Quests made me uninstall

Yep, I finally broke and rage-quitted Tarkov. At least till the next wipe, maybe for longer.

I'm still quite green behind my ears, managed to get to lvl 24 and was technically on a good run lately and I did have a lot of fun playing around in Tarkov but hell, those PMC quests do duck at times. What made me quit?

Even though I'm level 24 and played hundreds of raids, I still haven't managed to finish "Delivery from the past" from Prapor. Feels really bad man.

I managed to get the case to factory, only to die there like 5 times, as is to be expected. Not mad about dying and losing my gear. I'm mad about having to get this dumb quest item from the office over and over again, only to get shot at factory because I got a dumb spawn or a squad instantly pushed my spawn or I just get shot for whatever reason. For these 5 attempts at the factory part I had to do another 5 attempts per case I actually got in the customs office. So, I spend like 30+ runs doing essentially nothing but getting the case from the office, trying to survive the raid, only to be shot in like 30 seconds in the factory later. Rinse and repeat.

If I at least could stuff that quest item in my case and be done with that part, ok. Then it's just a question of having a good factory run. But nope, do the impossible bro and have two great runs right after each other or be stuck forever at that step of the quest chain. As a solo player these quests are incredibly challenging to begin with. With my ~30% extraction rate I simply can't hope to pull some quests off. If I can't do them, there is no progress to be made.

Same for the infamous Jaeger quests. How am I supposed to kill 5 scavs on woods as a solo player without healing without trying it like 50 times or get super super lucky? Being shot out of nowhere is part of that map. Thats ok and also the reason why I avoid it. I struggled with the "Kill the PMCs in factory" quest and spend pretty much two days there to get those kills and I think didn't extract even once during all these raids. That was still kinda reasonable because you can do it part by part and don't have to get one lucky run. I got better while doing it and at the end, I actually do like factory for what it is. On the other hand, I don't see how I can get Jaeger to lvl 3 without finishing that woods quest. And without Jaeger 3 I can't get my hideout upgraded.

Sooooo....I'm stuck. Due to a couple of really awful and annoying and especially un-fun quests. Yeah, I could farm equipment/money/do other quests, but I simply can't be bothered to do so anymore. At some point I still have to face these quests if I want to progress any further and well, nope, not happening. Scav runs are still fun but boy, do I hate a good part of those quests with a passion. 

Yeah, I could also "git gud" and/or spend another couple hundred hours in this game to perfect my woods/customs/factory approach so that this quest is really easy but nope, don't wanna. Too many variables I can't control, wasting too much time, effort and in-game money for those quests.

So, devs, please stop content-blocking me with weird quests I can't finish. I really like your game, why do you have to punish me for trying to get somewhere? Just put these quests at the very end of the quest-lines as some kind of hard achievement and we are good. Those quests would be great if I had nothing else to do anyways, but they are horrible for a beginner who still tries to get to know the maps and the game and all the little details your game have to offer. I know Tarkov is supposed to be hardcore and you need to get comfortable losing. But it shouldn't become a grind-fest of throwing endless amounts of PMC corpses at a quest until you just get lucky once. At least in my opinion. Sadly, that is my feeling with some of the quests and I can't be bothered to do that anymore.

See ya guys and hope you do enjoy the game more than I did while questing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davidj123456

• JazzMusicSTops

• DroogKris

• Horster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, I finally broke and rage-quitted Tarkov. At least till the next wipe, maybe for longer. I'm still quite green behind my ears, managed to get to lvl 24 and was technically on a good run latel

This post is the same as everyone that writes a rant post on this forum. It's unhelpful, and not even useful enough to deliberate on. I'm sorry you had a bad time, but what do you want? Some acknowled

I can also confirm that delivery from the past is easy compared to alot of the later tasks 

beddamischia

Well you chose well because this is literally one of the simplest quests in tarkov, you could do it naked with a makarov. You just need a normal raid with no bad luck, much unlike the upcoming quests

Edited by beddamischia
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, beddamischia said:

much unlike the upcoming quests

I can also confirm that delivery from the past is easy compared to alot of the later tasks 

• Sad 5
  • Upvote 1

Supposedly, the quests we have now are basically what side quests will be alongside the proper storyline. Hopefully all the quests will be much better and properly thought through, if we ever get to that point. At the moment they just come across as lazy and thrown in.

