antkneegee

Flea market idea

antkneegee

What if you could take an item (for instance say sugar) and have a option were when you right click to filter by item on the flea market, you could filter by trades? Meaning you could then scroll threw things on the flea market that are specifically looking for a trade for sugar? I like to do a lot of trading for things i need rather than spending thousands of roubles as im just starting out in the game and was just curious if there were any other traders with the same thought? Or if its a good idea at all really haha. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this and respond!!!

• Upvote 1

DeadlyJesse

this is already in the game for a long time, its called Required Search

antkneegee
13 hours ago, DeadlyJesse said:

this is already in the game for a long time, its called Required Search

so if i have a packet of sugar in my stash i can see what everyone on the market wants to trade for my sugar?

DeadlyJesse
On 8/28/2020 at 2:24 PM, antkneegee said:

so if i have a packet of sugar in my stash i can see what everyone on the market wants to trade for my sugar?

correct, if someone put up for example a m4a1 and he wants a pack of sugar in return you will see that