Sign in to follow this  
BordoBere

awaiting session waiting for start game

BordoBere

I cannot connect to the game and fix waiting issue like this please

Natalino

How often do you experience this issue? If ever the issue occur again, close the game, make sure the game is exempted to your antivirus/firewall, try launching it as an Administrator. If the steps above didn't solve the issue, please send a support ticket together with your logs (located in the game folder, Its the dated time stamped folders) please submit the latest one.

Also did you try to change your servers in the launcher? Is your internet connection wired and stable? Have you ever played without any issues before? 

x442697657

Me too, this happens when I bring gear to my teammates

Badrinathe

I'm having the same issue as well, and like the commenter above me, it appears to be gear related? I'm not bringing gear to other players (only solo) but if I bring more than a hunter or a pistol with a backpack and rig, the game won't load. Trying the steps above to see if they help and will post logs if they don't work.

Edited by Badrinathe
spelling mistake

Badrinathe

Closed the game, added it to firewall exemption, and launcher as admin.

Servers changed to Auto, wired connection.

I only have experienced this issue in the last 3 - 4 days.

I submit a ticket with game logs.

Swivel_65

Same thing is happening to me. I have this issue for about a day and it removes itself. then it will come back another day and remove itself again. I sent a ticket but got a response saying to restart your game after i said i cant reconnect no matter what, im forced to leave the raid and lose a kit.

Seems to be gear related, to get in i have to scav or bring in just a gun.

Badrinathe

@Swivel_65

Hey, I heard back from support and got the response below. I tried the steps that I starred and it seems to have worked. I also did the steps in the support comment above.

Please check the quality of the Internet connection.
Temporarily turn off all antivirus and security programs, such as Windows Defender.
***Try to delete the folder cache in the folder with the game, and then find the folder on your computer % temp% and remove everything from there altogether (if something is not deleted, then just skip it removal), try deleting the Temp folder in the launcher directory.
***Try for launcher folder to set full rights for the current user (folder properties, the "Security" tab).
Try disabling Real-time Protection in the Windows 10 Security Center.
***Restart router, update the software on the network devices.
Try to connect the Internet cable directly to the PC system unit, bypassing the router/modem.
Try to start the game using another ISP, phone as a modem or via VPN.
***Try to change the server.

Hope this helps!

Swivel_65

@Badrinathe

i tried everything you listed to no success, The issue is definetly not a server issue but instead a bug inside the game. If it was a server issue i wouldnt be able to load in no matter what gear i bring it.

hartley

I'm getting this, too, and it's super frustrating. I wanted to see if I could load into Interchange, so I went in with no gear (so I wouldn't lose everything again). Everything loaded fine and I got right in - so I thought the issue was fixed. Tried to go back in with a full kit but ran into this problem again and lost everything.

I agree that it appears to be gear-related. At first it was only happening to me on Interchange but it just happened to me again on Factory.