JackSpooks

Infinite Awaiting Session Start Bug

JackSpooks

So it's been in the game forever, still not fixed, still causes me to lose million rouble gear sets due to pure bullshit bad luck. When is it going to be fixed, so that I don't have to die on a loading screen, and before you say it's my pc it's not my ducking pc. I have a great pc, and even people with better pcs than mine get this stupid ducking bug.

sQuints-

this is happening to me 1 out of 3 or 4 games right now... support has done nothing to help 

bump

mollychoc

Same thing has also been happening to me since the 0.12.7.8781 patch. PMC is pretty much bricked while scav runs work perfectly fine. 

2020-09-08[15-07] (0).png

drtomyroby

Can join as scav, cant join as PMC it just sits there awaiting session start till i restart it and have to disconnect from the raid. 

2020-09-11[00-15] (0).png

mollychoc

Reinstalling the launcher temporarily fixed it for me. poo still happens every other day though. Have yet to be able to log into a single raid this bug happened on. :(

foutz

Same issue here. Any fixes yet?

tobiassolem

Hello everyone!

If you want bugs to be resolved, please include some quality bug reports so the devs can find them, in these reports include the below information:

1. Description of the bug
2. How to reproduce the bug (steps to perform to encounter the bug)
3. Expected result
4. Actual result
5. Additional information (As in media (screenshots/YT-video), logs, etc.)

Then please PM me these bug-reports so I can forward them to the right people.

Desislavmarinov

I got the same problem , from last patch i cant join a PMC game . Infinity waiting ...

Zeroa
15 minutes ago, Desislavmarinov said:

I got the same problem , from last patch i cant join a PMC game . Infinity waiting ...

Have you submitted a bug report?  If not, I have attached a guide below detailing how to do so! 
Getting the team as much info as possible helps expedite the resolution.  

Thanks!

mariusamadeo

I am also having issues with awaiting session start. Started trying to load into factory fully geared. I get all the way to the display screen at zero seconds and then I just sit there waiting. I ctrl-alt-delete and end task and try to reload, then I get to awaiting session start. This has happened to me anytime I gear fully, it seems as though, if I gear up with mediocre and barely modded weapons, I can actually get into the raid, but not when I gear up fully chadded. I have reported this bug three times and  I've tried everything BSG has recommended to fix the issue and nothing has helped. I'm not enjoying listening to my friends in the raid while I spend all my time awaiting session start. Waste of time, no fun, and I lose ALL my expensive gear. I want to want to play this game because when it works it is fun.

Wonster

For me its infinite matching time. Every time I want to play a game I need to start searching then back then search again and its take around 1.15 - 1.45 mins to find a game. If I don't back it never find any game it stay matching until I back...Its very annoying because each time I back it take a couple mins to get in the menu. It was not like this before the patch I had trouble update to 12.8 I had to uninstall the game then reinstall it. Cant wait for a fix!