jfreezy

late spawns? rats? cheaters? last wipe reset?

jfreezy

can we go back to last wipe when it was nothing but cheaters in labs? id rather die to a cheater than you guys encouraging people to hide near extracts or hide in corners with a GL40.. add a mechanic when they sit still for too long they start coughing if they dont move x meters  or something.. your game is dying at a rapid pace and its sad because this could be the best game by a MILE.. i took a long break due to cheaters but id go back to that poo in a heart beat over what the game is now.. make it realistic sure.. but also make pvp have value... 90% of the time if i go into a raid for pvp i lose money even if i extract with all the poo i found... make a single player mode for rats who want to crawl around for 45 minutes and never get in a single fight.. or make a pvp mode or SOMETHING. its crazy you guys struggle to understand common sense in what people play a first person SHOOTER for.. SHOOTER is the main part and thats the last thing you get to do in the game with how you are designing it lol

• Cold 1

HijackDallas

Arena-mode is planned

2. it´s common sense for soldiers, rl soldiers, to cover themself for incomming bullets. Only player would push into a room full of unknown factors. A real soldier would never do that. They would use the GL40 first to smoke out the enemy and than they push into ths room... as a team.

Wolfens_Razor
1 hour ago, jfreezy said:

can we go back to last wipe when it was nothing but cheaters in labs? id rather die to a cheater than you guys encouraging people to hide near extracts or hide in corners with a GL40.. add a mechanic when they sit still for too long they start coughing if they dont move x meters  or something.. your game is dying at a rapid pace and its sad because this could be the best game by a MILE.. i took a long break due to cheaters but id go back to that poo in a heart beat over what the game is now.. make it realistic sure.. but also make pvp have value... 90% of the time if i go into a raid for pvp i lose money even if i extract with all the poo i found... make a single player mode for rats who want to crawl around for 45 minutes and never get in a single fight.. or make a pvp mode or SOMETHING. its crazy you guys struggle to understand common sense in what people play a first person SHOOTER for.. SHOOTER is the main part and thats the last thing you get to do in the game with how you are designing it lol

They could make them have fart noises. That would be easy and funny too.

• Like 1

jfreezy
13 hours ago, HijackDallas said:

Arena-mode is planned

2. it´s common sense for soldiers, rl soldiers, to cover themself for incomming bullets. Only player would push into a room full of unknown factors. A real soldier would never do that. They would use the GL40 first to smoke out the enemy and than they push into ths room... as a team.

your trolling right? as it is now people sit 10 feet away with a gl40.. is that realistic? go shoot a grenade launcher 10 feet away from you and let me know how that goes my man. this is a GAME no matter what.. how about cheaters? we got some aimbot and wall hacks in real life? lets not be stupid and make arguments for realism until its actually ANYWHERE NEAR the real thing. if you want to be an "rl soldier clearing rooms" as you would say.. go join the military. at the end of the day this is a GAME 

• Sad 1

HijackDallas
Gerade eben schrieb jfreezy:

your trolling right? as it is now people sit 10 feet away with a gl40.. is that realistic? 

do you really think, I want to nade myself? Why would I?

What I said was, they use the GL40 to clear the hallway?

Watch at 9:25

Than come back and yell again,that I´m trolling

jfreezy
39 minutes ago, HijackDallas said:

do you really think, I want to nade myself? Why would I?

What I said was, they use the GL40 to clear the hallway?

Watch at 9:25

Than come back and yell again,that I´m trolling

and im saying your arguing for realism but as it is in the game people use it to sit 10 feet away... so dont argue for realism by sitting in a bush in a VIDEO GAME.. you are trolling.. your arguing for your ratty play style because its "realistic" when in reality its a game and 90% of the game is inaccurate as it is.. so dont talk about real life room clearing when thats not how the game is AT ALL... lol like come on man 

• Sad 1

HijackDallas

Are you a Chad? Are you a Chad-lemming?

For myself, i´m just running around the map, search for my loot, sometimes i kill some players or some lemmings and than I go back to the next exit.

