waifuwannabe

Custom PMC made LOADOUTS

waifuwannabe

Hello,

I wanted to ask the community if this was an interesting idea. 

I tend to do a lot of raids with friends and sometimes my friends are really slow to get their 'load-out' ready for the next raid. 

I have made a few videos about keeping your stash clean and having pre-made load out for when you wanna jump into the game and not wait in lobby which can sometimes feel like an eternity. below is a picture that demonstrates my idea. I am sure other people have thought of this i just would like to get some traction on it. 

// if you are missing any info I will be following the link so that i can respond at an appropriate time. 

loadout premade.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Saint_Ajora

Yeah I had an idea similar to this that I submitted to BSG. It needs to be super expensive (because the game needs money sinks BAD) lockers.

Basically it takes up a 1x5 in your inventory but its inside is a carbon copy of your PMC's loadout UI (minus the SC). 1 button at the bottom to "Equip" the load out basically switching what your character has on with what is in the locker. This could even be an extension of the UI as opposed to gear. Maybe a service one of the vendors offers "Locker Storage" or "Equipment Organization" or something.

waifuwannabe
8 hours ago, Saint_Ajora said:

lockers

I really like that idea i hope they implement it , thank you for the feed back btw

Saint_Ajora

My pleasure my bruv.

DeadlyJesse

i would make it the same as the presets screen, where you make a preset loadout which you can buy in a single click, just like the weapon presets.

• Upvote 1

d10sk0ur0s

Yes of course I started to do this not only use big rigs\backpacks as wardrobe specific to a type of item category ... but your idea is nice.

They will have to introduce a wardrobe animation would be cool to get this feeling .. it's always cool

Yes I experience launching a co op and it took lot of time that adds frustration for those too attached to those items and that forget we can all die in anymoment... There is too much attachment to equipment... loss of PMC should also be introduced..i  hope soon to reduce sooo much focus on materialistic issues...

Edited by d10sk0ur01