Can't buy anything

Dillinger86

Dillinger86

Hello, I don't know where to go with this but my game will not let me buy anything, not even one bullet and I have the rubles, I'm also on the buy tab and the box for auto-fill is ticked, no matter what I try to buy I can't, I'm level 2 and I have over 400K rubles and I can buy an SKS or anything in lvl 2 but it won't let me, I've tried everything, I uninstalled and re-installed the game and it's the same can't buy anything. I spent a lot of money on this game and I won't let me buy anything to fight with why? lol

Have you tried dragging the roubles into the box instead of clicking on the autofill? I've been experiencing a similar problem for like an hour now, I can't buy anything on the flea market, I just click buy but no roubles are deducted and nothing comes into my inventory. Also, can't seem to move things or mod weapons at all. Maybe the servers are kinda wonky tonight.

Dillinger86

I'm really new to Tarkov, but I know how to buy items, I can't any items and yes I'll try that & let this thread know. 

[EDIT] Just checked that and it's still the same. I bet there's something I have ticked or something that needs to be ticked on to enable buying, I can sell stuff so why can't I buy. I guess it'll just resolve itself. 

Thank for the help

Edited by Dillinger86
Add an answer
Munkybrettan

iv been having the same issues for days now i cant buy or trade with dealers only sell, iv reprted it and it was accepted but dont know if its going to be resolved soon, iv tried discord you will be lucky for someone to reply tbh

Dillinger86

Hey Munkybretttan, this just happened last night and it's still happening, I'm in my favorite streamers chat right now begging for help from other viewers lol

So I can out in a ticket for support, this is unplayable actually, I can play scav but then I have to wait, this  is ridiculous.

Dillinger86
14 hours ago, Munkybrettan said:

iv been having the same issues for days now i cant buy or trade with dealers only sell, iv reprted it and it was accepted but dont know if its going to be resolved soon, iv tried discord you will be lucky for someone to reply tbh

This happened right after my game crashed while I was in offline mode.

Dillinger86
4 minutes ago, CandyWrapper said:

How did you fix it? Or did it fix itself?

It's super embarrassing lol I'm really new to the game, even though I've had it for a while, & I even made a short clip of me trying to buy an SKS and a bullet & uploaded it to youtube, put it in a streamers discord channel and someone chimed in and said you need to click DEAL.

That was all it was... I needed to click DEAL, huge OOF moment lmao

deal.PNG

CandyWrapper
11 minutes ago, Dillinger86 said:

It's super embarrassing lol I'm really new to the game, even though I've had it for a while, & I even made a short clip of me trying to buy an SKS and a bullet & uploaded it to youtube, put it in a streamers discord channel and someone chimed in and said you need to click DEAL.

That was all it was... I needed to click DEAL, huge OOF moment lmao

deal.PNG

I'm new as well so that happens to me quite regularly. The Deal button really doesn't jump out at you. Glad it got resolved :)

10 minutes ago, Dillinger86 said:

I'm just trying to find the 30 rounder for that SKS, I probably can't buy it at level 2 though.  

Nope. Flea Market or Peacekeeper Lvl 3 - and it's the ProMag AALVX 35-round Magazine for SKS

Edited by xWest
CandyWrapper

@Dillinger86 Just a heads-up if you're using an SKS with an internal magazine: you eject a round when reloading. You can pick the bullet up if you look at your feet. Took me forever to figure out why my ammo numbers weren't adding up.

• 5 months later...
Nismo211

If people still having this problem

Check the checkmark of fill items at the dealer
now it will push in your money so you can buy stuff

Have fun

• 1 month later...