PictPunk

Can't 'place' item for Survivalist Path - Thrifty

PictPunk

Hi,

For this task I've taken in Water and Iskra (the green one). When I get to ZB-014 and go to the crate the 'place' hint displays. I then press and hold 'f' to place the items. Everytime I try the countdown timer flashes up and then disappears, and the items do not place. I've tried moving the items around in my rig, backpack, and gamma, but this doesn't seem to help. I've also tried moving around to get the place right, and this hasn't done anything. A high level friend watched me stream on Discord and they couldn't see what was going wrong.

Any suggestions as to how I can fix this? Is this a bug?

Cheers,

Pict

rstreeb

Same problem here.

Majlo

PictPunk
4 hours ago, Majlo said:

Unlike the post you're quoting it does actually show me a 'place' option - its just it doesn't work when I press and hold the 'f' key, I have default bindings.

Majlo
7 hours ago, PictPunk said:

Unlike the post you're quoting it does actually show me a 'place' option - its just it doesn't work when I press and hold the 'f' key, I have default bindings.

Odd. Are you sure you're in the correct place the entire way through and didn't move or get moved out of the placement location before completing the placement?

That is the only thing I could see going wrong.

If that doesn't work, you could request me for a sherpa raid, and I could try see what is going wrong inside the raid.

PictPunk
54 minutes ago, Majlo said:

Odd. Are you sure you're in the correct place the entire way through and didn't move or get moved out of the placement location before completing the placement?

That is the only thing I could see going wrong.

If that doesn't work, you could request me for a sherpa raid, and I could try see what is going wrong inside the raid.

Hi,

Indeed, I really can't see how I am doing this wrong, and as mentioned I had a friend watch me on Discord whilst I was doing it to see where I was making the mistake. I'll submit a request as it's really frustrating.

Ian