Sign in to follow this  
mmO-

Labs minimal Level 35

mmO-

Hi, now with the report System , i would suggest to make it at least lvl35 or 40 to enter it, this will make it harder for cheaters to just buy a new copy of the game and runine labs again.
Also maybe add observers to labs.

Its nearly impossible to survive just 1 round with getting head / eyes aimbotted there...

• Like 1

W00kie91

This is like the found in raid status it would, hinder the cheaters slightly but affect the players that play legit.

GeneralBrus
27 minutes ago, W00kie91 said:

This is like the found in raid status it would, hinder the cheaters slightly but affect the players that play legit.

Then again, would also stop the early wipe lvl6 armor farmers to become gods in 1 week.

And since most ppl dont even play labs because 100k +just to play a map is a no go for many.

I think that sounds like an interesting idea

MrPeebles
19 hours ago, mmO- said:

Hi, now with the report System , i would suggest to make it at least lvl35 or 40 to enter it, this will make it harder for cheaters to just buy a new copy of the game and runine labs again.

Its nearly impossible to survive just 1 round with getting head / eyes aimbotted there...

I am very sad, as I was thinking of starting doing raids on labs, but as of late, I've read SO MANY TIMES that the labs is just full to the brim with cheaters, I just think maybe it's really not worth it. It's just gonna make me mad at being killed by a cheater and spending a lot of money for nothing. It's actually ridiculous that I've seen so many videos of cheaters there, it's like the labs were made for cheaters to coexist with one another

mmO-

this guy iririririri have killed me and my squad now nearly 20 times every labs round, where can i get a refund for the 250k labs cards x 20 x4 for my squad ?

-Tkullberg-
9 minutes ago, mmO- said:

this guy iririririri have killed me and my squad now nearly 20 times every labs round, where can i get a refund for the 250k labs cards x 20 x4 for my squad ?

wont happend

On 8/14/2020 at 8:13 PM, mmO- said:

I like you idea, atleast try it before saying no.

waifuwannabe

I love idea that there would be a level cap. perhaps a tad lower maybe around 25 but yes great idea none the less. ( I do notplay as much labs due to this reason just not worth it in my mind) 

chrisragnar

I'm against just because I'm not playing labs anyway, and I don't want those cheaters or labs players on the rest of the maps 😛