I can’t remember how many wipes I’ve been through at this point but just thinking about having to grind through most of these quests again fills me with dread.

I agree that having content/benefits from progress being locked behind these quests is frustrating but I do understand that there needs to be some kind of reason to progress. I just wish that it wasn’t through a lot of quests that rely on luck or brute forcing maps to grind through them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
JazzMusicSTops
36 minutes ago, Horster said:

Yep, I finally broke and rage-quitted Tarkov. At least till the next wipe, maybe for longer.

I'm still quite green behind my ears, managed to get to lvl 24 and was technically on a good run lately and I did have a lot of fun playing around in Tarkov but hell, those PMC quests do duck at times. What made me quit?

Even though I'm level 24 and played hundreds of raids, I still haven't managed to finish "Delivery from the past" from Prapor. Feels really bad man.

I managed to get the case to factory, only to die there like 5 times, as is to be expected. Not mad about dying and losing my gear. I'm mad about having to get this dumb quest item from the office over and over again, only to get shot at factory because I got a dumb spawn or a squad instantly pushed my spawn or I just get shot for whatever reason. For these 5 attempts at the factory part I had to do another 5 attempts per case I actually got in the customs office. So, I spend like 30+ runs doing essentially nothing but getting the case from the office, trying to survive the raid, only to be shot in like 30 seconds in the factory later. Rinse and repeat.

If I at least could stuff that quest item in my case and be done with that part, ok. Then it's just a question of having a good factory run. But nope, do the impossible bro and have two great runs right after each other or be stuck forever at that step of the quest chain. As a solo player these quests are incredibly challenging to begin with. With my ~30% extraction rate I simply can't hope to pull some quests off. If I can't do them, there is no progress to be made.

Same for the infamous Jaeger quests. How am I supposed to kill 5 scavs on woods as a solo player without healing without trying it like 50 times or get super super lucky? Being shot out of nowhere is part of that map. Thats ok and also the reason why I avoid it. I struggled with the "Kill the PMCs in factory" quest and spend pretty much two days there to get those kills and I think didn't extract even once during all these raids. That was still kinda reasonable because you can do it part by part and don't have to get one lucky run. I got better while doing it and at the end, I actually do like factory for what it is. On the other hand, I don't see how I can get Jaeger to lvl 3 without finishing that woods quest. And without Jaeger 3 I can't get my hideout upgraded.

Sooooo....I'm stuck. Due to a couple of really awful and annoying and especially un-fun quests. Yeah, I could farm equipment/money/do other quests, but I simply can't be bothered to do so anymore. At some point I still have to face these quests if I want to progress any further and well, nope, not happening. Scav runs are still fun but boy, do I hate a good part of those quests with a passion. 

Yeah, I could also "git gud" and/or spend another couple hundred hours in this game to perfect my woods/customs/factory approach so that this quest is really easy but nope, don't wanna. Too many variables I can't control, wasting too much time, effort and in-game money for those quests.

So, devs, please stop content-blocking me with weird quests I can't finish. I really like your game, why do you have to punish me for trying to get somewhere? Just put these quests at the very end of the quest-lines as some kind of hard achievement and we are good. Those quests would be great if I had nothing else to do anyways, but they are horrible for a beginner who still tries to get to know the maps and the game and all the little details your game have to offer. I know Tarkov is supposed to be hardcore and you need to get comfortable losing. But it shouldn't become a grind-fest of throwing endless amounts of PMC corpses at a quest until you just get lucky once. At least in my opinion. Sadly, that is my feeling with some of the quests and I can't be bothered to do that anymore.

I couldnt agree more. One thing is quests, the other stutters ang constant lagg.

• Like 2
JazzMusicSTops
22 minutes ago, beddamischia said:

Well you chose well because this is literally one of the simplest quests in tarkov, you could do it naked with a makarov. You just need a normal raid with no bad luck, much unlike the upcoming quests

You sir, are DISGUSTING. I completed that quest before wipe, and boy that is one of the worst quests i did in my whole gaming history. Ofcorse if you have 2 or 3 guys helping  - then dont reply, nobody needs yor rembo bullsh*it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
JazzMusicSTops
18 minutes ago, Mariner said:

Supposedly, the quests we have now are basically what side quests will be alongside the proper storyline. Hopefully all the quests will be much better and properly thought through, if we ever get to that point. At the moment they just come across as lazy and thrown in.

