Sign in to follow this  
gkcx2002

How do I play with a friend?

gkcx2002

I want my buddy to get the game so I we can play a duo. How do we get into the same server? Also how do we communicate. Is there voice comm in the game? I see no server info at all. How do you know who is in the server or how may? Getting in to a raid is a mystery. I don't know if there is even any people on the server. There should be a lobby where you could view the servers and see what the ping rate is and how many people are playing.

Jolly_Roger88

Just after your map choice,In the lobby you press the button looking for a group and then your name will appear,your fried has to do the same,then one of you has to invite the other in a group,you do this by right click on his profile name and then click on "invite to group".

Once you see your name and the name of your friend togheter in the group you are good to go.

You cannot know how many people there are in the server.

When you select a map in the description you see the number of the players wich you could find in that map(it could happen that you end up on a non full map,expecially if you play late night,depends from your server selection).

inabearsuit

Make sure you guys have the same servers available in your launcher and then just add each other in the lobby under LFG. No comms in game, you'll need to use discord or whatever.