davidj123456

How to get Mechanic LL2 & Peacekeeper LL2 without EOD, Flea Market, Ridiculous Grinding, or Skier Quests!

davidj123456
Posted (edited)

Recently I have heard a lot of people complain that this game is either P2W or impossible to play without Flea Market. More specifically I’ve heard that it is impossible to get Mechanic LL2 without EOD or Flea Market, and that it is impossible to get Peacekeeper LL2 without EOD or completing his quests (which are only unlocked after doing a bunch of Skier’s quests). Another thing which I have heard is that all the FIR quests take ridiculous amounts of grinding. 
This guide aims to prove all of these points completely false. 

This guide will show you how to get Mechanic LL2 without EOD, without Flea Market, and without ridiculous grinding of certain items. 
This guide will also show you how to get Peacekeeper LL2 at Level 10 without EOD, without Flea Market, and without completing Skier Quests! 

@afgan_tagging you because you asked about this...

Peacekeeper LL2 DOES NOT REQUIRE EOD. LL2 literally requires 0XP. The ONLY thing you need to get Peacekeeper LL2 is to buy/sell 11K worth of items to him. The best way is to spam buy his MP5K’s and M9 Pistols from LL1 and then to just sell them back to him. If you do not have enough Dollars just buy Dollars from him. You do not need EOD or to complete any quests to get him to LL2. You also need Level 10. 
Once you have Peacekeeper LL2 you can buy many parts for Gunsmith Quests such as Gunsmith 2 & 3. You can also buy 7.62x51mm M80 which is a very strong round that can contest Level 4 & 5 Armor, and you literally have access to it at Level 10! So everybody please stop saying that Peacekeeper LL2 at Level 10 is an EOD perk. It is not.

Mechanic requires 0.3XP to get to LL2. If you do not have EOD you will need to get 0.3XP. If you have EOD you will only need 0.1XP. Below are the easiest quests to complete in order to get past the 0.3XP mark. All of these quests are very easy to complete and you will definitely complete them before you get Level 20, which is the Level required to get Mechanic to LL2. Please note you HAVE TO BE AWARE of all the items you need to find BEFORE YOU PLAY YOUR FIRST RAID! And you ideally need to look for these items throughout ANY raid you play!  
Need the cigarettes for Bad Habit? Search all Duffle Bags every raid. 
Need the Custom Foregrip for Gunsmith 1? Collect 2 HDDs for the Barter. 
So, on and so forth. Be aware of everything you need and collect it from day 1 hour 1 second 1. 

Literally all Gunsmith quests can be completed without Flea Market and without grinding. You do not need Flea Market for questing at all. Even the damn Thermal needed for Gunsmith 16 is given to you as a reward for 2 different quests, and is also given to you as initial equipment for yet another quest, and it even has 3 different barter trades allowing you to buy it! 

Gunsmith 1: +0.04 

Gunsmith 2: +0.04 

Farming 1: +0.04 

Farming 2: +0.03 

Farming 3: +0.03 

Bad Habit: +0.04 

Introduction: +0.05 

Signal 1: +0.04 

=0.31 XP These are the easiest quests you can complete to reach the 0.3 mark! All of them really aren't hard. For some of them you might need to put them off until a certain level, but you can do all of them by level 20 with ease, without EOD, and without much grinding!

Gunsmith 1: Farm Scavs on Factory in a 5-man (which you can join VIA the EFT Official Discord, for example). If you do not want to be in a 5-man then go solo and be ready to kill 4 players. Play slow and smart. Alternatively do a Scav Run on Factory with the goal to kill Scavs. You have 3 options. 
Scavs drop the MP133 shotgun often. It spawns with the Pistol Grip you need quite often, and with the Choke fairly frequently. If you cannot find the Choke you can get it from the following Barter at Mechanic L1: https://prnt.sc/u86c7r ! The Pistol Grip is very easy to find. The VPG and Laser can be brought from Level 1 Traders. The Plastic Foregrip can be obtained via a Barter Trade from Mechanic L1: https://prnt.sc/u86k86 ! That is it for this quest! 