I will never be a Chad-lemming or a exit camper

1. it´s just dumb as hell to be a lemming
  2. it´s just boring to sit 40 minutes in a bush

I like my slow paced gamestile, because i never like these dumb Chad-lemming CoD rusher. I´m not a PvP jerk, whos jerked of at any fight with someone

Edited by HijackDallas

chrisragnar

"Game is dying at a rapid rate" got some statistics to go with that?

Rekonsile
15 minutes ago, chrisragnar said:

for the last few months the prime tarkov streamers have had a huge decrease in viewership. that usually means people are losing interest in a game

jfreezy
1 hour ago, chrisragnar said:

not only the viewership of the streamers.. every streamer complains about what the game is becoming? what more do you need? you think i keep on hand the exact numbers of players who said "i quit" ??? lol.. all you need to do is open your eyes and youll realize the decrease in players this game has had 

KiloNein

I finally jumped back in after playing casually the past few weeks...

6 out of 8 raids today have been late spawns, 5 of them a minute late.

One had a speed hacker (on woods of all places?!)

The game is just so ducking broken and RNG with how the raid will turn out that its not even fun.

• Like 1

jfreezy
5 minutes ago, KiloNein said:

I finally jumped back in after playing casually the past few weeks...

6 out of 8 raids today have been late spawns, 5 of them a minute late.

One had a speed hacker (on woods of all places?!)

The game is just so ducking broken and RNG with how the raid will turn out that its not even fun.

everyone keeps pushing bsg to add new maps and add this add this.. they need to stop adding stupid ass poo like grenade launchers and maps and fix what they already have... its crazy to me people cant understand this.. but i guess its hard to understand how the game plays when you crab walk everywhere and hide in a bush.. idk man games going to die soon and that makes me upset because it could be the best game ever made in my opinion 

KiloNein
34 minutes ago, jfreezy said:

not only the viewership of the streamers.. every streamer complains about what the game is becoming? what more do you need? you think i keep on hand the exact numbers of players who said "i quit" ??? lol.. all you need to do is open your eyes and youll realize the decrease in players this game has had 

Yup, quite a few streamers like landmark have also been getting the ever contagious headshot disease...

Granted he plays labs a lot, but lets think about this and how messed up it is: We're OK with a map having hackers so blatantly that it's known as being hacker infested? How messed up is that?

Humble_Avenger

Now I hate hackers as much as anyone... god knows I've lost uncountable assets thanks to those POS.

However the guys who do map design don't work the security side of programming.

Nor do the guys who design new game mechanics.

Think of the game like building a structure. You got carpenters, dry wallers, roofers, plumbers, electricians and more. Unless they learned the other trade they can't just switch around like it's nothing.

So when a new game mode or a map expansion comes out it doesn't mean they got their priorities fucked up. People working certain areas of development will make progress and add it when possible.

You can't just fire someone and hire another because you want to focus more on that part of your project. That's how you get poo staff and no one with skills wants to work for you.

Now trust me I know they need to fix alot of stuff and hackers should be a priority. Sadly effective fixes for alot of these issues require extensive changes to how the game relays information in the backend. Which is not a simple fix. In fact some of it would be incredibly complicated.

Even if they did everything possible sadly certain things like aimbotting are not preventable. The people selling these cheats make alot of money and they will work around anything preventing them. Every popular FPS I've ever played has been plagued by these types. In a full loot game like EFT they know lots of baddies will pay to dominate.

• Like 2

jfreezy

in all honesty.. this game will die before they do what needs to be done.. they are going to start fixing once its too late.. A LOT of people have a horrible taste in their mouth about this game before even trying it because of things larger streamers have said about the game. youd think when shroud/summit 2 of the biggest streamers started dogging on the game and gave up on it youd realize poo... lets actually do something.. but i guess it will only click when the game is officially done

jfreezy

also.. ive realized this but never said it out loud or read it to really have it sink in but your totally right.. we have became OK with the fact labs is nothing but cheaters.. like how has it gone on so long that were just "ok" with it? thats bad lol i actually never let it completely sit in until i read 

chrisragnar
14 hours ago, Rekonsile said:

for the last few months the prime tarkov streamers have had a huge decrease in viewership. that usually means people are losing interest in a game

Me and my friends play, but never watch tarkov on twitch. And also it's still just some random persons word that this is happening.