I can’t remember how many wipes I’ve been through at this point but just thinking about having to grind through most of these quests again fills me with dread.

I agree that having content/benefits from progress being locked behind these quests is frustrating but I do understand that there needs to be some kind of reason to progress. I just wish that it wasn’t through a lot of quests that rely on luck or brute forcing maps to grind through them.

It would be nice, if icould simply remove quest or do it other way, for example i cant do 30 bears alone in 5 min because im solo player, give me chance to complete it by paying a huge pile or rubbles or anything.

Also grinding is good, because its possible. Luck, dude that thing when you make quest like kill 30 players in 5 min solo in map where 3 - 5 friend squads camp. Its like 1/1976542245y chance. This is spiting in solo players face.

Edited by JazzMusicSTops
  • Sad 1
vor einer Stunde schrieb beddamischia:

Well, a good player could probably do the "kill 5 scavs without healing" quest with just a hatchet. But well, I don't plan to spend 3000 hours in this game to get to a skill level that is necessary to finish a starter quest.

If I had a squad this would be a breeze. Get a couple of mates standing watch and do the quest. Got shot just yesterday by a mate protecting his dude while he was planting the case, as I tried to snipe him as a scav myself. Planting defenselessly in a map like factory for 30 secs is pure luck if you are alone. Even waiting for the action to calm down isn't really a sure way of getting through since many squads simply camp the exits till time runs out and good luck winning against a dedicated hunting squad of 2-4 people with good gear with your gun. That is, after you are lucky enough to live through the first minutes of pushing spawns from all sides with your pistol.

Yeah, I could do this quest if I actually tried it for real, but why would I bother spending a day or two on content thats simply not fun for me? I do understand there is a need for some kind of content-blocking to slow down progress. I'd just say it's not well-made nor well-balanced yet. Where is the fun in the office camping for the case? Its a hot-spot because many people get stuck there and it never ends. Where is the fun in standing defenselessly in the shack in factory, praying nobody shoots you in the back? Where is the fun in losing the case again and again, having to re-do step 1 again?

I don't wanna spend hours and hours grinding really non-fun content for no reason whatsoever. I don't gain anything while doing so besides that dumb quest, which doesn't offer anything besides the progressing quest line and reputation. There are much better ways to handle this and it should be changed.

Edited by Horster
  • Like 5

This post is the same as everyone that writes a rant post on this forum. It's unhelpful, and not even useful enough to deliberate on. I'm sorry you had a bad time, but what do you want? Some acknowledgement? A kindred spirit? I have a bad time in this game too, but I don't blame the game. The quests aren't very good, and some are plain bad, but they aren't the main focus of the game at this point, its testing mechanics. I know that the forum bums will come out to harass me on that estimation, but its the truth. Just take a break.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 1
vor 7 Stunden schrieb manjusha:

This post is the same as everyone that writes a rant post on this forum. It's unhelpful, and not even useful enough to deliberate on. I'm sorry you had a bad time, but what do you want? Some acknowledgement? A kindred spirit? I have a bad time in this game too, but I don't blame the game. The quests aren't very good, and some are plain bad, but they aren't the main focus of the game at this point, its testing mechanics. I know that the forum bums will come out to harass me on that estimation, but its the truth. Just take a break.

I want better quests, which could easily be achieved through all kinds of changes. For example:

Allow players to put the quest items in their case, as they can do with other quest items. Then this quest turns into a 2-step thing, where you only have to get through each part once. Huuuuge difference and since its a beginner quest, why wouldn't it be like that?

Saying "Well, thats not the point" is no excuse. It's bad game design that should be called out in a beta and improved upon. And since its really not hard to make these things smoother and nicer while keeping the spirit, I guess people whining all the time is completly on point. 

Don't be un-fun just to be un-fun. Make sure the stuff you offer is actually fun. Because thats what you are selling. Entertainment/fun. If it isn't fun, well, good luck with a dead game.

I mean, yeah, there are lots of things that also need to be adressed and that might not be the highest priority on the list. Yet, saying "This is not important" gets really old over time. You want to sell a good game? Make the game good and fun. Simple as that.

And yeah, I'm just going to do exactly that. Take a break, see if they improve it enough to be deemed playable for me and maybe come back. Or tell everyone this game sucks big time for the obvious reasons and don't buy it. Pretty sure the devs want their game to sell and have players play it. So, we talk about these things here. So what?

