Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Ajora

When is your favorite time to play Tarkov

When is your favorite time to play Tarkov?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When is your favorite time to play Tarkov?

• Early in the wipe
    • Middle of the wipe
    • Late in the wipe
    • Anytime

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/01/2021 at 05:00 AM

Saint_Ajora

(See poll above)

Edited by Saint_Ajora
clean up

PrivateLogin

when the game will be released.

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Majlo

"Early in the wipe" only exists for at most a week. "Early in the wipe" as a concept IMO is flawed, as the game on release won't have an "early wipe"-stage for more than a week when wipes stop happening.

"Middle of the wipe" I see as how the game is after the first week, and up until the last week (before pre-wipe events).

"Late in the wipe" I see as pre-wipe event time, and I honestly haven't enjoyed a single one of these events except for the locking of the container one (which unfortunately only lasted 24 hours).

I voted "Anytime", as Tarkov is still Tarkov, and I enjoy it whatever gear I or the enemy has.

• Like 1

ShiroTenshi

I voted 'Early Wipe' because from a gameplay standpoint it is when it's the more varied and 'meta free'. However, there's also pros and cons to playing mid wipe which i enjoy.

Early wipe FM is a lot different from mid to late wipe FM. Specially stuff like cheap guns, armor and hideout building materials are much cheaper mid to late wipe then early wipe.

• Like 1

GhostZ69

Where is the,"When BSG gets their crap together and makes the game they promised in 2016" answer?

Majlo
7 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Where is the,"When BSG gets their crap together and makes the game they promised in 2016" answer?

That would imply someone has played that in order to say it's their favorite.

But we both know such a point in the game hasn't happened, and probably won't happen.

Mariner

I voted early wipe.

Not necessarily because of the gear, more because of PMC skills.

Players are slower, recoil control is lower, can’t sprint for stupid amounts of time, can’t jump stupid heights etc.

• Like 1

SOVERElGN

Early wipe absolutely. I suggest game shouldn't change much after wipe. Why would it change in the first place? Cause more and more players gets more and more funds and gain full access to variety of items from traders. In short - enough funds = reckless gameplay. Money should have much more value even for players with very high traders and level progression. Thus full tuned and kitted gameplay should ALWAYS feel soft as of luxury. So each player would have take pains first in order to afford such kitted gameplay sometimes or just use random kits gained from bodies.