REMOVE that DUMB ping limit or make it with 2 options

Why devs don't care about people who paid money for this game and straggle with a ping limit kicking? I am on CA servers with 34 ping and sometimes kicking me out ,i cant play with over seas anymore cause Nikita is greedy and do not like to waste money on good anti cheat but still with wild manual ban garbage anti cheat system. I hope someone will sue you Nikita for that.Looks like this game soon will be only for his poppets streamers who play solo only. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Sir_Mossy

You must be really dense/uneducated if you think ping limits are for cheaters.

Have you ever heard of ping abuse? You join another region where you have significantly higher ping and you use that ping to have insanely good peeking advantage against other players. That is a genuine problem that the ping limit addresses.

As for your claim of getting kicked with 34 ping, stop lying. I've been able to play on EU servers with 80-100 ping and haven't once been kicked for having too high of ping. Your 34 ping story is as fake as it gets and I don't believe it for a single second.

• Like 1

i am using best server for me and works 90% but ping limit is not will help with cheaters and they have to buy better anti cheat ,like i said many people cant play with friends cause of that dumb idea. 

1 hour ago, Sir_Mossy said:

Have you ever heard of ping abuse? You join another region where you have significantly higher ping and you use that ping to have insanely good peeking advantage against other players. That is a genuine problem that the ping limit addresses.

As for your claim of getting kicked with 34 ping, stop lying. I've been able to play on EU servers with 80-100 ping and haven't once been kicked for having too high of ping. Your 34 ping story is as fake as it gets and I don't believe it for a single second.

i am not lying go check forum for even videos with low ping kicking . i will record special for you who think he knew everything about pings.solo boys 

He got a point, i got friends playing outside my country and we used to group as a squad, now... i am pretty much solo. Ping limit could be higher. And no i don´t socialize very well, so don´t ask me to press that "looking for group" button (99% chance you will spawn and get shot by your "team mate" ) World of Tanks for example, no ping limits, no ppl screaming "lag cheat!!!" , cmon, again, he got a point.

• 4 months later...
DMAN2224
On 9/2/2020 at 9:24 PM, Sir_Mossy said:

really? ping abuse ?  u must one of those golden boys who play solo or with your 15years school boys and if u do not believe search the forum or buy some glasses. we did play this game from the beginning of this game from over seas and u cant understand this of course cause u r typical amurica boy scout who thing he know everything .Pardon my grammar and search forum solo guy

On 9/2/2020 at 9:40 PM, PyroYoda said:

Bro, speak for yourself, Lol.

from CA Sacramento and i do not care about your spelling or grammar  ,still learning English while u know only your one language and think u know everything :) from Russia with love

Edited by DMAN2224
  • Sad 1
Sir_Mossy
22 hours ago, DMAN2224 said:

really? ping abuse ?  u must one of those golden boys who play solo or with your 15years school boys and if u do not believe search the forum or buy some glasses. we did play this game from the beginning of this game from over seas and u cant understand this of course cause u r typical amurica boy scout who thing he know everything .Pardon my grammar and search forum solo guy

Wow, must've took you 4 months to come up with that truly awful "comeback" to my comment. All you've resorted to is attacking me based on a generalization and have not given one actual reason to back up your claim. It just goes to show how little intellect people like you have when all you have to say is "I bet you're a stupid 15 year old American boy who knows nothing" as if that isn't the most overused insult ever.

Your comment doesn't make any sense anyways, so I don't get the point. You start of by basically saying that adding ping limits to address ping abuse makes no sense, then go on to personally attack me based on an assumption, then say you've been playing since the game's release, and then attack me for my geographical location. Half of your comment is generalization attacks and the other is illiterate nonsense. 

Ping limits are literally there to address ping abuse, since that's legit the only reason to add ping limits. It makes the gameplay more stable, as you have people with more reasonable ping playing together. Why should I be able to join another region that I have over 200 ping in if it results in unstable gameplay for me and the other people in the raid? It makes the game plays worse, and nobody really cares that you can't play with your friends. It takes an actual adult to realize "hey, it may negatively affect me, but it's for the better of the game". Instead, you act like an immature child and act entitled to whatever you want no matter how much it will negatively affect the game. If you want to play with your friends from your homeland so bad, then go back. Nobody is forcing you to stay in America, so go back if it's that awful.

Feel free to leave another illiterate comment that makes no sense though. I'm sure you will, and I'm sure it will achieve nothing because you can't beat me.

Edited by Sir_Mossy
LoginTaken

They don't care.

They have your money.

They have my money.

I repeat they don't care.

Why else are the servers still horrible ?

They don't care about the quality. Just the image.

Yeavo
5 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

Why else are the servers still horrible ?

Maybe the problem isn't the servers? I'm not a game dev or a software engineer but I've been told by people who are game devs and software engineers that poor networking code and poor optimization can make even the most powerful servers overheat and (proverbially) explode.

Unitys out of the box netcode is notoriously terrible and I just can't get myself to believe on faith alone that BSG would've have completely re-written it for EfT.

Edited by Yeavo