• Upvote 1

I know, horrible quests! 
after a wipe I try to do this quest as soon as possible, before too many 4-5 high tier squads with vss or asval dominate factory. 
same goes to the 5 pistol kills! 

This is for me by far the worst quest of all, because it appears that early and blocks you from the other quests and their rewards. 

i Bought the Version with Gamma , because I refuse to do those Jäger quests and instantly get him to lvl 2. 

DroogKris

Again...everything these devs do they do out of contempt for us.   They likely didn't like someone doing a hatchet run to get a quest item, so they stomped their little Suka-a-a feet and had their little Suka-a-a tantrum, and made it so you can't do that anymore.  

Just like the "found in raid" status.  It's just a Dev tantrum about people not using something they paid for, the way the Suka-a-a devs envisioned it.  

The whole thing is getting old.  
Dead Matter is a new game in Alpha as we speak.  It will be handing over the reigns to the user when it goes live. Anyone that owns the game is licensed to host their own server and set their own tone for game play.  THIS is what it looks like when a company does not have contempt for it's benefactors.  

Right now Tarkov has everyone by the balls because it's the best weapon and inventory system in the history of gaming.  But mark my words, before this game even goes live another game will just steel the idea.  wouldn't be hard to tweak it just enough to avoid copyright issues.  And that other game will likely have less contempt for us, since BSG is the all time champs and record holders of contempt for their customers, and just about everyone that isn't tied down will leave for that.  And the precious game play that they envision will be lost forever because they can't maintain the population for it.  

There is only one way to keep people playing a game for a decade +...and that is options.  Not contempt for those that have a slightly different vision for the game, but quarter for them.  I feel like BSG is daring me to play something else.  And eventually I will.  

Right now, as it stands, this woulld be the absolute hands down best game I ever played if I could progress in offline mode.  I'm not interested in a debate with people about that.  That's my opinion.  And it won't change.  The ONLY reason BSG has me as part of their population is because I have no other option.  As soon as someone cracks it and makes an offline progression game that can be found on Pirate Bay...?  Forget it.  90% of the population will be gone.  

This is why Communism fails, comrades.  Because it expects everyone to be on the very same page, facing the very same direction.  And the very reason Capitalism succeeds is because it expects and fosters individuality, and accounts for people's free will.  

Tarkov's days are numbered if the authoritarianism continues. They are creating an environment where it's very easy for someone to come along and steal their population. As opposed to creating an environment where there is no need for anyone to look else where.  But then again...such is the contrast to freedom and authority. I guess that's why we have such an immigration problem that no one else has.  

DroogKris
On 8/21/2020 at 9:05 AM, manjusha said:

This is Beta.  If this sort of feedback is not helpful to the devs then it's not beta, it's live and they are just hiding behind the beta label.

I share his opinion.  These devs are too narrow minded about THEIR vision for the game, in spite of ours.  There is no need for "quest items", a "quest inventory", or "found in raid" status.  these are Dev tantrums because people aren't playing the way they envisioned.  And it's quite distasteful.  Please describe to me the real world scenario we are emulating where a folder on a filing cabinet has a different relationship to your inventory than a pack of cigarettes.  If they want the game to be "immersive" then they have to stop putting these unrealistic, non-immersive, authoritarian gameplay dynamics into it.  there is ZERO reason that you should not be able to pick up that folder, put it in your secure container, and leave it there until you successfully plant it.  ZERO.  Now, you can argue that the secure container itself is unrealistic and non-immersive for the very same reasons.  And I would agree.  But all items should be the same thing...items in a world.  Some should not be magic items that are just part of your being until you complete a quest.  

I do make peace with the idea of a "secure container".  It's a weak story explanation as to why it exists, but it's not the end of the world.  Having some items that are just magically forbidden from going in it is absolutely, horrendously silly.  Cartoony even.  Either have it or don't.  But dev tantrums like "found in raid" status, and a magical "quest inventory" is exactly the wrong solution.  

IMO

BanditMaka
On 8/21/2020 at 10:57 AM, Harvg123 said:

This, it's preparing you for later quests.

