Demonslayer1246

Remove teams when playing solo

Demonslayer1246

This should have already been a thing. The fact that you can be pushed so hard by 3 or 4 players makes it unfair and impossible. Even with the best gear, you get fucked in a corner because of 3 or 4 pmcs or scavs. I know I am not the only one getting tired of losing expensive stuff because of a 3 or 4 v 1.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

SCvTyson
16 minutes ago, Xarc said:

This will not happen. Choose your fights carefully.

Nah its already happening. The other day Ive played, one team got deleted by 間齢泉邑警柄歳寝 and the other team by 訪四続 so I was alone as both hackers had no more space to carry. 

davidj123456

Solo is by far the easiest unless you are a new player. What if I am solo and I want to fight a 5-man?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

-Tkullberg-
1 minute ago, davidj123456 said:

Solo is by far the easiest unless you are a new player. What if I am solo and I want to fight a 5-man?

Best thing ever when you bring a squad down to the knees!

Demonslayer1246
13 hours ago, Xarc said:

This will not happen. Choose your fights carefully.

How do I choose a fight when I never know how many players are trying to kill me in a place like Dorms? You never know if they are working together till they flank you from all corners and you get shot in the face.

5 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Its not hard to make a system like Warzone where you can join as a solo against squads or play solo. If that was in the game, playing pmc would be 1000x more fun in my opinion. I rarely play pmc because I've had horrible luck with each game ending with me being shot by a squad of 4 or 3.

• Upvote 1

Demonslayer1246
5 hours ago, -Tkullberg- said:

Best thing ever when you bring a squad down to the knees!

I killed a 4 player squad in dorms. I brought enough armor to tank all their bullets. I still hate fighting against 2-4 players. You should be able to choose whether you want to fight against squads or whether you want to run solo against solos. 

• Upvote 1

Demonslayer1246

The fact is that not everyone plays how you play. You may look at this and think "Why would anyone want this? Taking down squads is fun and easy.", but others will agree that a system needs to be put in place for those who want to fight against solos or squads. Solos can be considered unfair regardless because other players have way better guns and armor, but at least you aren't fighting 4 players with the best guns and the best armor. It would make sense to those who don't want that system if they'd understand that, again, not everyone plays exactly how you play. Personally, I play it slow and only rush when I know I won't be blasted. If you don't think this should be a thing, post a thoughtful response with reasons why. This isn't a reddit post.

Demonslayer1246
6 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Along with my last comment, you said "solo is by far the easiest". There is no proof that solos is easy for new players. In fact, I don't believe the devs care much for new players. There is no system that makes the first 5 runs easy for new players, and new players have no way to be taught how to play. They end up losing everything they started out with within a few days. This is a game for players that have been playing for a long time. The devs probably focus more on streamers and other players like them.

Maki_Nishikino
Posted (edited)

This has been discussed ad nauseam, solo players strictly against other solo players isn't going to happen. As soon as I found out that this game will cater towards group play later on I decided to only play in groups. I've been playing in groups for over a year now and I can't go back, I find group play a whole lot more fun.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Demonslayer1246
2 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

This has been discussed ad nauseam, solo players strictly against other solo players isn't going to happen. As soon as I found out that this game will cater towards group play later on I decided to only play in groups. I've been playing in groups for over a year now and I can't go back, I find group play a whole lot more fun.

You act as if we all have friends to play with on every raid. Not only is a pc expensive, this game is expensive. I believe it is expensive for the fact that you can lose any chance of playing the game within 24 hours. If I had to guess, a large majority of new players will never get  past the first quests, never get more than 100k roubles, and never play the game for longer than a week. This game is a good example of what developers shouldn't do when making a game. You can't expect everyone who plays this game to have friends who own a pc. They also expect players to get better just by giving them a couple guns and crap armor. 

Maki_Nishikino
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Demonslayer1246 said:

You act as if we all have friends to play with on every raid.

I didn't have a single person to play this game with when I bought it in 2017. Now I have multiple Steam friends that do and at least 20 on Discord that I have added as a friend in which I have met by hopping into groups via the two Discords that are popular. Not only are the Discords good for finding groups but they also have channels about all things EFT including getting help as a new player. This game isn't going to cater towards solo play, do so if you want but you will not be given special treatment.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Demonslayer1246
Just now, Maki_Nishikino said:

I didn't have a single person to play this game with when I bought it in 2017. Now I have multiple Steam friends that do and at least 20 on Discord that I have have added as a friend in which I have met by hopping into groups via the two Discords that are popular. Not only are the Discords good for finding groups but they also have channels about all things EFT including getting help as a new player.

