jfreezy

late spawns? rats? cheaters? last wipe reset?

yonderbee
4 hours ago, jfreezy said:

game is dying.. needs change. thats all there is to it.. you rats are ruining the game.. thats not talking poo its facts.. no one wants to run into a bush wookie after clearing 90% of a lobby and looting the map for them to just SIT AND WAIT.. its an issue. its not "playing the game differently" its RUINING THE GAME. you can admit to that or not but it legit makes people quit the game.. 

what does this even mean? because i want pvp and not crab walking around for 45 minutes i want to play call of duty? are you that confused? ive got a total of maybe 5 hours across EVERY cod game its the last type of game i enjoy.. but fights in tarkov are exciting and fun

imagine assuming im a rat. You are a manchild  and like i said just cause theres 100 people working on eft doesnt mean they all put their work on 1 thing no they have certain people working on certain things did i dumb it down enough for you? and if you wanna quit the game because people are camping and having fun their own way then go play minecraft 

Edited by yonderbee
  • Like 1

traumacode

I actually prefer fighting a cheater to a rat, at least the cheater moves during the raid.

jfreezy
43 minutes ago, traumacode said:

I actually prefer fighting a cheater to a rat, at least the cheater moves during the raid.

same but im getting a ton of hate of thinking this way.. year of the rat and they all come out to play.. FEELSBADMAN

On 9/15/2020 at 12:07 PM, DukeLander said:

But you have to ask yourself (or bsg) why is so many exit campers in game?

Why so much gear fear in some stupid video game? 

Newest mechanics made that, everybody is complaining about that and... nothing.

Game is on same path as PUBG and now is downward. Shame, it was a good game...

yea i agree thats why i posted this.. it looks like hate but its just because i want it to be enjoyable again. and you said its right.. same path as pubg.. it will die before changes happen then those changes will be too late and it wont matter.. same exact thing to happen to pubg =[

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

traumacode
1 hour ago, jfreezy said:

same but im getting a ton of hate of thinking this way.. year of the rat and they all come out to play.. FEELSBADMAN

It's true.  I wish there was a way to appease both play styles.  My suggestion would be to have scavs randomly go into corners of places to have to take a pee or to eat/smoke in peace.  This way, as they patrol the map, there's a chance they can run into someone hiding.  Alternatively,  maybe add a feature that has a player randomly has to reposition their body, sneeze, or fart.  Something that adds to the realism..  I like what they did in hunt: showdown.  If you ran too fast or made noise, you alert birds/wildlife to fly/run away.   This game needs something to that affect...maybe add rats in interchange that scurry off when a player disturbs their nest in the corner of general or mantis.

jfreezy
28 minutes ago, traumacode said:

It's true.  I wish there was a way to appease both play styles.  My suggestion would be to have scavs randomly go into corners of places to have to take a pee or to eat/smoke in peace.  This way, as they patrol the map, there's a chance they can run into someone hiding.  Alternatively,  maybe add a feature that has a player randomly has to reposition their body, sneeze, or fart.  Something that adds to the realism..  I like what they did in hunt: showdown.  If you ran too fast or made noise, you alert birds/wildlife to fly/run away.   This game needs something to that affect...maybe add rats in interchange that scurry off when a player disturbs their nest in the corner of general or mantis.

honestly adding some birds in the bushes is a solid ass idea.. might flood the servers though is the only prob the servers already struggle haha

• Thanks 1

ComiZombi
On 9/15/2020 at 8:40 AM, HijackDallas said:

Is this Escape from Tarkov or Call of Tarkov?

Rising Storm 2 is an FPS where you can sneak and crawl around with an AK or an SKS. Why not use that comparison?

• Confused 1

Jobothehobo23

I guess when it comes to rats I find myself in that category. 

However its because I'm new to the game (just hit lvl5) and every little sound or gunshot freaks me TF out.
I feel like i have to slow walk everywhere to be undetected or i just get one shot to the head or anywhere and my match is over.

EVERY. FREAKING. TIME!!!
I either spawn SCAV and instantly die the moment i see another SCAV, or when i pay PMC i spawn late and get scraps of loot if i can extract.
I finally wised up as a SCAV and shot and killed the first SCAV I saw in factory. I heard a player and hid in the room i killed the SCAV in.
A high level PMC player with a yellow crown freaking bunny hops while strafing around the corner, there is a split second of full auto suppressed fire from an M4 (i think) and my screen goes black instantly. 

I just can NOT catch a break in this damned game. 

As a new player who just bought the game after watching hundreds of hours of game play from streamers;
I am very quickly getting turned off to this game. I'm either dying every match or running out of time trying to find extract points that actually let me out. 

DukeLander

You need mates, some friends to guide you. 

Na0cho
1 hour ago, Jobothehobo23 said:

I guess when it comes to rats I find myself in that category. 

However its because I'm new to the game (just hit lvl5) and every little sound or gunshot freaks me TF out.
I feel like i have to slow walk everywhere to be undetected or i just get one shot to the head or anywhere and my match is over.

EVERY. FREAKING. TIME!!!
I either spawn SCAV and instantly die the moment i see another SCAV, or when i pay PMC i spawn late and get scraps of loot if i can extract.
I finally wised up as a SCAV and shot and killed the first SCAV I saw in factory. I heard a player and hid in the room i killed the SCAV in.
A high level PMC player with a yellow crown freaking bunny hops while strafing around the corner, there is a split second of full auto suppressed fire from an M4 (i think) and my screen goes black instantly. 

I just can NOT catch a break in this damned game. 

As a new player who just bought the game after watching hundreds of hours of game play from streamers;
I am very quickly getting turned off to this game. I'm either dying every match or running out of time trying to find extract points that actually let me out. 

Learn the maps.  Learn the extractions. Yellow crowns don’t mean poo as far as skill. Level don’t mean poo as far as skill. 

dont scav into factory. Try doing some night raids. Until you figure poo out. Less people and visibility. 

this is 100% l2p issue and nothing to do with the game. 

no matter how slow you move or quiet you think you are, people know the pathing on maps and where people(especially noobs) will be. 

Clydefrosch
Am 14.9.2020 um 18:31 schrieb chrisragnar:

"Game is dying at a rapid rate" got some statistics to go with that?

Good news: I am back, so the game dying at a slow rate now not rapid anymore.

Player numbers and viewers on twitch will bump up like mad with the next wipe.

LvL40 and above you have spent a lot of time in a wipe. I stop playing tarkov (more or less) every wipe, come back before the next wipe.

As soon as I am a rich cutie I prefer to play Reap-IR a lot and exit-campers are the final meal of the raid. yummy.

• Like 1