NA East NOOb and friend looking for people to play with.

Demonkingwhite

I'm a console peasant that just bought a half decent PC and happen to be TRYING to live the dream in tarkov. However, my friend and I are not the most experienced so we get pooped on by larger groups with more experience and firepower. Hoping there are people of any and all skill willing to team and learn/play the game with us. Don't mind playing with noobs at all! Just looking for people to enjoy the game with. We play pretty often, but are willing to play a lot more with backup on raids. My discord is Demonkingwhite#7256 

I run a NA 18+ discord that mains Tarkov, we always have people online to run with. Skill level doesn't matter so you and your friend being new to PC gaming isn't a problem. We're easily one of the most active Tarkov discords around so finding to people to play on there is just too easy, just don't be shy. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Either way, hope you find whatever your looking for. Good luck.

https://discord.gg/gruntlifegaming

GruntLife with Crossrifles.png

• Thanks 1