Thoughts and suggestions

Zynx

Hello guys!

There are some thoughts and suggestions for overall better game experience. Maybe some of them will be useful. Sorry for the poor english.

-          Prevent players to stand each others head: Prevent players to reach spots which normally unavailable for them. In that case less "glitching feature" will be available for the players.

-          Auto sell to Fence: It will be a nice to have feature, when a SCAV raid ends and the players leave some stuff on the scav character theese items should automatically going to sell to Fence. It is a small thing I know, but in the long run this methot spare tons of time for the players and grant extra money for them.

-          Ear and other hitbox size correction: IMHO the ear hitboxes are way too large. It is a common problem, when somebody using face shield and die because of an earshot which comes from an enemy who stands in front of him. 

-          Bot scav jump ability: They sprint, prone, reload, check magazine now, which is great. The only missing feature is the jump. Now if I hear some jump noise I instantly know there is a player somewhere around. If the bots start to jump sometimes this „knowledge” will gone and recommend more attention for me and the other players.

-          In game ammo damage and penetration display on the "Inspect" view: In game there is no clue which ammo is better then the other, and why. Now if I want to figure it out I need to use third party help. (e.g: Wiki Tarkov ballistic page)

-          Exploration XP buff: I think the exploration XP need some serious buff. Now, I only get reasonable XP for killing. So If I exit camp and kill players is more benefical than playing game in normal way.  If I loot every crate on the map, and run trhough and back to the entire map at the same game, and extract I get almost no xp, whitch is bad I think. Players must be rewarded for exploration and pushing through the map. It is also nice to have if players get XP to injure enemy players. (no xp if the player is a teammate) Little bit annoying when a 3 man squad come for me, and I almost kill 2 ppl and the third gets me and I get 0 XP because I dont kill anyone. (I caused 600 flash damage and 400 armor damage which shared between the two players)

Everything here is honestly great except the ammo thing. Generally people should have to figure it out for themselves through trial and error (or go to someone who has already done said trial and error online if you want to cheese it XD).
This is one thing I liked about DayZ where in the past there were no values for anything.

What does need to be done tho is the descriptions should be fixed and the game should give some kind of hint as to what is better and what is worse.
For example PRS is called "Military grade ammo used by special forces"... when in reality it is crap ammo in the game.
In reality it should be more like:
Igolnik "Next generation armor penetrating ammunition commonly used by special forces"
PRS "Low grade ammunition often used by civilians" 
9x19 RIP "Ammunition often used by police forces to maximize flesh damage"

Stuff like that I guess instead of exact values.