Sign in to follow this  
Hexsb

sometimes impossible to tell who is hacking??

Hexsb

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.500c5f7a439847793c20bb2d70005e8f.gifHey guys, Im not sure if this is where to post a question like this but I thought this thread is the most appropriate.. Basically im so tired of not knowing when someone is hacking and when theyre not? In video above, just killed two fully geared PMC's about to extract. Wearing full HP lvl4 armour (TV-110) lvl 4 helmet with lvl 3 faceshield. How on earth did I get one tapped by an AP-20 bullet to the thorax? Surely theres no WAY an AP-20 bullet from SO far away I cant even see him can puncture and KILL someone wearing this much armour? 1 second to extract. Sometimes I feel like its completely pointless in wearing any armour at all. Waste of money clearly. 

Hexsb

Just to add, someone done some testing with this ammo here: 

Skip to 2:10 and youll see from point blank range it can easily take 4 hits. Why did I get one tapped? Is there even a damage hack? SO confused.. Honestly feel like giving up if literally everyone is hacking atm.

chrisragnar

Im pretty sure ap20 oneshots lvl 4 armor in the chest.

wallace1511

ap20 slug can pen class 4 

DatGreatKhan

You have to account for the fact that there is a "chance" to penetrate armor. That's why helmets have richochet chance. So if you end up penetrating, you can deal a great amount of damage depending on distance, muzzle velocity, and whatever other factors they use.