symbiote

This game sucks - change my mind

symbiote

This game sucks. change my mind if you dare.

UI:

- BSG is so retarded, that can't move "Ready" button away from next button position ...and many more poo.

- Whole PC is frozen while loading out of a raid...wtf are you doing?

Shooting:

- If you put a bullet to a head, one does not die. If you shoot naked guy  to chest 3 times with 7.62x51, one does not die.

- If you shooting far away, bsg is lazy to load buildings...

- If one does peak, exploits dsync/lag.

- shooting sometimes stutters or does not shoot or reload at all.

Netcode: it is poo as it was before any patch...

AI: ai is so retarded that it can be helped, the only compensation it uses is ducking CHEATS. ESP.

- AI sees through walls
- Ai is retarded, and do nothing
- AI is retarded and randomly running form position to position

- AI is just a aimbot

-Cultist been mentioning for a year and not a smell, it will be the same as with hideout. Also description of cultist in wiki is just retarded.

-AI still can blackout your leg even your lower body is behind cover...how does that even work...

Spawninig:

- it is so terrible that the moment you spawn in, you have to just run, because everybody knows your positions.

- as a scav you offten spawn near other scav players almost at the same time.

Movement:

- movement in tarkov is so  terrible. Strafing - with no penalty, also getting stuck over some small obstacles

- bhopping

Hideout:

- there are so bullshit items to craft, some are quests items, but it is easier to find those q items than to find items needed to build/upgrade stations

- it took 2 years to develop single room...and failed to do at first try.

Trading:

- What is behind this locked items under levels? why one does have to grind for month this useless and boring and repetitive quests to unlock items, while in mean time shooting with lame weapons like sks, mosin, ak, akm and shitty ammo. Why don't you unlock every item, but making certain items cheaper at some loyalty level/charisma skill? There are some retarted players like Fartely and other not interesting streaming bums who have nothing better to do than to play tarkov 24 h and reach 40lvl in few days.

And i can go on on an on ...realistic game my ass

• Like 5
  • Hot 2
  • Cold 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

mattix

sadly true but I agree

Stouffy

Yep won't change your mind..this is the current state of the game, maybee except for the headshot death , i've been head eyes too many time this wipe it must be 85% of my death..

symbiote
6 minutes ago, Stouffy said:

Yep won't change your mind..this is the current state of the game, maybee except for the headshot death , i've been head eyes too many time this wipe it must be 85% of my death..

i bet 80% is from scavs and with pm pistol :D. Some players just die fine from headshot, others need to take more than 2...same goes when you put M80 full mag to chest... ofc might be related to bullet registration..

Keptas

But but ..... we have grenade launcher now..

BrettB

Its Beta and its not ment to be fun.

Ive been defending and recommending this game for a few years now, but its getting harder honestly.

Its actually not fun. Only scav mode is fun.

• Upvote 1

Dubz

true statement. i've got money in the bank and gear to burn but pmc runs aren't even enjoyable unless i'm doing  zero to hero runs. this game has had its flaws since day one, always thought they would overcome it implementing changes geared towards what they at least years ago stated they wanted the game to be... now it seems like they dont have a vision or the capability to realize that vision. I saw something about this basically being a kickstarter for a singleplayer game that is the actual passion for the devs. I believe it based on the things they have implemented. Alot of this rpg stuff like recoil control seems like it would be fine for a single player game. i bet they will copy paste almost all of this into a single player game down the line... i don't like it seems kinda scummy but ?

gkcx2002

Most people that dislike the game is because they die to much and loose their gear. So what's the solution? Make the game easier? That's going to make the game more fun? 

• Sad 1

Tentacle_Bunny

agreed. full version, in hindsight, is probably worth only $15 at best overall as a game, beta or not. 
>font rendering issues never fixed or addressed.
>constant server disconnects
>5-10 minute load times
>same for post game screen load
>same for reconnect, plus transition.
...even for offline mode. ffs.
beta train, choo-choo.

Edited by Tentacle_Bunny

Keptas

I bet when they release streets it will be unplayable from day 1 from cheater infestation.

