VirtualVibe

Dubai servers would fix a lot of issues with the middle east!

VirtualVibe

Add Dubai servers

Please Bsg everyone in the middle east can't even play the game. The two provided middle eastern servers don't even give us good ping (so bad that we get kicked). I would suggest removing the other two useless servers and providing us with servers in Dubai. Dubai has very stable servers and can reach many people near us allowing most of middle east to play without being unfairly disadvantaged by 20 ping players. Thanks 😁

Spoiler
Spoiler

please

please

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Natalino

I understand the Middle East is very big so I am unsure if the issue is for your region or the majority of Middle Eastern players. For others in the region, is this an issue for you guys? (We are also checking with our emissaries now). 

And what country are you from?

Ewalker_Duty

ME players really need a server in Dubai(UAE) which is an actual ME stable country with a good ping for ME players, the Turkey server is more likely an EU server since it provides much better ping for players from EU than ME and alot of EU players know the ping issues of ME players in there and only connect to Turkey server in order to get an advantage over ME players , i know alot of players from Iran that get +100 ping on Turkey server.

And TelAviv server is much worse and its unplayable for most ME players.

Issues with servers for ME players been there from the begining of the beta release and its very dissatisfying that i see many players quit playing EFT.

Edited by Ewalker_Duty
Forgot to type a word
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

M00SH00

Dubai servers would be great for the middle eastern player base . As of right now , we have the Turkish players , some European players , several parts of Asia and the entirety of the middle east playing on the Turkey servers . Its puts the middle eastern players at an automatic disadvantage because of the high ping ... Dubai servers would be a very welcome and well received addition for the Middle eastern players .

legioncqc

Adding Dubai/Abu Dhabi servers not only is a QoL improvement by making it more accessible to MENA countries, but also helps with reduction of the cheaters on the middle east servers.

manbat6996

+1

Dubai is the one place most people in Asia and Middle-east get good ping to. If a server is placed in another nearby county many people in the region often face routing problems; On the other hand most if not all people in Middle east / Asia have good routing and as a result good ping to Dubai.  

Edited by manbat6996

peler

The game is not playeble in the middle east Dubai is the center of the middle east and will cover all Mena region

alxdakid

I am playing 5 hours per day on germany servers basedin Dubai, but get kicked 30-40% of the time. My ping is always hovering around 150-170.

When I get DCed, I force quit, go on Germany VPN and try if my luck is there to get back in. Most often my luck is not there.

Would really help with a stronger regional server here, but of course wouldnt solve my issue playing with my friends in Denmark.

Its sad to load into LABS and just see your loadout disappear due to ping.