deltagamin9

Great game design

deltagamin9

I just handed in a Pilligrim backpack as a quest item and lost my collection of keys, because for some reason it was too hard to design this properly, so that the item cannot be turned in, if it's not empty. Great ducking game design! 

• Upvote 1

KaptainHel

I had two Piligrims. Moved one out of the other. 1 had a lots of bags inside. The other had none and was empty. Here I thought, considering it was appearing only one, the game would select the empty one. NOPE! The game wanted all my bags!!!!

Edited by KaptainHel

8mob8

imagine u send some1 to get a bag n they stuff it for u...quite the surprise...sux tho :( feel for ya

GhostZ69
54 minutes ago, p2nzer said:

I just handed in a Pilligrim backpack as a quest item and lost my collection of keys, because for some reason it was too hard to design this properly, so that the item cannot be turned in, if it's not empty. Great ducking game design! 

There is no more room inside of a pilgrim than there is the spots it takes up.  Stop storing crap in bags.  It has been like this for years.  They are not going to change it. 

• Like 1

deltagamin9
31 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

There is no more room inside of a pilgrim than there is the spots it takes up.  Stop storing crap in bags.  It has been like this for years.  They are not going to change it. 

This is not the reason I store stuff in bags. The reason is that it more neat when stuff is inside a bag, than on it's own. Besides, some backpacks actually offer more space than they take up. 

symbiote
1 hour ago, p2nzer said:

By BSG records this bug is fixed....but reality as always is reality and Nikita could eat his excrement for breakfast, but that is only a dream, as this game will ever be in proper condition....

Sir_Mossy
2 hours ago, p2nzer said:

Because, unlike most other games, BSG takes the less hand-holdy approach to things. If you can't logically deduce that the one pilgrim bag you have in your stash is the pilgrim bag holding all of your other backpacks/valuables and you blindly click hand over, you deserve to lose your keys.

I mean, for duck's sake. If you have one pilgrim bag that has all of your stuff in it and it says you can hand over one pilgrim bag, you DON'T hand over the pilgrim bag. You're punished for blindly clicking on everything you see without thinking about it. I accidentally sold my keybar with all my keys for 20k (it auto selected the keybar as my sell item in flea market) and I accepted it was my fault. In the case of turning in a backpack, you have to manually select it yourself and turn it in, making it even more your fault for doing so.

TL;DR If you can't read and blindly click "turn in" every time you see it, you deserve to lose your stuff. 

• Sad 1

GhostZ69
1 hour ago, p2nzer said:

This is not the reason I store stuff in bags. The reason is that it more neat when stuff is inside a bag, than on it's own. Besides, some backpacks actually offer more space than they take up. 

Well, it is a LOT neater when it is all gone.  So, don't take my advice and keep losing stuff like that.  I was just offering a bit of advice to help you in the long run.

deltagamin9
9 hours ago, Sir_Mossy said:

Because, unlike most other games, BSG takes the less hand-holdy approach to things. If you can't logically deduce that the one pilgrim bag you have in your stash is the pilgrim bag holding all of your other backpacks/valuables and you blindly click hand over, you deserve to lose your keys.

I mean, for duck's sake. If you have one pilgrim bag that has all of your stuff in it and it says you can hand over one pilgrim bag, you DON'T hand over the pilgrim bag. You're punished for blindly clicking on everything you see without thinking about it. I accidentally sold my keybar with all my keys for 20k (it auto selected the keybar as my sell item in flea market) and I accepted it was my fault. In the case of turning in a backpack, you have to manually select it yourself and turn it in, making it even more your fault for doing so.

TL;DR If you can't read and blindly click "turn in" every time you see it, you deserve to lose your stuff. 

This is by far the most BS reply I've had. How the duck should I "deduce" that I will lose all my stuff if turning in a quest item? You can't even sell backpacks that have stuff inside. This is a bug, and poor game design, and your moronic reply doesn't change that 

• Like 1