• Sad 1

DatGreatKhan

Let's not forgot that these developers "don't know" why guns "jam" randomly, which has happened to so many people. Let's not also forget how the sounds in this game are atrocious lmaoo.

etra_kurdaj

The no-lifers who play endlessly and have maxed skills - they build a meta M1 and can taptaptap faster and with less recoil than a full auto prone FAL.

The skills are both too onerous to earn and too generous once earned. Bunnyhopping and strafing also need to be addressed.

• Like 3

Overkill_Reaper

You know a game is in a rough state whenever past fan boys turn on it. 

ShiroTenshi

Why exactly do we need to change your mind? If you think it's bad, then that is unfortunate but perfectly within your right to think.

EFT isn't a game meant to be for everyones liking. And that's alright. Not only that, but we're not actually playing a representation of the finished product yet. It may become more enjoyable for you later down the development process, closer to or at release.

• Sad 2

GhostZ69

I can change your mind! Let's start with the GREAT  spawn system?  I mean it is AWESOME right?  See, got you thinking!  You are going to change your mind!

After the great spawns comes the even BETTER idea of LATE SPAWNS!  How about those?  Those are splendiferous!  Spawning in late behind a crew of three that just cleared the area and mowing them down just feels so good.

Speaking of spawning, how about static loot spawns.  Those are just mind boggling good!  Just watching all of the hatchlings run to 310 so they can shove a gigantic lion statue into their prison wallet.  So freaking amazing.

Speaking of prison wallets, how is that for an idea.  Let's have a magical anus that allows people to shove lion statues, surgical kits, 100 round magazines or hell even a whole VEST full of 100 round magazines into it.  AMAZING.

Speaking of surgical kits, how about making a "realistic" game where you can get shot twice in the left arm, twice in the right arm, twice in leg, twice in the other leg, pop a 200 mg Bayer Aspirin, sprint around the corner and spend 1 minute and 38 seconds doing surgery on yourself and you ARE JUST LIKE BRAND NEW!!!  Golly gee whizikars, that is just PERFECT.

I could go on and on, but I am SURE I have changed your mind.

Change MY mind.

• Like 2

Eisenwanst

Guys, you forget the great quests. What could be better than sitting in a bush and eating mayo? Or get kills with crap gear on a level where you finally have unlocked the good stuff?

• Like 1

TacticalBazza
3 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Not only that, but we're not actually playing a representation of the finished product yet. It may become more enjoyable for you later down the development process, closer to or at release.

dude you are delusional

this game has been released in beta for 3+ years now

what on earth do you seriously think the final product will look like? please don't so be so god damn ridiculous. either you have brain damage or you are paid by BSG to justify the game being garbage because 'just wait until its finished, it will be great, i promise!'

get a grip

• Like 1

GhostZ69
13 minutes ago, TacticalBazza said:

either you have brain damage or you are paid by BSG to justify the game being garbage because 'just wait until its finished, it will be great, i promise!'

He is paid by BSG.  It even says BSG Crew right under his name...  Gratz on your soon to be ban.

BanditMaka

I swear this game is 18+. Who let the kids in

• Like 1

ComiZombi

I agree. I can't find ai scavs, cant kill them, cant gain xp, cant unlock actual equipment. I'm just a target for vets. I spend 8 minutes loading in, 3 minutes looking for a target before dying in one hit, and then spend another 8 minutes getting back to the menu screen. Time to go back to Rising Storm 2. At least I'll have some targets that die when I shoot them with my sks or Ak.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hamm

Iv noticed alot of the tarkov streamers are now playing Dayz....lolololololol i said awhile ago this game wont last much longer, and i got flamed for it. Funny how things work out

DukeLander

Of course you got flamed, eft has one of most toxic community.

• Like 1

AdhesiveTeflon

"We fixed bugs" - Liar aka Nikita.

Saws_n_Sins
9 hours ago, DukeLander said:

Of course you got flamed, eft has one of most toxic community.

Not as bad as siege thankfully, so many full grown adults on that game acting like little children