Gunsmith 2: The AKS you need is given to you by Mechanic for this quest. The foregrip you need can be brought from Mechanic L1 as a Barter item: https://prnt.sc/u86nfl . To complete the rest of this quest you will ideally need to wait until level 15. By the time you get Level 15 make sure you get Peacekeeper to LL2 (this DOES NOT REQUIRE EOD) by buying and selling items to/from him. Peacekeeper LL2 requires 0XP! Level up Skier to LL2 by completing some quests for him and buying/selling items. You can now buy the VPG, Pistol Grip, PT Lock, and Stock from Peacekeeper/Skier. After this you need to acquire a 6L31 5.45 60-round Magazine. These can be very commonly found in ZB-014 on Woods. You can find the ZB-014 key in Dorm Room 220 of Big Dorms. You can find the Dorm Room 220 Key very commonly in the singular train car by ZB11 Extract on Customs. It will be partially under the Blue Cloth that is on the bed in the train car. You can now complete Gunsmith 2. 

Farming 1: This requires 2 Sets of Tools. A Set of Tools costs 1 of each of the following: Pliers, Wrench, Screwdriver, Insulating Tape, Measuring Tape. These items can be found ridiculously easily all over every map. I don’t think I need to explain this further. 

Farming 2: Found very commonly in Drawers, Sports Bags, and PC Blocks. Loot these while you play and you will have no issue finding the required items. Power-cord, T-Shaped-Plug, Printed Circuit Board. 

Farming 3: All you need is the Customs Office Key. Unless you have already found it on a Scav or in a Jacket (it is very easy to find) you can buy it from Therapist LL2 for the following Barter: https://prnt.sc/u86rro . 

Bad Habit: All the cigarettes you need can be easily found in Sports Bags. 

Introduction: No items required. 

Signal 1: No items required. 

NOTE: Use the EFT Wiki to learn about the exact places you need to go for these quests and what specifically you need to do. My guide is just to demonstrate you can get Mechanic and Peacekeeper LL2 without EOD and without Flea Market. It is not a very specific questing guide.  

NOTE 2: All of the Barters I screenshotted above are very easy to do. The items for them have many spawns in many locations and are not very hard to find. 

Edited by davidj123456
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

afgan_

Well, done - now do it for all other quests.... 😁

As well I have a question where to get choke for Gunsmith 1 - basically the first quest you get from mechanic.

• Sad 1

davidj123456
3 minutes ago, afgan_ said:

Well, done - now do it for all other quests.... 😁

As well I have a question where to get choke for Gunsmith 1 - basically the first quest you get from mechanic.

Read my guide that I wrote and you will know... I literally covered it in my guide...
That choke is EXTREMELY easy to get. I mean it is literally a joke how easy it is to find! If you are still wondering where to get it after reading my guide... then you obviously did not read my guide at all... so please read it before making these kinds of comments...

• Sad 1

afgan_
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

Read my guide that I wrote and you will know... I literally covered it in my guide...
That choke is EXTREMELY easy to get. I mean it is literally a joke how easy it is to find! If you are still wondering where to get it after reading my guide... then you obviously did not read my guide at all... so please read it before making these kinds of comments...

TL;DR - but I honestly think it may help somebody who is new in the game, so don't think that I don't appreciate your effort writing it down. 

Just for record:

image.png.867db3ce1f0c619c1dcad8f0ef4cd912.png

Edited by afgan_

davidj123456
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, afgan_ said:

TL;DR - but I honestly think it may help somebody who is new in the game, so don't think that I don't appreciate your effort writing it down. 

Just for record:

image.png.867db3ce1f0c619c1dcad8f0ef4cd912.png

Yeah LL4 traders takes 5 days to get if you push, 3 if you are really good, and 10-14 if you are casual. For me it took about 5 because this wipe was my first time pushing for it... so I've been opening my game and seeing that same screen for the last ~90 days lol...