Personally, I don't enjoy playing with randoms. I also don't care for discord because it often screws up which leads to me being unable to hear whoever I am playing with. If the devs made push to talk or something to play with "Trusted" players, this game would be a bit easier. I still believe they should focus a bit more on solo players and new players more than the streamers and "pro" players. It isn't hard to do what Warzone did and add a way to only play with solo players. The devs just don't care for our feedback and never put it into consideration. 

Maki_Nishikino
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Demonslayer1246 said:

Personally, I don't enjoy playing with randoms.

Your choice, nobody forces you.

I also don't care for discord because it often screws up which leads to me being unable to hear whoever I am playing with.

If you have a group of five players that have never played with each other this can be an issue, though if you have a group of five players that do play with each often it's generally not an issue. When it comes joining randoms I have found three is the sweet spot though four can work.

If the devs made push to talk or something to play with "Trusted" players, this game would be a bit easier.

A karma system will come as well as VoIP (I think on the latter).

I still believe they should focus a bit more on solo players and new players more than the streamers and "pro" players.

The meta is going to change drastically later on, EFT is really nothing much more than a sandbox at the moment where raking in money is super easy.

The devs just don't care for our feedback and never put it into consideration. 

At the end of the day they have a goal for the game, feedback is always welcome but that goal shouldn't be changed. It has been said over and over and over again that this game will lean towards group play, so much so that some things will not be possible to accomplish as a solo player.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Demonslayer1246
1 minute ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

At the end of the day they have a goal for the game, feedback is always welcome but that goal shouldn't be changed. It has been said over and over and over again that this game will lean towards group play, so much so that some things will not be possible to accomplish as a solo player.

Which is why this game will more than likely die off after release. That is very negative, I know, but that is a fact. Games that cater towards a specific group (EFT focuses on groups and streamers) never end up being popular a year after launch. I've heard a lot of what they plan with this game, and most of it is beyond understandable. They plan to make a game in their vision, and good on them. They'll be slapped in the face when they see the amount of players dropping rapidly. The beta has lasted so long that this is seen by a lot of players as "The final product" instead of "Half of the game". Don't get me wrong, I love the game how it is (though it should still have solo plays), but I don't believe I can play it when it is fully out. You'll see a lot of players like me who don't enjoy the full game. But, we will have to wait and see, won't we?

7 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

A karma system will come.

They've needed push to talk for a while. I'd love to be able to befriend scavs and other players. One exit (Idk which one) requires 1 scav and 1 pmc which is almost impossible atm.

Maki_Nishikino
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Demonslayer1246 said:

Which is why this game will more than likely die off after release. That is very negative, I know, but that is a fact. Games that cater towards a specific group (EFT focuses on groups and streamers) never end up being popular a year after launch.

Take a look at Digital Combat Simulator, that is a very complex flight simulator and it thrives. Digital Combat Simulator goes back to Lock On, a sim that was released almost 20 years ago. EFT may become strictly a niche title but there is nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Demonslayer1246
3 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Take a look at Digital Combat Simulator, that is a very complex flight simulator and it thrives. Digital Combat Simulator goes back to Lock On, a sim that was released almost 20 years ago. EFT may become strictly a niche title but there is nothing wrong with that.

I think EFT will be fun for a lot of streamers and fun to watch. I've heard that prapor is going to be the main quest giver and other stuff like that. A lot that points towards this game having a whole story and your goal being (maybe) getting out of Tarkov. It might become huge, but it also might die. There are some things that make me think that Ai team members might be put into the game (you are unable to tell your team to breach and "flash and breach") as well which would be cool. I'm just hoping they care for new players someday. 

Demonslayer1246

I'd just like to say to the people reacting "sad" to my original statement, screw off. You are all older players (as of right now) and you've lost the idea that "this game is almost too difficult". People like you are always going to newer players and commenting the worst things or hating on them because you don't see the game how we do. If anything, you should be making your own argument on why certain things shouldn't happen, not just hiding behind the reaction menu like a child.

Demonslayer1246
3 minutes ago, Xarc said:

You should not be bothered too much about those "face palms". :)

I do understand you, but this game is built to accept almost any gameplay.

Just wait for Arena soonTM .... which it will take care of casual lone wolves, hopefully.

I'm not bother by them. I just feel bad for the newer players who get messed with for not having fun with the game they spent money on. What is "Arena Soon"?

The game in its current build accepts all players and all teams. Solos is possible, but very difficult which is why something should be done to only allow solos to play against other solos. In the future, this game will be squads only and not fun for most players. It sucks seeing a game that is fun to those who pre-ordered it get changed so much that you can't even say the beta was for that game.

7 minutes ago, Xarc said:

You should not be bothered too much about those "face palms". :)

These people are those without the balls to put up a good argument. 