Learn to use night raids if you are solo. Or find a discord and get carried like 70% of the player base.

davidj123456
46 minutes ago, DroogKris said:

Again...everything these devs do they do out of contempt for us.   They likely didn't like someone doing a hatchet run to get a quest item, so they stomped their little Suka-a-a feet and had their little Suka-a-a tantrum, and made it so you can't do that anymore.  

Just like the "found in raid" status.  It's just a Dev tantrum about people not using something they paid for, the way the Suka-a-a devs envisioned it.  

The whole thing is getting old.  
Dead Matter is a new game in Alpha as we speak.  It will be handing over the reigns to the user when it goes live. Anyone that owns the game is licensed to host their own server and set their own tone for game play.  THIS is what it looks like when a company does not have contempt for it's benefactors.  

Right now Tarkov has everyone by the balls because it's the best weapon and inventory system in the history of gaming.  But mark my words, before this game even goes live another game will just steel the idea.  wouldn't be hard to tweak it just enough to avoid copyright issues.  And that other game will likely have less contempt for us, since BSG is the all time champs and record holders of contempt for their customers, and just about everyone that isn't tied down will leave for that.  And the precious game play that they envision will be lost forever because they can't maintain the population for it.  

There is only one way to keep people playing a game for a decade +...and that is options.  Not contempt for those that have a slightly different vision for the game, but quarter for them.  I feel like BSG is daring me to play something else.  And eventually I will.  

Right now, as it stands, this woulld be the absolute hands down best game I ever played if I could progress in offline mode.  I'm not interested in a debate with people about that.  That's my opinion.  And it won't change.  The ONLY reason BSG has me as part of their population is because I have no other option.  As soon as someone cracks it and makes an offline progression game that can be found on Pirate Bay...?  Forget it.  90% of the population will be gone.  

This is why Communism fails, comrades.  Because it expects everyone to be on the very same page, facing the very same direction.  And the very reason Capitalism succeeds is because it expects and fosters individuality, and accounts for people's free will.  

Tarkov's days are numbered if the authoritarianism continues. They are creating an environment where it's very easy for someone to come along and steal their population. As opposed to creating an environment where there is no need for anyone to look else where.  But then again...such is the contrast to freedom and authority. I guess that's why we have such an immigration problem that no one else has.  

Its a survival game compared to a shooter. This is like comparing Minecraft to CSGO.

DroogKris
11 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Its a survival game compared to a shooter. This is like comparing Minecraft to CSGO.

I'm comparing the way the development team treats the customers.  If i want to play exclusively offline and progress, they should accommodate that.  Or they should at least do SOMETHING to meet in the middle.  If they want to control every aspect of the game experience for everyone, then the Tarkov trend will be over before it even goes live.  

If someone cracked it and put it on Pirate Bay so you can play offline and progress, I'd never play anything else.  If the Dev team did ANYTHING at all to satisfy that for me, they could have me as part of their population for years to come.  I played Everquest for 15 years.  I would love another game like that.   But Everquest eventually figured out that they had to have many different servers with many different rules, even those that don't match Nikita's vision for the game.  Because the bad ass weapon mod and gear system is already losing it's luster.  And it is going to be very easy to steal me away quite soon.  I don't think that's good for BSG or the Tarkov community. 

When people demand a feature like off line progression, "no" isn't an acceptable answer.  because someone is going to give us what we want.   

Pretty sure when I bought this game, at no point did I ever twist Nikita's arm into making the game I wanted in the vision I wanted it to be in. I'm here for Nikita's vision and not yours or my own.

davidj123456
9 hours ago, DroogKris said:

I'm comparing the way the development team treats the customers.  If i want to play exclusively offline and progress, they should accommodate that.  Or they should at least do SOMETHING to meet in the middle.  If they want to control every aspect of the game experience for everyone, then the Tarkov trend will be over before it even goes live.  

If someone cracked it and put it on Pirate Bay so you can play offline and progress, I'd never play anything else.  If the Dev team did ANYTHING at all to satisfy that for me, they could have me as part of their population for years to come.  I played Everquest for 15 years.  I would love another game like that.   But Everquest eventually figured out that they had to have many different servers with many different rules, even those that don't match Nikita's vision for the game.  Because the bad ass weapon mod and gear system is already losing it's luster.  And it is going to be very easy to steal me away quite soon.  I don't think that's good for BSG or the Tarkov community. 

When people demand a feature like off line progression, "no" isn't an acceptable answer.  because someone is going to give us what we want.   