RainmakerM4

Thats the most pathetic suggestion I've ever seen for any game.

• Upvote 1

jfreezy
7 hours ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Thats the most pathetic suggestion I've ever seen for any game.

this is coming from someone who is 100% the problem. stop hiding near an extract and go play the game my man.. being a bush wookie isnt fun.. or just go crab walk around in offline mode that works too 

• Sad 1

HijackDallas

Is this Escape from Tarkov or Call of Tarkov?

yonderbee
21 hours ago, jfreezy said:

everyone keeps pushing bsg to add new maps and add this add this.. they need to stop adding stupid ass poo like grenade launchers and maps and fix what they already have... its crazy to me people cant understand this.. but i guess its hard to understand how the game plays when you crab walk everywhere and hide in a bush.. idk man games going to die soon and that makes me upset because it could be the best game ever made in my opinion 

you make no sense lmao what do the guys who design models for new weapons also code for other poo? no they have different teams for different stuff

1 hour ago, jfreezy said:

this is coming from someone who is 100% the problem. stop hiding near an extract and go play the game my man.. being a bush wookie isnt fun.. or just go crab walk around in offline mode that works too 

imagine talking poo cause someone else is playing different than you 

49 minutes ago, HijackDallas said:

escape from glukhar

jfreezy
1 hour ago, yonderbee said:

you make no sense lmao what do the guys who design models for new weapons also code for other poo? no they have different teams for different stuff

imagine talking poo cause someone else is playing different than you 

escape from glukhar

game is dying.. needs change. thats all there is to it.. you rats are ruining the game.. thats not talking poo its facts.. no one wants to run into a bush wookie after clearing 90% of a lobby and looting the map for them to just SIT AND WAIT.. its an issue. its not "playing the game differently" its RUINING THE GAME. you can admit to that or not but it legit makes people quit the game.. 

1 hour ago, HijackDallas said:

what does this even mean? because i want pvp and not crab walking around for 45 minutes i want to play call of duty? are you that confused? ive got a total of maybe 5 hours across EVERY cod game its the last type of game i enjoy.. but fights in tarkov are exciting and fun

Edited by jfreezy

GhostZ69
1 minute ago, jfreezy said:

game is dying.. needs change. thats all there is to it.. you rats are ruining the game.. thats not talking poo its facts.. no one wants to run into a bush wookie after clearing 90% of a lobby and looting the map for them to just SIT AND WAIT.. its an issue. its not "playing the game differently" its RUINING THE GAME. you can admit to that or not but it legit makes people quit the game.. 

Or you are just playing the wrong game.  Or playing the right game the wrong way.  Or the game itself is wrong and needs to be reworked.  Lots of ways to look at it.  Not just "your way."

• Like 1

HijackDallas
vor 4 Minuten schrieb jfreezy:

... ive got a total of maybe 5 hours across EVERY cod game its the last type of game i enjoy.. but fights in tarkov are exciting and fun

That is something, I agree.

For myself, I´m not addicted to PvP fights,  i´m more into PvEvP, walking through Tarkov, go into Dorms and than, if I got lucky, get into a fight with an PMC, there i go with his gear in my backpack.

EfT is the sole multiplayer shooter i really like. I want to explore the world, not only into the fights. That´s why i hate exit camper and exit camping... it´s also just a play of boredom

DukeLander

But you have to ask yourself (or bsg) why is so many exit campers in game?

Why so much gear fear in some stupid video game? 

Newest mechanics made that, everybody is complaining about that and... nothing.

Game is on same path as PUBG and now is downward. Shame, it was a good game...