Sign in to follow this  
alfa26540

Killa bugs

alfa26540

Killa now shoots while you already shoot him and that's super weird because I gave him 7 head shots with bp ammo 7,62, he died, but killed me while already dead because of the great synch between server and client.. So perhaps he shouldnt be able to attack when he is getting dinged ? or shot in the arm or whatever makes a bit of sence because this doesn't.

He should be dead at the 2nd bullet instantly, no time to attack me as I'm super close spraying on his head, shot 11 times, 7 times the head, yet he hit me twice in torso and I'm dead. Really i don't get it, need refund, we got scammed as duck paying for tarkov... What's the point, please BSG get fucked

Just sell the game to a better game studio because this is not going anywhere

• Sad 1

ferguswag

What part of trading kills do people never understand?

DukeLander

Take a look how for example Pestily killed Killa with multiple weapons.

alfa26540

Nah you don't get it, I killed killa but he was dead before he killed me, the server is just not synchronizing fast enough. Trades can happen, but they are way to often due to this 0 synchronization thing.

Of course you can kill killa with every gun, just depends how killa is acting as he is so full of bug as well, sometimes he disapears into the wall or just get stuck for no reason then starts to run every where, well nice lad !

DukeLander

I thought you are aware of totally desynced servers :)

Literally 5 mins ago I shot 30 rounds in some guy, took cover and I died behind cover. So server lag was about 2 sec.

It's normal in eft, unfortunately. That's what you have if you rent cheap servers.

SuzuranCrow

Actual Bug: Invinsible.

There seems a bug where he is invinsible while he crouchs.

Put over 1000 DMG in him multiple times the last day. He still lives and kill me.

chrisragnar

Drama