If a bunch of people who can't be bothered to learn the game want something then I do not think that the developers should listen to them because these people clearly haven't experienced the entire game properly and decided what they thing is/is not good. The people who demand features like this to make the game ridiculously easy, and even easier than it already is, are people who ruin the game.

Throughout 12.5-12.7 the game has just become a hundred times easier. So much so that it has gotten boring for a ton of Veteran players.

If you want an easy game there are plenty such as Fortnite and Roblox. There is already a pirated version of EFT in Russia that is offline-only. Your BSG account will get banned but still, what you want already exists, and it is completely dead because it is ridiculously easy.

It already takes most Veteran players 3-10 days to get Level 40, which means they have maxed out traders and generally anything they need. Sure if you have less time on your hands, it might take 3 weeks, but this is still nothing. It is too easy, and it really is not that hard to do as long as you play for a few hours a day, which tons of people do.

Edited by davidj123456
jockmcplop
10 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

If a bunch of people who can't be bothered to learn the game want something then I do not think that the developers should listen to them because these people clearly haven't experienced the entire game properly and decided what they thing is/is not good. The people who demand features like this to make the game ridiculously easy, and even easier than it already is, are people who ruin the game.

Throughout 12.5-12.7 the game has just become a hundred times easier. So much so that it has gotten boring for a ton of Veteran players.

If you want an easy game there are plenty such as Fortnite and Roblox. There is already a pirated version of EFT in Russia that is offline-only. Your BSG account will get banned but still, what you want already exists, and it is completely dead because it is ridiculously easy.

It already takes most Veteran players 3-10 days to get Level 40, which means they have maxed out traders and generally anything they need. Sure if you have less time on your hands, it might take 3 weeks, but this is still nothing. It is too easy, and it really is not that hard to do as long as you play for a few hours a day, which tons of people do.

The devs know they can't please everyone.

Having just gone through buying the game midway through a wipe and getting destroyed by everyone all the time, I would be very happy with a SP only mode, but the community that has developed around Tarkov doesn't want that, so whatever really. I'll keep getting murdered online instead. 

Either way I can just play this until STALKER 2 comes out next year. Maybe I'll get good in the meantime haha.

davidj123456
7 minutes ago, jockmcplop said:

The devs know they can't please everyone.

Having just gone through buying the game midway through a wipe and getting destroyed by everyone all the time, I would be very happy with a SP only mode, but the community that has developed around Tarkov doesn't want that, so whatever really. I'll keep getting murdered online instead. 

Either way I can just play this until STALKER 2 comes out next year. Maybe I'll get good in the meantime haha.

There is plenty of info available on the Forums, Reddit, YouTube, Twitch, and so on about how to get better at the game.

You have Sherpa & plenty of people on discord willing to help you.

You have offline mode in EFT with various difficulties to help learn maps and train yourself.

You also have just generally playing the game and getting better at it.

On 8/21/2020 at 10:24 AM, Horster said:

If you are getting this angry and upset over the quests your probably better of uninstalling they don`t get any easier.That being said i felt like that originally but once you get used to player spawns and pathing and get used to the maps you get these done so easy and in no time.You will actually regret not having tried to complete them.Hell some quests took me 15 or 20 attemps the first wipe but got them done in the end.If the game had no quest or story line it would be boring as duck.Maybe i am just the minority but i actually enjoy doing the quest now.I only play solo btw so they can easily be done just takes practice and patience watch piranhas quest guides on youtube if you feel like trying again he is very helpful and gets to the point.

beddamischia
On 8/22/2020 at 8:47 AM, davidj123456 said:

I do not understand why everyone here is complaining about the quests that are ridiculously and hilariously easy...

I am not understanding, I think they are trolling or just extreme noobs.. seeing how many are ranting against the first, easiest quests gives me a new prospective on why cheating is such a popular market 

On 8/21/2020 at 6:07 AM, JazzMusicSTops said:

You sir, are DISGUSTING. I completed that quest before wipe, and boy that is one of the worst quests i did in my whole gaming history. Ofcorse if you have 2 or 3 guys helping  - then dont reply, nobody needs yor rembo bullsh*it.

I have just the 1 buddy, I completed that quest in at least 3 wipes, maybe more.. I see you still aren't aware of what is coming up next.. you'll come around

Edited by beddamischia