random disconnects

Moggen

so lately i started getting disconnected from raids at random. often happens multiple times a raid, no error message, just "disconnected from server". it is getting somewhat anoying, loosing a lot of gear trough this. 

tryed switching to a different antivirus, killing all possible background tasks, nothing seems to help. running on low settings, RAM cleaner option ON, using only physical cores, dont have a VPN. this was not a thing a month ago, now it makes my game pretty much unplayeble. i noticed some other people having same issues.

is there a known fix?  do we know a cause?

thx in advance, praying to nikita to come and save us all

4 hours ago, Moggen said:

so lately i started getting disconnected from raids at random. often happens multiple times a raid, no error message, just "disconnected from server". it is getting somewhat anoying, loosing a lot of gear trough this. 

tryed switching to a different antivirus, killing all possible background tasks, nothing seems to help. running on low settings, RAM cleaner option ON, using only physical cores, dont have a VPN. this was not a thing a month ago, now it makes my game pretty much unplayeble. i noticed some other people having same issues.

is there a known fix?  do we know a cause?

thx in advance, praying to nikita to come and save us all

edit: i use discord while playing and it works just fine all the time regardless of tarkov disconnecting. im certain it is NOT a networking issue. 

edit: tryed using a VPN, it hasnt fixed my issue.

im honestly desperate at this point... can i please get some answers atleast? reading about it i found its a routing problem of sorts...

• 2 weeks later...

i am having the same problems and i think there is no solution on our side.

i even opend the ports and tried everything. 

there is no help from the support and it really is destroying the mood to play this game.

• 9 months later...

Any resolution to this? i get randomly disconnected. (can still move for a while before realising) eventually i get disconnected and then have to reconnect. sometimes the reconnecty is fine other times i get continuous disconnect.

i have tried multiple cables and settings turning off antivirus. reinstalling game. reinstalling windows. different PC. still have the same issue.

im about to try a different profile. and see if that works

Check your Internet connectivity, but no, do not use PING command. Check it with some app like PingPlotter (it's sending continuous requests to some IP and checks your whole connection over time). Remember that EFT uses UDP for gaming, not TCP nor ICMP (ping protocol).

Also check if you don't have any "connection optimizers", I had that problem, Killer Control Center was the reason of my constant disconnects in many multiplayer games.