ExtremerJonny
vor 20 Minuten schrieb Demonslayer1246:

I'd just like to say to the people reacting "sad" to my original statement, screw off. You are all older players (as of right now) and you've lost the idea that "this game is almost too difficult". People like you are always going to newer players and commenting the worst things or hating on them because you don't see the game how we do. If anything, you should be making your own argument on why certain things shouldn't happen, not just hiding behind the reaction menu like a child.

Aha, so I'm hiding behind my reaction? Look at my posts, I think i did a lot of comments. Maybe the ppl who gives you a "sad" are bored by threads like this, because there are tons of it in this forum. Maybe use the search function.

To fight against a unknown number of persons/ teams is one of the feelings and bacis elements of this game. I played as a 4 man team, 3 man team, duo and atm I'm playing as solo. And I still love to destroy a teams. More enemies = more adrenaline = more fun. If you don't want to fight against teams, just hide. They are normally much louder and easier to spot than solo player.

So what would people like you wants to have in this game? Only fight against npc's? Or just a lootsimulator? Don't you think if you play against 12 ppl (as example) on 12 different spots, sometimes could be harder than to fight against 2-4 teams on 2-4 spots?

Demonslayer1246
Just now, ExtremerJonny said:

Aha, so I'm hiding behind my reaction? Look at my posts, I think i did a lot of comments. Maybe the ppl who gives you a "sad" are bored by threads like this, because there are tons of it in this forum. Maybe use the search function.

These threads wouldn't be here if the devs cared for new players and solo players. Their vision will only help out streamers and pros.

Demonslayer1246
2 minutes ago, ExtremerJonny said:

To fight against a unknown number of persons/ teams is one of the feelings and bacis elements of this game. I played as a 4 man team, 3 man team, duo and atm I'm playing as solo. And I still love to destroy a teams. More enemies = more adrenaline = more fun. If you don't want to fight against teams, just hide. They are normally much louder and easier to spot than solo player.

You act as if hiding will show you how many players there are. I've died from players who hit dorms from all angles which is the best way to kill off any player in dorms and get loads of loot. You can't hide from sweepers. Plus, I enjoy a good fight. I have played for over a year now and have gotten really good at killing solos as a solo. But, even with the best gear, you end up dying from a squad of 4. I can kill one and guess what? The next 3 have a direct callout from the 4th who died. They will sneak in and kill me easily. 

ExtremerJonny

I played solo too as I started the game. And I loved it. At the beginning, tarkov is very frustrating. But why the ppl only wants to go the easy way? Maybe with a tutorial? I know what you mean, really. But this isn't the way for eft.

Demonslayer1246
5 minutes ago, ExtremerJonny said:

So what would people like you wants to have in this game? Only fight against npc's? Or just a lootsimulator? Don't you think if you play against 12 ppl (as example) on 12 different spots, sometimes could be harder than to fight against 2-4 teams on 2-4 spots?

People like me want to have a fair fight. We don't want to fight 4 bush campers. 4 marked room campers. 4 slow-paced but highly geared players. 4 pros. 4 people with SA-58s. 4 people with 4x the hit points you have and probably better armor. Its funny how people like you think that this game is easy or only meant for people with "higher skill". The devs don't even give you the basics. If I had to guess, 8 out of 10 people will leave this game after a week because the devs have a vision that removes casuals and new players.

Just now, ExtremerJonny said:

I played solo too as I started the game. And I loved it. At the beginning, tarkov is very frustrating. But why the ppl only wants to go the easy way? Maybe with a tutorial? I know what you mean, really. But this isn't the way for eft.

I've played for a long time now. It is only frustrating when you die from a large group. I've experienced many groups and you just can't fight every single one of them. Especially since you have to heal and you have to reload. You have 0 people helping you out. What you see now is going to change drastically after launch. This game won't be EFT as we all see it. I am only here for the beta as it is going to be better than the full game (in my opinion). 

Demonslayer1246
3 minutes ago, ExtremerJonny said:

How about this: Solos would be easy if money wasn't easy to come by. Like that weird anime profile person said, it is just a sandbox. I have 10 million roubles plus 10 or more fully modded guns with the maximum reduced recoil. The only reason I am having trouble is because of squads. I love this game when I am doing average or better. When I am dying over and over from squads, it becomes less fun and more or less just a pain to play.

Demonslayer1246
15 minutes ago, ExtremerJonny said:

Aha, so I'm hiding behind my reaction?

And, yes, you are hiding behind your reaction. If you are enough of an ass to come in and hate on it via a reaction, you should be enough of an ass to give your opinion or view on it. The whole issue I see is a bunch of idiots who don't know how to propose and argument going through new player's threads and hating on them, even though they spent actual money on the game just to get pissed off with things that SHOULD be in the game. 

18 minutes ago, ExtremerJonny said:

Aha, so I'm hiding behind my reaction?

With my last comment, no hate on you. You actually said something unlike the rest of the older players who feel as if they are superior to all of us.