Thing is, I still remember all the mistakes you made in that other thread 😜 so your bragging means nothing. Ngl if anything this guide should help YOU more than literally everybody who plays EFT, since I've never seen anybody uphold the misconceptions mentioned in my guide more than you!

Edited by davidj123456
  • Sad 1

afgan_
1 minute ago, davidj123456 said:

Yeah LL4 traders takes 5 days to get if you push, 3 if you are really good, and 10-14 if you are casual. For me it took about 5 because this wipe was my first time pushing for it.

Thing is, I still remember all the mistakes you made in that other thread 😜 so your bragging means nothing. Ngl if anything this guide should help YOU more than literally everybody who plays EFT, since I've never seen anybody uphold the misconceptions mentioned in my guide than anybody else!

Impressive... what can I say!

One issue - your guide will sadly be buried behind other threads by the time next wipe comes, so it would have been better to wait few days before wipe to post it. 

As well, I said I won't play if they wipe it again and won't play ever, unless final game version comes out without wipes....

Ohhhh ... and by the way time flies - recently it was just 1600h... and suddenly .... that is what lockdown does!

image.png.de8e4ac53d877de4aa0e33b9b871901a.png

davidj123456
1 minute ago, afgan_ said:

Impressive... what can I say!

One issue - your guide will sadly be buried behind other threads by the time next wipe comes, so it would have been better to wait few days before wipe to post it. 

As well, I said I won't play if they wipe it again and won't play ever, unless final game version comes out without wipes....

Ohhhh ... and by the way time flies - recently it was just 1600h... and suddenly .... that is what lockdown does!

image.png.de8e4ac53d877de4aa0e33b9b871901a.png

I am at ~1800 rn.
Why don't you like wipes though? Getting maxed traders takes less than a week. Getting Kappa takes less than a month. 

• Sad 1

afgan_
1 hour ago, davidj123456 said:

Getting maxed traders takes less than a week. Getting Kappa takes less than a month. 

for you....

I still don't have kappa and what was it.. 93 days since wipe. It is not far thought I have maybe 4 quest remaining. Need fire steel which isn't the hardest thing to find, I am just not really looking for it and dr. lupo beans. And this wipe I actually played less ~ 550h from 1900 is this wipe, 1200 last wipe and I had few hours before that. I think I have maxed out most of the traders in 3 weeks... and only Peace Keeper and Jeager took longer.

Why I don't like wipes... I am not sure why anyone would want to loose their stuff?! If I think about it serious - there are many reasons... first BSG used to justify wipes by "game changing so much during development that not wiping would cause issues", which is BS... I am working on large scale IT developments and apart of early Alpha and internal dev environments this is not the case. Further, EFT is final product already - BSG may be talking about "completing it", but one needs to be naive to believe it - this will be one of those never ending betas which will become irrelevant before it becomes "complete". And not because EFT is bad game, no - it is amazing game, but the problem is that developers have not defined the scope, not defined what "complete" means and they just milking "beta" name to justify some shoddy solutions here and there, and some unpolished corners

Secondly, I don't mind putting hours into something, I mean 1900h in EFT kind of proves my point, but I expect to do it once... I can invest once into single game, become good at it, become rich in it, but when I am done, when I am bored I may not play that game for 6 months, for a year, for 3 years... and I expect that all my effort which I have put in will remain there waiting for me when I decide to play it again... forever. So I guess it is quite clear where wipe comes into this... I have some games I haven't played for 12 years.. like Mu Online - damn I was playing it since 2002 and not played since 2008, but I can log-in any day and I will find all my banks full of stuff and within 15 min I can be hammering it again. 

Finally, if it would be only loot and money to lose... I may actually survive it, but I cannot stand doing those "grindy quests", upgrading hideout sucks as well and even certain skills are pain to level-up + don't forget on standard version you start with Alpha container and tiny inventory, so wipe hits much harder for us then it does for you. There are probably other reasons as well.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2