TheWay

Quick status report on what is going on in the studio

Blyatzkrieg_
23 hours ago, SIRODXB11 said:

Dear EFT Team,

It is my pleasure being a part of the Beta Game Supporting in EFT

but really i wanted to give suggestion for the betterment of EFT so that one day it becomes the best game ever made.

1} please add a mini map (Because remembering all the maps and extract points is humanly impossible) because the maps are too big.

2} server disconnection issues ( from the time i bought the game - i played only 3 successful matches and the rest kept me getting kicked out of the server) 

3} sort of a tunneling for middle east

4} set up Buy stations to purchase stuff ( purchase store for guns ammo and accessories without having exchanging stuff) and keep best rewards for the task completion)

5. instant reporting of someone who is hacking and good anti cheat with live HWID  ban option

6.Kill cam review.

7.and last but not the least - please reduce the SPAWN time from the earlier match - 20 minutes is like too much for someone to wait and people might just just get bored of waiting and switch to other  game to play something else in the mean time.(IMP)

Please its my request for the Devs to amend these above in the upcoming patches.

I feel like buy stations make the game a bit too unrealistic and a mini map doesn't exist because at the end of the day this is a hardcore shooter.

HijackDallas

All maps have now a new look, regardless of thier release. 

But there is1, just this little, smal, single map, that never get a new look (from what i hear in the past) and that is Factory. Facotry didn´t get ever a expension.

leothewizard
Posted (edited)
On 8/23/2020 at 8:44 AM, SIRODXB11 said:

1} please add a mini map (Because remembering all the maps and extract points is humanly impossible) because the maps are too big.

I guess I'm not human then. Practice and learn. The maps aren't as complicated as you think. The extracts are almost always near the edges. The maps are, more or less, giant squares/rectangles.

2} server disconnection issues ( from the time i bought the game - i played only 3 successful matches and the rest kept me getting kicked out of the server) 

I've had very few disconnection issues. If you have excessive ping spikes, the game may kick you (mitigates rate hacking and instability). Make sure you don't have too much background net traffic going on while you're playing (like 5 people watching different netflix shows at the same time on your net).

Nani?

4} set up Buy stations to purchase stuff ( purchase store for guns ammo and accessories without having exchanging stuff) and keep best rewards for the task completion)

This already exists?

5. instant reporting of someone who is hacking and good anti cheat with live HWID  ban option

They already have this. Don't suggest things if you don't even know what they're actively doing.

6.Kill cam review.

Hell no. Go back to Call of Duty kiddo.

7.and last but not the least - please reduce the SPAWN time from the earlier match - 20 minutes is like too much for someone to wait and people might just just get bored of waiting and switch to other  game to play something else in the mean time.(IMP)

What are you talking about? You should be getting into a game within 5 minutes, barring network issues.

If you're talking about spawning in late to a raid, yes, this needs to be better addressed, but it's likely not a pressing issue until they're ready to work on a release candidate.

Edited by leothewizard
Typo fixes.

LenzOA
On 8/23/2020 at 7:14 PM, TheWay said:
  1.  Did a pretty good things to throw back 99.9% of cheats.

kek.jpg.6bb183b5c639d70a472f7078948f9469.jpg

good one

• Upvote 2

smces
1 hour ago, LenzOA said:

kek.jpg.6bb183b5c639d70a472f7078948f9469.jpg

good one

Read that 99.9% of cheaters are out... 

Thought ok i'll start playing the game again..

3x Labs on OCE , 3x Head Eyes from behind doors .. 

Verdict, he got his figures mixed up and meant 00.01%

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Barangolo
On 8/23/2020 at 2:14 PM, TheWay said:

Did a pretty good things to throw back 99.9% of cheats.

So your next ban wave of 1000 account bans is the remaining 0.1%? Which means a million people were cheating?

Careful with these "honest" statements..

Kyawn
Posted (edited)
On 8/23/2020 at 3:44 PM, SIRODXB11 said:

Dear EFT Team,

but really i wanted to give suggestion for the betterment of EFT so that one day it becomes the best game ever made.

6.Kill cam review.

Please its my request for the Devs to amend these above in the upcoming patches.

This post is an absolute lol fest.

1. Go play CoD/Battlefield if you want that, this is something that absolutely will never be in EFT. Learning the maps, locations, possible loot spawn areas in part of the experience of playing EFT, if you're struggling then go and use the plethra of information resources on the internet they will help you get an initial grasp on things. Once you've got several hours on your belt you'll be fine, the best thing to do is to learn one map first to a point of where you're fully confident navigating it and can name the various key location points on it with ease, then move onto another map

2. The devs have always had a somewhat strict ping limit to avoid poor experiences for players as a whole, no one likes being killed by a guy who teleports around like a wizard and then you suddenly die. It does mean that some players who have poor internet may suffer and I'm sure the devs will do what they can, but there is a limit. Is there no better internet available to you?

3. Eh? Maybe the same answer as 2 I guess?

4. There isn't really that much wrong with the current purchase/battering system to be honest

5. There is a report system in place for when you get killed by someone suspiciously, this is probably the best way to do it to help filter out potential spam reports for no reason

6. This is just omega lol, seriously go play CoD or Battlefield. Kill cams are just a door for ghosting and telling other players who you might be playing with where enemies may be, it's silly really. The devs did hint in a previous podcast at "possibly" putting in a system where you can buy UAV/drone footage of one of your raids 30-60mins after it has ended to give you some grasp of what happened, I highly doubt it's something high on their list to do though and it potentially may never happen since it's something they voiced in a poor light for having in the game in the first place

7. Server matchmaking times have become worse since some incremental patches hit in 12.7, but they've been better before so they'll fix it. I would suggest as a workaround for the moment, if your matchmaking times go further than 5-6mins then cancel the queue and jump back in, 9/10 times this has resulted in a sub 60 second raid loading in

I know you're being pleasant about the requests you've put in, but EFT is designed to not be like any other shooter on the market, it's designed to be hard and unforgiving and at times unenjoyable, it's designed to not hold your hand or make your life easy, you're expected to learn everything yourself or know where to look to find that information out. If that isn't an experience you want then maybe EFT isn't the game for you.

Edited by Kyawn
  • Like 1

oldImba
Posted (edited)
Am 23.8.2020 um 16:44 schrieb SIRODXB11:

Dear EFT Team,

Please never ever add a minimap. That would be cancer to the game...

Edited by oldImba
  • Like 2

CapShawns
On 8/25/2020 at 12:53 AM, Barangolo said:

So your next ban wave of 1000 account bans is the remaining 0.1%? Which means a million people were cheating?

Careful with these "honest" statements..

I believe he said cheats not cheaters. I think what he was trying to say was that they fixed whatever breaches the hackers were using to create cheats. At least at the time of last ban wave, there are probably more now as it is a never ending battle.

Barangolo
6 hours ago, CapShawns said:

I believe he said cheats not cheaters. I think what he was trying to say was that they fixed whatever breaches the hackers were using to create cheats. At least at the time of last ban wave, there are probably more now as it is a never ending battle.

Fair enough, this may be a language thing. But when you state an exaggeration, it should be done in context and professionally, if you want to take your audience seriously.

Also, it is extremely vague what is meant by "99.9%", because as we know cheating is an organic process, code is changed all the time, so there is no such thing as reducing it to virtually non-existent.

This type of communication seems to me much more of a window dressing than any reliable change that benefits the community. We would sense the impact otherwise, clearly that's not the case, just look at streamers.