Newcomer is happy and feel more safe in Tarkov city.

Good luck fellow tourists. 

I

And then the guy asks himself, why is this naked guy got no poo? Time to look for his backpack!

DukeLander

On which servers are so many exit campers?

BeLow2111

In  2 of 5 Rounds i get killed by Exit Campers. You run and fight more than 30 min and this peace of sh.... kill you and take all your stuff. There must be a way to neutralised this gamers with a heartbeat sensor if they camp 50 m arround a exit or something, I realy fucked up of these players. At Last Zer0T0Her0 camp me to death.

DukeLander

It's a part of game.

There is no exit where you can't approach from multiple directions or tactics.

Try something different... You have heartbeat sensor in warzone if you want to use it.

RainmakerM4
34 minutes ago, BeLow2111 said:

In  2 of 5 Rounds i get killed by Exit Campers. You run and fight more than 30 min and this peace of sh.... kill you and take all your stuff. There must be a way to neutralised this gamers with a heartbeat sensor if they camp 50 m arround a exit or something, I realy fucked up of these players. At Last Zer0T0Her0 camp me to death.

Lol heartbeat sensor. 

Caster89Actual
1 hour ago, DukeLander said:

It's a part of game.

Try something different... You have heartbeat sensor in warzone if you want to use it.

Or, people could actually, you know. . . . .play the game instead of staying crouched in the same spot 3/4 of the match hoping someone walks by and doesn’t notice them because getting into an actual firefight is scary and they would for sure lose the fight unless the enemy has their back to them or are ass up face down looting.

at least TRY to act like you aren’t the filthy camping rat you are.

inabearsuit
1 hour ago, DukeLander said:

Just not true, at all. Plenty of exits are just wide open and without cover or extremely dangerous regardless of the direction you approach from. Administrative Gate, as an example, on Customs is just an open spot in a corner. Two ways to approach it, both of which are wide open without cover. Another is RUAF Roadblock on Woods... you either approach from the road or from the rocks, both are wide open. Anyways, plenty of shitty exits on all the maps.

DukeLander

I have died maybe 2 times from exfill campers in 1000 hours of game. I am asking again: on which servers are you playing people, I want to try it too.

1 hour ago, Caster89Actual said:

Or, people could actually, you know. . . . .play the game instead of staying crouched in the same spot 3/4 of the match hoping someone walks by and doesn’t notice them because getting into an actual firefight is scary and they would for sure lose the fight unless the enemy has their back to them or are ass up face down looting.

at least TRY to act like you aren’t the filthy camping rat you are.

Wow dude, insulting people you don't even know tells a lot about you.

But regardless you are an idiot and you don't like it, camping is part of game, or playing like rat or chad...

For me camping is waste of precious time which I can spend much wiser in real life, not in some digital bush on some eft map waiting for victims.

But I have accepted it is part of game and I am playing like on every extract point is some stupid camper.

davidj123456

What a good idea. Throw away your weapon... your best chance of killing them...
Doing so is just a rat move and is worse than extract camping.

Best way to kill an extract camper is to throw a grenade, prefire, check common spots, or stay outside the extract for a few minutes while listening for movement (after a few mins most campers tend to move a bit, ADS, etc).

Do NOT throw away your best chance of killing the enemy...

RatParadise
Posted (edited)

I was expecting more negative or critical replies from campers, only two so far. No, campers are unlikely to risk at all trying to find hidden loot as they are cowards and bad and their chances are slim anyway. They will have anxiety atack just by leaving their safe space after long wait. And no, solos can't check every corner without putting themselves under line of fire and not everyone is so rich to grenade each possible camper location imaginable. 

Also beginers have better invest options rather than buying guns each time and many grenades. Damn they don't even always know where to expect campers mostly. The more tactics you have the better. And remember you always make campers cry by denying them their long awaited loot. They actually want you to come geared, alone and trying to check every corner and every bush wich is exausting to do every game and they know it too. Most importantly you must be alone. Snipers don't care tho. 

Edited by RatParadise